Dakine Clean LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2015

7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

501 Orangeview ave

Clearwater, FL 33755

Family owned and Operated business, Operating two trailers with Professional equipment . My Son and I started this company several years ago, We enjoy delivering a service that goes beyond our customers expectations. we clean Roofs (Soft washing) ,driveways ,houses, sidewalks, hotels,fences .rust, mold and prep for paint too! we are lic. and insured. I look forward to providing you with excellent services soon! Drew R. Sweet 727-437-9412cel? call or text...

Resposiveness

pressure washing (14)roof cleaning (9)gutter cleaning (4)concrete driveways (3)masonry (1)

04/10/2021

Drew did a great job and pretty fast, for a very reasonable price. We definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washed 2C driveway, sidewalk (corner house), front porch, eaves, patio, pool deck, screen enclosure, fence and landscape stones.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2021

12/07/2020

It was great. I would used them again. They were quick too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash paver around the pool, decks and home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

12/03/2018

Drew was awesome! Pressure washed our main house and an in-law-suite in the back. Price was great for the services performed and then he threw in the driveway for free on top of it. Job was very well done and everything looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

08/29/2017

They did an excellent job. They use a very high PSI.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing of the gutters, pool screen, pavers and driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/04/2017

Excellent job, started exactly on time and was complete. Did walk around with me when done to be sure everything was to my satisfaction. It was. Would hire again. Pleasant people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House (2000 sq ft) pressured washed along with driveway and sidewalk. I didnot do the roof or pool areas as it didn't need it.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,masonry,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

06/16/2017

Everything went great I couldn't be happier with the job my the old discolored tile roof is white again! Drew was very professional showed up when he said he would (My experience most people don't) he took the time to make sure all the plants were covered and did great job I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed roof, and walkway

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

05/03/2017

Excellent. We will continue to use this company only in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing roof, lanai screen, and cleaned gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

03/25/2017

Drew did an amazing job. He was prompt and now my cage and deck look brand new! I will definitely have him come back to do more work for us in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters Cleaned, Pool cage and Deck cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

02/15/2017

All work was completed in a timely manner. He met and exceeded our expectations at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The entire house, walkway, pool deck, screened enclosure, driveway and all were pressure cleaned and made to look new again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2017

02/01/2017

Drew was very easy to coordinate with and was able to quickly fit the job into his schedule. He did the job as planned, but went above and beyond by applying a wax to the fence. The cleaning involved scrubbing in addition to the pressure washing, and the results were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A long vinyl fence at the entrance to the neighborhood needed to be cleaned. The fence consisted of sections of 6 foot privacy fencing as well as 6 foot picket style fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

Spot free soft wash roof cleaning, pressure wash houses and commercial buildings, Driveways, Sidewalks, Decks, Mold removal, we also can prep for paint and clean and seal pavers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check