Countryside Locksmith

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 1999

Countryside Locksmith in Clearwater, FL serves Residential, Commercial customers in Tampa Bay, Hillsborough and Pinellas. Emergency services are also available.We have been proudly serving the Clearwater, FL area since 1980. We offer locksmith services, lock repair, electronic locks and much more. Call us today to find out how we can help you with your locksmith needs!...

Florida Keys Locksmith

Family Owned and Operated Business for over 30 years. (24/7.) Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges Apply. Preferred communication is via phone. Additional Phone #'s- 727-781-6811, 727-734-3004, 727-376-0655 and 813-929-0500

SoFlo Locksmiths LLC.

SoFLo Locksmiths We are a team of licensed and insured professionals. Our goal is to provide everyone of our clients with an easy, fast and honest experience. We take pride in assisting clients who are locked out of their business, car or home. If you would like to upgrade your security our skilled technicians can effectively replace or freshly install the locks on your property. Here at SoFLo we also specialize in cutting, programming and reflashing any automotive key. We are a trusted partner amongst many dealerships across the greater Tampa bay area. Contact us for more information: 813-278-1668

10/09/2016

I have used them before to have car keys made for me, and I know they are good. So when I moved into a new home, I decided to hire them to re-key the locks. They were able to come the morning after I contacted them. The locksmith Derrin arrived right on time and was professional and efficient. I would definitely hire them again.They are very well priced also.

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed in my new home.

07/29/2015

Tech was friendly, on time and through. Completed all work made sure everything was working correctly. He also walked back through the house and double checked all doors were locked. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rekeyed 5 deadbolts, 2 handle locks and made 4 keys

07/08/2014

I called at noon and Dennis was at my house by 3pm. He re-keyed several locks, made new keys. Fast, friendly, and efficient. Cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Re-Key

05/20/2014

He did a really nice job. It was a family business and it seemed like they really cared, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He re-keyed the house. He also installed new door handles and lock on. He re-keyed an outdoor mailbox.

05/12/2014

Very professional and meticulous. Kept me informed throughout the installation. I asked if there was an Angie's discount and was advised that the price I was charged was good enough without the discount. Was disappointed.

Description of Work
Install 5 new two way deadbolts, Replaced 2 door locks.

05/07/2014

I originally had them come out to re-key my new front door locks to the other locks in the house. When he arrived he told me that the locks were not compatible. He gave me the choice of purchasing materials myself or he could order them. I decided to have him order them and he scheduled me for day after next for installation. He purchased locksets in colors that I wanted and all doors now work wit...

Description of Work
Changed out two door locks and a deadbolt and re-keyed all locks to match front door

04/26/2014

When we bought the condo, all the keys in the unit for the 4 doors were different. Not sure why the builder did it this way, but was a hassle. Called Dennis (who's office help is wonderful) and got the work scheduled the next day. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. Did a great job and we hooked him up with neighbors in the building who used him as well. They too were very pleased.

Description of Work
Re keyed all the locks (4) in our condo to the same configuration.

10/15/2013

Derrin was very professional, got the job done , and frankly for the first time since I bought my house my locks work properly. In this day and age, you can't be to careful. Thanks to Derrin at Countryside Locksmith!

Description of Work
Countryside Locksmith changed out the locks on all my doors and reviewed security issues. Derrin Sheehan was wonderful to work with, friendly, on time, and very knowledgeable. I would call Countryside and highly recommend this company to friends, family, neighbors etc.. Dawn

06/29/2013

Great guy, came right out to fix the problem created by a 1-800 locksmith service.

Description of Work
Re-keyed

06/12/2013

Fantastic service and quality of job. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional service.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all locks on a new home we just moved into and repaired a couple locks.

Category locksmith

Keys,Keys,Access Control Systems,Locks & Locksmiths,Safes & Vaults,Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial

AUTOMOTIVE, LOST AUTO KEYS, LOCKED SAFE