Innovation Creation, LLC.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a Interior Design company offering service in: Custom Furniture, Mattress/Bedding, Art, Color Sessions, Paint, Tile (of all kinds), Flooring, Floral Design, Lighting, Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations, Windows & Doors too. Our Design Services are based on education, hands on experience, and experienced network of specialists/contractors & sale associates. IC can work with small to large budgets & we understand communication is essential! IC is working with a Licensed, Bonded, Insured Construction Company if needed. *** Please Watch our Company video from our Innovation Creation, LLC. Website - www.innovationcreationllc.com Our Office - By Appointment Only at PROSOURCE of Largo Rep: Codi Martens & Derek R. Located: Belcher Rd Suite 260, Largo, FL 33773 Our 3rd office is in Hudson's Furniture of North Clearwater with Victoria Kearney. We look forward to your phone call. ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Custom Design Rug

+75 more images

home remodeling202133759
This was for a kitchen remodel for a 2 bedroom condominium in Clearwater, Florida.
Coastal Modern Kitchen project

home remodeling

202133759

interior decorators (63)lighting (3)home remodeling (2)flooring (1)holiday decorating (9)home staging (7)window treatment (3)landscape lighting (1)plumbers (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

12/24/2020

Jennifer F.

I recently relocated to Tampa and found it difficult to source furniture and decorate a condo. Fortunately, I had the pleasure of working with Daniel who was a true pro and extremely responsive to my needs. We discussed my style and tastes and Daniel understood what I wanted right away. He made excellent suggestions on everything from sofas to lighting to flooring and even helped with artwork and general placement. I would highly recommend Daniel and will continue to work with him in the future.

Description of Work
Interior Design, Color Session, Flooring, Furniture, Space Planning, Personal Shopping, Art Placement & Hanging

Category flooring contractor, interior designers, buying services, furniture sales, muralist

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

12/21/2020

Joanne Valentin V.

I highly recommend Innovation Creation, LLC. for interior decorating, as well as Christmas and themed designs. He’s got the right connections to help you stage your home for sale as well. What I like most about them is they use their own accessories and bring in plants and colors that compliment your mood and living quarters. They also specializes in silk floral arrangements which I still love especially in this part of Florida. They have done custom palms and plants for me over the years with beautiful planters that look as good as real. They just decorated my house for the holidays and it looks really cool. I’ve gotten tons of compliments from my neighbors. I use their services when I move or just need a change of scenery.

Description of Work
Interior Design & Christmas Install Inside & Out

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

05/06/2020

Laura L.

Daniel is a phenomenal consultant. This is the second home in 2 years that he has helped me with, from beginning to end, in terms of interior design and decor. My last home, which we sold a few months ago, was completely designed by Daniel, from interior paint colors to all furniture, all home decor, etc. and I had so many compliments from potential buyers. In fact, the back-up offer we received included the purchase of the house and everything in it! In our new home, Daniel performed his magic once again. He has an eye for color, placement, and coordination of items so that nothing ever looks over-done or cluttered. He is incredibly reliable, customer oriented, and pragmatic. I love working with Daniel and recommend him to all of my friends.

Description of Work
Daniel helped me to set up my new home---all placement of existing artwork, home decor items, filling in shelving, hanging mirrors/artwork, and advising me on paint colors and many other details.

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

06/11/2019

Cynthia P.

Daniel staged a home that I was selling in a contemporary style with lots of accessories, artwork and attention to detail. It was a pleasure to work with him and the house had been on the market for 2 months and sold in 2 weeks after staging. He was able to really show its potential charm.

Description of Work
Staging a home to sell

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

03/09/2018

Jill D.

Excellent. I received a full price, cash offer, sight unseen. The photos of the house so beautifully staged sold it!

Description of Work
Staging Home To Sell

Category home staging

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

03/08/2018

Michael M.

Great job! Daniel did an outstanding job and really went the extra mile in staging the homes. Great customer service also and my sellers really liked him.o

Description of Work
Home staging

Category interior designers, home staging

Work Completed On 02/15/2018

11/06/2017

Damon H.

Very well. Lots of good suggestions. He gave a very thorough review of things to be done and recommendations about finishes, staging, and alternatives for a tight budget.

Description of Work
Assessment for preparation to sell home.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

10/17/2017

Patricia C.

Daniel made many good suggestions that I will be considering after the holidays.

Description of Work
We discussed removing the wall paper and painting of the kitchen. Also, replacing flooring in the living room and master bedroom.

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

10/11/2017

Yvonne B.

It went extremely well . Daniel is a jewel. He made excellent recommendations, assisted in purchasing accent pieces, pick-up and delivery of furniture , hung pictures and helps shop. My daughter was so pleased , she continues to utilize his services. He has much passion in making a difference and pleasing his clients .

Description of Work
I needed stagging of a new townhome just purchased by my daughter . The intent was to utilize existing furniture but where and what new pieces needed to add a new flavor .

Category interior designers, muralist, home staging

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

09/05/2017

Laura L.

Daniel is a thoroughly professional, highly competent design professional. He has consulted with me and given me lots of useful advice on how to decorate and furnish a home we purchased I St Pete. I wanted it decorated in the mid century modern style and he has been instrumental in helping me stay true to this theme while also being incredibly practical in its execution. I highly recommend Daniel!

Description of Work
Daniel has come to my house on several occasions and has gone shopping with me. He has consulted me on the overall decor in my home and helped me pick out curtains, rods, paint colors, furniture, items from Craig's list, etc.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

08/09/2017

valerie P.

I found him to be extremely professional. He took a great deal of time discussing ideas for my existing home areas as well as for an addition I have planned to start. He made alot of excellent suggestions for me to think about. Daniel is very relatable and I am looking forward to continuing to work with him once my addition is complete!

Description of Work
Had a consultation with Daniel for interior design services.

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

04/13/2017

Susan S.

I found most kitchen designers were not interested in an hourly consultation as they wanted to sell the whole package or nothing. I then researched interior designers on Angie’s List where I found Daniel Solomon, owner of Innovation Creation. I liked him immediately from our telephone conversation. He made time to meet with me the very next day, and gave me all the time and attention I needed making me feel as though I was an important client, even though my project was not nearly as prestigious as others he’s done. Innovation Creation is a very appropriate name for Daniel’s business. I liked his eye for aesthetics, he seemed very competent, and I found him to be a breath of fresh air as he offered me inspiration with ideas no one else had mentioned before. He has a broad portfolio and has owned his business since 2000. Because of his history in the trade, he has established a number of connections that he was willing to pass on to me for discounts on bathroom fixtures, flooring, furniture, etc. Per my request, Daniel offered suggestions for improving other areas of my home in the future understanding that I would take only one area at a time. There was absolutely no pressure. I found Daniel to be a good listener and he communicated clearly, worked within my budget, and exceeded my expectations. He left me with a smile on my face and I felt like a load had been lifted. I would highly recommend him and look forward to having a continued business relationship with him.

Description of Work
I have been considering remodeling my kitchen for years and have consulted with a number of kitchen designers over time. I had a design drawn up but kept making changes to it. I had selected a cabinet maker and put a deposit down on cabinets, purchased my granite, and had a contractor lined up but I needed help designing within my budget, finalizing the configuration and colors.

Category interior designers, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

03/28/2017

Patricia T.

Daniel was easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I loved his ability to look at the whole project and to also narrow down on details for upgrading.

Description of Work
Daniel had some great ideas for the remodel project of our beach condo.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

03/02/2017

Brett P.

Walked through the entire house and discussed our concerns and "problem" areas. Daniel had many very good ideas, especially revolving around color. He provided contact information for painting and accessory suppliers that could help implement ideas.

Description of Work
Decorating ideas.

Work Completed On 03/02/2017

11/14/2016

DEBORAH H.

Daniel was very helpful. He gave me some ideas for making necessary changes without having to completely change the décor. His ideas & suggestions will actually save me money.

Description of Work
Needed advice as to how to decorate a challenging floor plan.

Category interior designers, window treatments, home staging

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

11/14/2016

Craig C.

Excellent! Better than we anticipated... we didn't know if we could cover the whole house in the two hours allotted. It went a little over but we weren't charged anything additional. Daniel really knows how to stage a home and helped us make our house look like a model home when we were done implementing his ideas. Would recommend to anyone thinking about selling!

Description of Work
Home staging as prepared our house to sell.

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

11/07/2016

Liana F.

Highly recommend. Did exactly as what we requested in a timely manner. Attention to detail. Extremely courteous and respectful of our property. Offered creative suggestions as to how we might enhance our installation. Reasonable hourly rates. Came in very close to estimate. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior Christmas lighting and decorating.

Category interior designers, holiday decorators

Work Completed On 11/06/2016

11/02/2016

Leanne V.

I am so happy with the outcome of my meeting with Daniel. I was spinning my wheels to bring together colors in my home. I was favoring the grays but couldn't figure out how to pull it together so I hired Daniel for 2 hours. I talked about my challenges, what I was looking for and we went from room to room talking about how to bring it all together. Our home has a lot of windows on the backside looking out to the pool and then on to the pond so he suggested that we use the grays as our base and then bring the colors of the pool inside - ultimately tying the inside to the outside. He thought having an accent wall in the color of the pool water would do the trick. I was very hesitant about the color he suggested and in the end, I went with a similar color but slightly darker and more muted. At the end of the day, I had to live with it. We also talked about placing various pictures and mirrors to enhance the look, curtains and a pieces of furniture that I needed to complete my furnishings. I finished painting my kitchen a week ago and am loving the pop in color of the turquoise in the kitchen. I still have a lot to do but with Daniels suggestions & guidance, I'm confident that I'm on the right path now. Thank you Daniel!!

Description of Work
Daniel helped me pick colors for my home

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

Review for Innovation Creation, LLC. - 2737 Enterprise Rd E, Clearwater, FL - 33841993

10/18/2016

deborah N.

The service was okay. I was not thrilled. It cost me $100 for him to come out and I ended up getting what I wanted from Walmart online. He was responsive. He just was not good.

Description of Work
Innovation Creation came out to help with kitchen curtains. He is an interior decorator.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

Innovation Creation, LLC. Is a interior design business that covers a full range of services. The product for Kitchen windows selected were premades that happened to be available through Walmart online only. Wayfair is connected with Walmart. The selection color and style - the customer requested. Custom is Always available. Custom costs more money. These were small to standard kitchen widows. Premade treatments would have been sufficient saving the client money. The style & color were what was conveyed by the customer. The rating given by the customer was not accurate. Also, Daniel is an Interior Designer not a decorator by legal definition. We will always give the best options to home in on our clients' needs & wants to give them the best Design while Saving money possible.

10/17/2016

Martha M.

Daniel gave me great ideas on how to update the existing design and economical additions to enhance the architectural features. He is good with communication and follow through.

Description of Work
I am remodeling a master bath.

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

08/24/2016

JIM Y.

Items were hung crookedly. Did not respond positively to complaint, no return to remedy matter. Should have stood behind the work.

Description of Work
Pictures, award certificates and company related memorabilia hung in retail business showroom.

Work Completed On 08/20/2016

The Receptionist hired us not Mr. [Member Name Removed] and the receptionist over saw the project completely, not Mr [Member Name Removed]. He and I never spoke once. We did as were asked and used the product they supplied. I also took photos of the work to prove it. The frames were inexpensive product that were all different in their construction. She approved the work was well done and complete. Mr [Member Name Removed] opted to not ever be on site or speak to me or my assistant through out the entire process. His receptionist was fully in charge and paid us for the services rendered which was also discounted. Mr. [Member Name Removed] should Not have the right to be disastisfied or giving a review to a competitor company. I also sell all types of flooring material but, it will not be [Member Name Removed] Flooring. I had wanted us to grow together not apart.

07/05/2016

Jon C.

Daniel was very easy to work with. He respected our more town and country preferences and listened to us.

Description of Work
Daniel utilized our existing knickknacks and color palette to make the most of our great room/kitchen and library. In addition he made us aware of items to be on the look out for to individualize our home. He also provided a beautifully framed print to accent our master bedroom wall. He created an exotic silk flower arrangement which is very striking.

Category florists, interior designers