Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2009

With any project, it's the people using the tools who really make the difference. That's where our experience shows. With Kitchen Solvers, you will work with people who pride themselves on providing quality design and experienced, professional service every step of the way, from cabinet refacing to installing entirely new kitchens. We offer no surprises estimates and courteous installers who do not quit until the job is done right. If that is old-fashioned, then that is all right with us. Kitchen Solvers offers a variety of remodeling solutions for your kitchen, bath and more. Whether it is a cabinet refacing or complete kitchen redesign and installation, our professionals will assist you every step of the way. Regardless of your homes look, we have the styles and options that are right for you. Our services come with a 5-year installation guarantee on top of the manufacturers warranty and will beautify your home in no time. With Kitchen Solvers, a glitch-free home upgrade has never been so easy. Fully licensed and insured. License C10429...

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

cabinet refacing (88)home remodeling (76)countertop installation (59)cabinet makers (56)marble & granite (27)plumbers (33)electrician (28)lighting (24)drywall (22)tile installation (21)woodworking (19)flooring (7)

05/01/2022

Anna S.

Kitchen Solvers did a great job. They moved countertop, installed new cabinets, quartz tops, new floor and all new appliances and also did all the electrical work . I would highly recommend Kitchen Solvers to anyone considering a kitchen remodel. Kitchen Solvers are the best contractor I have ever hired.

Description of Work
Apartment and kitchen remodeling

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 39717586

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you on your kitchen project and we hope that you enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come.

04/28/2020

marta L.

We did a major remodel of 4 main rooms, converting them into an open concept design. After completion our kitchen is simply state of the arts, not only beautiful, but highly functional. The storage was a concern and we ended up with way more space with plenty of room for everything in an orderly manner. The fireplace had a major facelift and it is absolutely stunning, our tile flooring is the perfect canvas for the contents of our space. It’s quite a transformation! Kitchen Solvers was magnificent from the planning of the design and the careful day by day care to ensure excellence in workmanship and truly professional follow thru to meet each and every expectation we had. We commend them for their professionalism and patience, remodels are not fun when you are still living on the premises, but they made every effort to always work with us.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel, including re-structure of layout, as well of creating an open concept living area

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 38527714

04/10/2020

Bob M.

Did kitchen remodel partially thru the covus, still got it done and very good work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a Review and an A Rating. These are unusual times with COVID-19. Thank you for the opportunity to complete your project and the good review. Stay safe, Lisa

04/08/2020

Marg W.

We have used Kitchen Solvers twice. The first project was a kitchen remodel and they did a superb job. They began on time and completed the job on time. The quality of work was excellent. When we decided to remodel two bathrooms, we contacted them and received the same level of service. The bathroom cabinets and quartz countertops are beautiful. We enjoyed working with William and Shane on both projects and highly recommend Kitchen Solvers. They provide a quality product at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Remodeling of two bathrooms

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

On behalf of William, Shane and the whole Kitchen Solvers Team, thank you very much for The A Rating and for taking the time to write such a GREAT REVIEW. Enjoy and stay safe, Lisa.

10/08/2019

Ronald A.

GREAT!Remodeling a kitchen and bathroom can be overwhelming but Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast exceeded our expectations in quality and design. William, Shane and their team were amazing…on time and within budget. We always knew when and who was going to show up. They went out of their way to do all the details that make it look so good. We updated our outdated kitchen and bath with all the conveniences that we could fit in. New cabinets, a drawer microwave, pull out shelves, deep drawers, lazysusans, LED lighting and quartz countertops. We also put in new waterproof luxury plank vinyl flooring through most of the house. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality and personalized kitchen and bath remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodel Kitchen, Master Bath & Luxury Plank Flooring

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 38158847

Thank you for the GREAT review. It really means a lot to all of us here at Kitchen Solvers for you to take the time to let us know how we did. We are so happy that you are so pleased. The pictures look great.

10/08/2019

Pat C.

Great! I can’t say enough good things about this company! You knew who was coming on what day, and what was going to be accomplished. If someone was going to be late, you were called. They inspected the finished job to make sure that everything was done to my satisfaction. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen reface, new countertop, backsplash, lighting.

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 38157487

On behalf of the whole Kitchen Solvers Team, thank you for posting such a GREAT review. We hope you will be happy with your kitchen for many years to come. Thank you for posting the pictures. Looks great!

08/10/2019

Howard S.

Excellent!!! Could not have asked for better vendor: honest, cost effective, professional and highly skilled technical support. Would highly recommend this company. Ask for Carlos as cabinet installer. He is a credit to the company that employs him.l Owner/operator Shane provides homeowner a realistic and cost effective plan. This company operates way above the expectations of the normal Florida home contracting business -- extremely honest and reliable!!!

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen & guest bath cabinets, tiled three floors, installed new cabinets in laundry room

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

07/30/2019

Bob M.

Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding on my part. I expected a phone call to set up an appointment. A response from the company was posted on Angie's List, however, I did not know. It appeared to me as if the company had not responded. When I was asked for a review I responded with a negative evaluation. I heard from the company today. This was a miscommunication on my part.

Description of Work
Paint cabinets

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Good morning Mrs M, Thank you for taking the time to correct & post a very positive review. We will look forward to talking with you again in October. Enjoy your family. With great appreciation. Sincerely, Lisa Svarczkopf

07/01/2019

Leone C.

After my sister passed, her small condo's appearance needed to be addressed. This condo complex was built in 1962. The kitchen had the 1984 "Euro" cabinets--in disrepair. Living in the Midwest and my sister in Seminole, I consulted Angie's List for help. Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast had excellent reviews ( I read all 85 of them). There were no "F"'s as compared to other companies. I was impressed. I called and conversed with Lisa as to what I needed, when I would be in town, what my options were (cabinets), cost, and length of time needed for the renovation. I decided to use this company and have the cabinets refaced, a new countertop, sink, garbage disposal, and backsplash. Shane came to inspect, (other problems included replacing and relocating the water heater), measure, and ok,d for the project to begin during the winter. An appointment was made to visit the showroom to choose the materials. For the cabinets, the color 'cloud' , a light gray; the granite countertop, blue pearl; backsplash, light gray glass and brushed stainless steel and brushed gun metal gray. The renovation process: Let me tell you, cabinet refacing is not a simple project. My husband and I watched, in awe, as Carlos meticulously transformed the cabinets into a work of art. The countertop was perfectly measured and the backsplash was professionally installed. I have to acknowledge Diane, who is the scheduler, always called me in advance to let me know the who, what, when and why so that I knew how to manage my days. My hat goes off to Diane, as I can picture like the days of the first telephone operators who would have to put the telephone jacks into the correct holes to connect to the correct people because I know she was working on multiple renovations simultaneously. I'm very pleased I chose this company as it spared me the hassle of subcontracting the project. Everyone was very professional, good natured and got the job done in the time specified. My kitchen is a masterpiece! Amen.

Description of Work
kitchen updating

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

On behalf of The whole Kitchen Solvers Team, thank you for taking the time to write such a great detailed review. Taking note that Refacing is not an easy project and that it takes meticulous skills to do a great job, along with the coordinating of the project, is so nice to hear. We all work very hard here at Kitchen Solvers. Hearing how pleased you are, helps make all the hard work more worth while. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

04/13/2019

Valerie M.

We met with a number of contractors and are thankful we decided to hire Kitchen Solvers. Everyone was pleasant and professional to deal with. The remodel started on time at the earliest date offered per the contract. The app I downloaded showed when each task was scheduled and the length of time till completion. With the exception of the flooring which required an extra day, work was completed on time. William and Mike always responded to calls and addressed any concerns. Lisa helped us choose countertop, backsplash tile, and floor tile. Diane kept us informed about progress, changes, etc. Our place looks AMAZING!! We plan to use them again when we redo our bathrooms.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so happy you are so please with your project. You both were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for entrusting us with your home and your project. We look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Lisa N

03/03/2019

Laurie O.

The Kitchen Solver team was very easy to work with. We needed a complete remodel which included the opening of a load bearing wall. They took the time to work with us going over all possible options to get a kitchen we would love and we couldn't be happier with the end result.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 37741222

Dear [Member Name Removed], On behalf Of Shane and the whole Kitchen Solvers Team, thank you for such a great review. We are so pleased that you are so happy with the end result. Thank you for entrusting us with your home and your project. Sincerely, Lisa

01/04/2019

DAVID R.

I highly recommend Kitchen Solvers. From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with them. It is obvious that they are meticulous in their work. My kitchen turned out perfect. And every day that they were working, I came home to a clean workspace and could actually use my kitchen while they were doing the work which made things much easier for me. The crew was pleasant and professional. The few adjustments that I needed were made promptly. I am very happy that I chose them.

Description of Work
Kitchen refacing of cabinets

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 37644877

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such a nice review. At Kitchen Solvers we all work very hard to try and make your remodeling experience as pleasant as possible. It means a lot to all of us, to hear how pleased you are. On behalf of Shane and The Kitchen Solver's Team thank you for entrusting us with your home and your project. Sincerely, Lisa [Member Information Removed]. Svarczkopf

11/26/2018

Debra K.

Awesome company! Kitchen Solvers treated us with sincere professional and personal attention. They clearly explained how they would turn our design ideas into a working reality. Necessary adjustments were pointed out, helpful suggestions were offered, but there no attempts to steer us into high end trends or things we didn’t need or want. The contract was detailed with no surprises. Every crew-team member was personable, experienced, professional and respectful of our home. They cleaned up daily and kept us advised during all phases of the job. Kitchen Solvers’ exceptional commitment to customer service and satisfaction remained consistent from our initial meeting through to the completed project. Our new kitchen is a delight to see and use! We would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Solvers! This company cares!!

Description of Work
total kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 37572148

Dear Debbie, On behalf of William and The Kitchen Solvers Team, we want to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It's homeowners like you and reviews like yours, that make all the hard work worth while. We are so pleased to hear how delighted you are with your kitchen remodel. Thank you for entrusting us with your home and your remodel project. Wishing you & your family A Healthy Happy Holiday Season. Sincerely, Lisa [Member Information Removed]. Svarczkopf

10/12/2018

Kathleen S.

We were needing remodeling for a kitchen and two bathrooms. We also needed the floors, ceilings, and doors throughout our condo redone. This was no small project! We had three estimates done and our experience with Shane at our first meeting convinced us that Kitchen Solvers was who we needed. He listened to our ideas, offered ideas, and from the beginning made it clear that attention to detail was important. We are pleased to say we do not regret our choice! From the start of the project the ease of communication and continual updates (loved the use of Buildertrend app) on daily work/schedule was awesome. The Kitchen Solvers crew was always pleasant and professional. We appreciated Shad and Eddie’s craftsmanship and attention to detail. The project took longer than planned but the constant communication about what was happening helped us understand as issues came up during the project. We would recommend, and have already, Kitchen Solvers for your kitchen and bath project!

Description of Work
Condo remodeling

Category custom cabinets, countertops, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 37469470

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. You and [Member Name Removed] really hung in there with some of the unforeseen issues related to your overall project. Remodeling is never easy and takes patience and skill to bring it all together. On behalf of The Kitchen Solvers Team, Shad, Eddie, Shane and myself thank you for entrusting us with your whole project. We hope that you and [Member Name Removed] will be very happy with all that was done for many years to come. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

09/14/2018

Tami G.

A remodel is such an overwhelming project to take on alone. Working with Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast was the best decision I made. From the moment I met with William, I knew this was the contractor for me. Everything from the initial meeting to the final walk-through was a pleasant experience. I did not have to deal with the daunting tasks of selecting, scheduling, and managing sub-contractors and all the other details that go into a remodel project. William made great suggestions in the design of my kitchen and kept me within my budget. William, Lisa and Diane took care of everything. They helped me with some design ideas and material decisions, and coordinated all the top-notch subcontractors. I am so happy with my splurge-item, the quartz counter tops. I always knew what was going on during the project. Diane kept me in the loop and worked with my schedule. There were no big surprises. The entire job was completed on time and was beyond my wildest expectations. I want to give a shout out to all the people that were on the job. All were professional and respectful. Mike, field supervisor, who was so understanding of my needs during and right after demolition. I really appreciate his kindness and willingness to accommodate my needs. I am sorry I cannot remember everyone’s name but thank you to the entire demo team!!! Shad and Carlos were great with installing my beautiful new cabinets. They were professional and so knowledgeable at their craft. The subcontractors: H&D Electric, Petrulli Brothers Drywall, Ceramic Creations, Calello Plumbing were all great. I felt comfortable with each sub and will hire them for future work. I am especially grateful that any questions or concerns I had were immediately addressed and resolved, much of which was my lack of understanding certain aspects of the project or contract. So again, thank you William, Lisa and Diane! I highly recommend this company and have recommended to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 37398470

Dear [Member Name Removed], On behalf of William, Diane, Mike, Shad, Carlos, The Kitchen Solvers Team, Our Trade Partners and myself-thank you for such a glowing review. You are so right in your comment " A remodel is such an overwhelming project to take on alone". With that being said - comes our slogan - DRAMATIC RESULTS WITHOUT THE DRAMA! William and Shane have worked very hard over the years to put together a GREAT Kitchen Solvers Team & Trade Partners. We all work very hard to achieve that slogan - but it's hearing a glowing review like this that makes everyone feel appreciated and happy that you are so pleased. Enjoy! And thank you for entrusting Kitchen Solvers with your remodeling project. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

09/01/2018

Bill W.

I was extremely pleased with the final product of my kitchen cabinet refacing project. Kitchen Solvers provided helpful assistance in planning the project. The highly skilled craftsman (Carlos) who was primarily responsible for the project was very easy to work with and provided timely updates. His work was professional, with attention to detail. After each day’s work the area was left neat and clean. The only area of concern was when Kitchen Solvers felt another job was more important and pulled Carlos to another job, which delayed the completion of my kitchen. The bottom line is I would hire Kitchen Solvers again based on quality work.

Description of Work
Refaced Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], On behalf of The Kitchen Solvers Team, Carlos and William, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a good review. We appreciate your patience and understanding with the remodeling process. Sometimes things do not go as planned. Life has a way of reminding us that we are not always in control - but to do our very best. We are pleased that you are happy with the quality of work and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

08/18/2018

Carl B.

Friends introduced us to Kitchen Solvers & from the first minute we stepped foot in their show room we established a very positive & comfortable confidence in their professionalism. William & his team converted a flood damaged very old galley kitchen into a beautiful, functional work of art that we just love. I have worked with numerous contractors over my career & the entire team at Kitchen Solvers are rated right at the top in their approach to the project, their professionalism in dealing with the customer, the quality of workmanship & insuring the customer is satisfied. We are so very pleased we selected Kitchen Solvers to convert this disaster into a product that we can now brag about.

Description of Work
Renovate galley kitchen

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Good afternoon Mr. [Member Name Removed], On behalf of William and The Kitchen Solvers Team we would like to thank you for such a great review. As you know, remodeling can be challenging. At Kitchen Solvers we strive to do our very best and want you to be happy with your kitchen for years to come. Thank you for entrusting us with your home and your project. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

08/03/2018

PAUL N.

went very well they were very professional would take care of any problems. answered all questions would always get right back to you if you had a question.

Description of Work
kitchen remodeled

Category custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], On behalf of the Kitchen Solvers Team, William and myself, we want to thank you for entrusting us with your home and your remodeling project. It was a pleasure working with both of you and we hope you love your kitchen for many years to come. Sincerely, Lisa [Member Information Removed]. Svarczkopf

06/07/2018

Marg W.

We’re so happy we chose Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast. They were professional and accommodating. William explained each step of the process, listened to our ideas, and designed a kitchen that is both functional and beautiful. The cabinetry is excellent quality, American made, for a reasonable price. Work was completed on time. We highly recommend Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel including removing walls and soffitts, installing new cabinets and counter tops.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed] On behalf of William and The Kitchen Solvers Team, we would like to thank you for your great review. We so appreciate you taking the time to write the review and are super pleased to hear how happy you are with the finished project. Thank you for entrusting us with your kitchen remodeling project. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

04/11/2018

Vivian N.

I hired Kitchen Solvers to do my kitchen remodel project after seeing their 5-star rating on Google. I dealt directly with Lisa, Diane and Shane—they were all very helpful and guided me through the process from beginning to end while helping me make decisions that were necessary to insure that my project was successful. Every person involved in this project that came into my home was very professional and treated me and my home with the utmost respect. The installers were very courteous; showed up at the scheduled times; did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. At every step, the job was conducted with professionalism and personal respect. I am thrilled with my new kitchen and I would highly recommend Kitchen Solvers to anyone doing a kitchen remodel Vivian Largo, FL

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets, countertops, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Review for Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast - 1269 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL - 36971894

Dear Mrs [Member Name Removed], On behalf of the Kitchen Solvers Team, we would like to thank you for entrusting us with your home and your kitchen remodel project. We are very pleased that you are so thrilled with your new kitchen and wrote such a great review. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

03/07/2018

James T.

KS spent a great deal of time going over the design, explaining the pros and cons of various aspects of the renovation, provided estimates for three different product quality levels, and provided a realistic timetable for completion and a detailed estimate. KS met all of their obligations and did not nitpick or add 'nickel-dime' charges when those small unanticipated issues arose. KS coordinated well with the appliance provider, and the owner came out to inspect the finished work. Very satisfied with the final product and would highly recommend KS.

Description of Work
complete kitchen remodel, including appliances

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for a great to the point review. On behalf of The Kitchen Solvers Team, we want to thank you for entrusting us with your home and your kitchen remodel project. We are so pleased that you are very satisfied with the final product. Thank you. Sincerely, Lisa N. Svarczkopf

12/30/2017

DENNIS B.

William and his crew were very attentive to our needs. They listened to our concerns and addressed them accordingly. Schedules change because of Irma but work continued to be done. I would definitely recommend Kitchen Solvers of the Gulfcoast to do work again in my home.

Description of Work
Total Kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling