DRIVE BYE EXTERMINATORS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

3444 NORTHRIDGE DRIVE

Clearwater, FL 33761

FREE INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE IN MOST AREAS OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE LISCENSED AND INSURED

08/31/2021

Carole B.

They arrived at the designated time, but I asked the guy to leave. I'm not supporting a company who sends out a service person during a pandemic who is not vaccinated. I have to assume the personal freedom of company employees is a higher priority than their customers.

Description of Work
Get rid of palmetto bugs

Category pest control

Our policy is that our employees either be vaccinated, or have proof of antibodies. Had you expressed your concerns when you made the appointment, we could have easily accommodated your request. As a family owned and operated business, we strive for excellent customer service. We thank you for acknowledging that we showed up on time, however to rate us one star based upon your assumptions is unwarranted and incorrect.

04/02/2016

kathy C.

Excellent the owner Tom, was thorough, prompt and friendly. He told me that if I have any future problems he would return at no charge. I did end up calling him back out a week later for quick respray upstairs. He returned as promised at no charge.

Description of Work
Purchased annual residential pest treatment- treated interior and exterior of house during inital visit .

03/07/2016

Michele M.

I just posted this above. This is a well run, professional company that offers exceptional service.

Description of Work
Annual indoor pest control. They are THE BEST! Very responsive. efficient. They call us for the quarterly service bu if I need them to come sooner, they are here right away. Very nice.

01/13/2016

Michele R.

Tom from Drive Bye came to our home for a free termite inspection. From 1st phone call they excelled at their customer service. They promptly answered were able to schedule us at our convenience. Tom arrived on time and did a thorough inspection. He was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was prepared to answer my questions and did not try to hard sell us on services that we didn't need. I would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

06/17/2015

Charles M.

Considering we live in Florida which is a haven for bugs, pest control is an unfortunate necessity. Drive-Bye has done a great job for us. From friendly and prompt telephone responses to the very professional and thorough technicians, we have enjoyed dealing with this company. Of particular importance to me: we have cats, and the company has been very mindful of them, advising us when or if it was necessary to confine them to a limited area of the house or avoid our screened patio during treatment, being careful around door to ensure no one escapes, etc. I recommend them highly to anyone with pets. Overall a superb experience.

Description of Work
Annual inspection and quarterly treatment inside and around outside perimeter of the house.

03/17/2015

Michele M.

See above. They sprayed for insect control

Description of Work
I contracted with them for a year and prepaid and received a $50.00 discount. They show up every three months and I don't have to call them. My last company charged $450.00 and only come once. These guys are very professional and do a great job. Can't say enough positive things

02/19/2015

Judy C.

They were excellent very knowledgeable and prompt.

Description of Work
They did some basic extermination jobs.

12/05/2014

Lorena O.

They were great! I no longer have any issues with any pests. .

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $79 for a Preventive Interior and Exterior Pest Treatment

10/01/2014

Debbie M.

Everything went great. Derak was great & very thorough. With in days I was mostly ant free. About a week after the service I started noticing a few new ants, but waited another week before I called them again. Derak had said to let it go at lease 2 weeks to have the spray fully work. 2 weeks after the 1st spray I called again & they came out & sprayed again at no charge. This is definitely an A rated company in fact I would give them an A+. I will be signing up with them for an annual service contract.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

09/12/2014

Roger and Peggy H.

I purchased a big deal but ended up not using it, I went with a company that does my lawn because I've worked with them before.

Description of Work
Pest Treatment

08/25/2014

Erin G.

Very knowledgeable and professional. Our entire house was treated to prevent any little pests for an entire quarter. We were pleased with the service that was provided.

Description of Work
Provided exterminating services for our entire house.

08/11/2014

John T.

It went smashingly well! I had initially told him via a message through Angie's list that we were being inundated with ants and that we needed help ASAP. He got in touch, showed up precisely when he said he would, sprayed the inside and outside, gave me some pointers and told me if they were still evident within a few weeks they'd come back and re-spray at no cost. GREAT experience. I'm sticking with these guys.

Description of Work
Sprayed the interior and exterior of the house.

06/23/2014

BONNIE E.

They were just wonderful! He was very professional and polite. He showed up on time and was very reasonably priced. We liked him a lot; there is nothing negative to say about him. He even cleaned up his mess!

Description of Work
He exterminated termites from a piece of furniture we had bought.

06/10/2014

Shannon M.

This company did a great job. They came back and did a follow-up treatment after 10 days, just as expected. We are flea free and are very grateful. Also, their price was reasonable and came with a 90-day guarantee for the house. A major plus.

Description of Work
Treated the home and yard for fleas.

03/28/2014

Kathryn B.

Amazing. Tom and Sean were exceedingly professional and personable and treated our property thoroughly. Beyond the piece of mind they gave us on site, they insure their work and promise follow up in the event there are any incidences. Very low pressure about an annual contract as well. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Provided seasonal preventative care. Cleared wasp nests, fire ants, and treated for other bugs.

03/27/2014

Steven K.

It was an excellent experience. They were very professional. They don't use the nasty chemicals anymoer. They did a good job and explained everything and were very thorough.

Description of Work
Exterminated bugs.

02/28/2014

Pam and Richard N.

We have used exterminators for all the years we have lived in Florida (since 1999). Although we thought we were pleased with previous contractors, that was only because we did not have Tom and his crew. Previously, we would tiptoe cautiously into the kitchen at night, fearing some quick-moving bug as we flipped the light switch. The bugs were certainly 'under control', but not gone. And they turned up just often enough to keep us spooked. One day a neighbor recommended Tom to us, we called him, and he has done what we thought was impossible: eliminated bugs at our house. We have been using Drive Bye Pest Control for 5-6 years now and we do not have bugs. We do not have any fears of entering the kitchen at night. It has been so long since we have seen a bug that we have got complete confidence in using all areas of our home at any hour of the day or night. We commend and thank Tom and his crew for this. Because of my allergies to many chemicals, Tom is very careful. I've learned to trust him, because he clearly is experienced with a wide range of products, and knows how to mix and match things to do his job well while protecting my health. Tom is very willing to explain things and gives advice to maintain our bug-less environment. When they arrive they are very friendly and respectful, removing shoes on entering the house. They do inside work first so they do not bring anything from the outside into our house. They are efficient: quick yet thorough. And they will return for no charge if something does not take - which we found out the first time they visited our house, before they got it under control. In summary, I highly recommend Drive Bye Exterminators - and no, we are not related to anyone at the company - we are just this pleased with their service.

Description of Work
This exterminator offers an annual arrangement and comes by the house quarterly to inspect and touchup against pests. Since I have a lot of allergies I was concerned, but Tom (the owner) devised a program that not only minimizes indoor exposure to insecticides, but also created a program with the least toxic ways to keep our house pest-free.

01/26/2014

terry M.

ARRIVED ON TIME , VERY NICE JOB.

Description of Work
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR SERVICE

01/08/2014

Norman S.

He was very professional and helpful. My only concern about future use is that he offers only quarterly service @ $75. That's $300 for the year. I had been using another excellent pest service for about $200/yr. Since the services are comparable I will use my previous company.

Description of Work
Tom provided pest treatment in and outside my house.

12/10/2013

Ramon R.

We were well please with Tom. Well mannered, friendly, he even took off his shoes coming into the house.

Description of Work
Besides doing the job itself, Mr. Tom Smiddy educated my wife and I about the issues we might encounter with our house and the informed us of the area.

07/19/2013

Clyde M.

Tom was amazing, he really knows his stuff! We are having a problem with rats in our neighborhood and he came out and gave us a free quote. Since our problem was just outside, he gave us advise and suggestions at no charge. We'll definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Came out and gave us assistance/advise

01/31/2013

Michelle A.

We had the work done by someone else for $500 cheaper.

Description of Work
They are ridiculously over-priced with their bids. They quoted us over $1200 for a single-wide mobile home, which is ridiculous.

07/03/2012

Carolyn B.

Quick to send some one knowledgeable to give estimate and explain what would be done and when. Services performed the next day, and we are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Very thorough inspection of house and yard was made, then the work was done the next day.

11/17/2011

Kathleen D.

We had just moved into our new home & I was stung by a wasp. My re-action was severe enough to warrant a visit to the emergency room. Drive-By came the day I called & the infestation ( the wasps were all around the perimeter of the house, inside fence poles, in the solar panel array) and eliminated them in one visit. I also called them to check on a possible termite problem, again the response was prompt. I signed a service contract so there was no charge for the visit. The peopel I dealt with were pleasent & competent. I did not rank them on price as I did not shop around before using them; I had to go with the company who was willing & able to come right away.

Description of Work
Eradicated a wasp infestation Checked on a possible termite problem

10/30/2011

deborah B.

I was very happy with the work they performed. The cost was very reasonable. The first time they came out was in May of 2010 when they did my pest control service. They come out every quarter to treat. Since hiring them I have never seen another bug in my Condo unit. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. This is my second year using them. I highly recommend Drive Bye Exterminator for your pest control needs. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. Another bonus is that the price they quote you stays in affect for three years so you don't have to be concerned that the cost will go up yearly.

Description of Work
I contacted Drive Bye Exterminators for the first time when I saw a Palmetto bug in my pantry. They came out the next day and performed my pest control on the inside and outside of my condo unit.

Rick Ricker Termite & Pest Control Inc

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angie's list discount. Angie's List Award winning since 2003. BBB rating A+.

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Suncoast Pest Control Inc

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL: TERMITES, ROACHES, ANTS, CARPENTER ANTS, FLEAS, SPIDERS, AND SILVERFISH