Clear View Improvements LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2010

Clearwater, FL 33756

Clear View Improvements L.L.C is family owned and operated out of Dunedin, Fl. We take a great amount of pride in each and every project we do. Although we have only been in business for 5 years, we have the highest training & practices available. We have grown so quickly throughout the last few years by referrals. We take care of each and every customer as if they were our family, and in return we meet our customer's families. We believe that the "web of referrals" is our greatest advertisement. Meaning, when we leave your house happy, you may share your happiness with you friends, co-workers and family members. We pride ourselves on our range of pressure washing experience, whether with be pressure washing parking garages or cleaning roofs with our one and only no pressure, foaming mildew-cide. As the owner I also pride myself on being involved in my business. I am very reachable and I actively work to build relationships rather than simply acquire contacts. I am working on each and every project along with our highly trained professionals. Clear View Improvements is a full service cleaning company that relies on customer service. We not only offer pressure washing, but also non-pressure roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, brick/stone/wood restoration & sealing, as well as window cleaning. We work with painting, landscaping & maintenance companies as well. I am proud to be part of a property maintenance company that is skilled, honest and friendly. Thanks you for visiting my site and I hope to impress you soon....

08/19/2021

Kevin F.

DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID! After two frustrating experiences and an additional $250 expense for repairs, I learned my lesson and would not recommend using Clearview Services. This company is highly unprofessional and does not communicate effectively. If you would like to learn more, feel free to read on, otherwise, just take my word for it and go with another company. Don’t be fooled by the reviews noting that this Company has “excellent communication.” They use some sort of Customer Relationship Management software that automatically sends emails and follow-ups. This accounts for about 95% of their communication. The remaining 5% are phone calls or text messages requesting a “5-star review”. The barrage of emails feels more like spam. The Company relies too heavily on this system and has lost touch with their ability to effectively communicate with their customers. First Experience (pool cage cleaning): After they completed the job, I came home from work only to find one of my pool screens blown out. I received no phone call to explain what had happened with the pool screen or to even make me aware, just an automated text message from their software requesting a 5-star review on Google. Of course, I had to call them to find out what happened to my screen and let them know I would have appreciated a phone call or a heads up. The Company was very quick to point blame and that in their many years of experience, older screens tend to do that when pressure washed. If that was the case, a true professional with years of experience would have taken the opportunity to connect with their customer and make them aware of the potential risk before blowing out their screens or at minimum at least let them know after the fact to advise them of the damage. Second Experience (driveway and sidewalk cleaning): This time they failed to adequately protect my house from the chemical used to clean the surfaces and bleached paint on a house that I just had painted a month ago. I had to call them again and let them know of the damage. One would think that after our first interaction and supposedly having “excellent communication”, the Company would at least give me a call back. Nope, instead I get an email referencing ambiguous contract language that the Company is not responsible for streaked paint on houses painted within the last twelve months and they were quick to point blame (I mean “point out”) they have no way of knowing that a house was painted unless it was mentioned and (my personal favorite) that adequately protecting the house from the chemicals would be “too much prep” or “ridiculous extra time”. The language in the contract is ambiguous and is not clear that bleaching is a risk, particularly when the house itself is not even within the scope of the contract. Further, stating that putting plastic down in a few areas to protect the house from the chemicals used is “too much prep” is the equivalent of a painter saying you can only paint your house one color because it would be “ridiculous extra time” to prevent one color from covering the next. A professional or even a company that has had this happen before (they noted this has happened to them in the email) should be able to tell whether a house has been painted recently. Not to mention, while Harold was here, he asked if the pool cage had been painted recently. The pool cage was painted 8 months ago, yet they claim they can’t tell that the house was freshly painted. A gross lack of professionalism. A professional would have addressed the risk by asking the question or at minimum taken the proper precautions to adequately protect structures not within the scope of the contract, especially if this has happened in the past. If you are looking for a professional company, Clearview Surfaces is not the company for you. Do yourself a favor and find a reputable and professional company that does not outsource the maintaining of their customer relationships to an automated software system. You’ll save yourself a lot of time and frustration.

Description of Work
Pressure washing services

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

04/26/2021

Phil D.

Fantastic job made easy by the company from booking to completion.

Description of Work
House, roof, window frame and driveway clean

Category window cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/18/2015

James P.

Kyle came highly recommended by Integrity Finishes (painting company we've hired in the past and are rehiring to come paint our home exterior and some of the interior as well) for roof & gutter cleaning. We've lived in our home 3 years and I think it's safe to say that the previous owners (multiple) in the ten years before we bought our home, have never taken the time to clean the roof (or much else). Kyle was very responsive, estimate (taken from google maps, checking out our home/roof to estimate work/time) was as he said it would be. I also found Kyle to be very professional, punctual, reassuring (as to the services and how the chemical cleaning method wouldn't affect our backyard chickens or outside pets, safe around kids etc.) and worked efficiently. The job took approx 3 hrs (with heavy gutter cleaning) and was also on par with what he said it would be. We will definitely use him again when the time comes for roof/gutter services, and would call him for other outdoor services as we may need them in the coming months/years.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning/washing & gutter clean-out.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,pressure washing,roof cleaning

12/15/2014

Tom S.

It was a pleasure to deal with Kyle of Clear View Improvements. Kyle and Jay were very thorough when doing the work- they didn't rush through this big job at all. Both were very professional. They spent time educating us about the cleaning process and then making sure we were satisfied with the work before they left. Our neighbors had recommended Clear View Improvements to us. We have passed along our recommendations to others as well. We were quite impressed!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, house pressure washing, drive way cleaning, pool cage and decking cleaning.

04/03/2013

Jeffrey G.

It didn't go. No work has been performed, just several attemps to schedule them from my part. No one showed for the appointments that were scheduled and now no response over the past several months.

Description of Work
Services have still not been performed. I purchased a Living Social voucher back on 7/12/12. I originally scheduled the pressure washing for 10/5. They never showed up. After several more attempts to contact them I finally got it rescheduled for 12/13. They didn't show up again. Since then I have attempted to contact them several more times with no response. I would obviously not bother with them and go with someone else if I haven't already paid for the voucher.

Category pressure washing

Sorry, you have the wrong company. We never have ran a deal on Living Social. Please delete add or call me at 813-965-4559 so I can clear this up.

03/14/2013

William P.

The roof looks horrible, it's now two-toned, he NEVER power washed the house, driveway was adequate, nothing special. The pool cage was ripped in one section, the deck painting was damaged and he told me it was 'cheap' paint. The window cleaning was also NEVER performed. When called on the house and window jobs never being done, he responded by telling me 'he would never do those services for that price' ($683.50), even though he gave me a receipt with those services listed! When he came back to fix the section of screen he damaged, he damaged an adjacent section to which he and his workers then got in their truck and drove away. He was supposed to come back and do the windows on Thursday and never showed, big shock there! I called him 34 times that day and he would never answer his phone, another big shock. Run away from this over priced amateur!!!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, pressure wash house, power wash driveway, soft wash lanai cage, deck pressure cleaning, window cleaning.

Category pressure washing

You are outside of our service area. I believe you have the wrong company. We only use low pressure on screen enclosure and painted decks. Please delete this review.

03/04/2013

Robert V.

Kyle called me back, asked some questions and said he would email me an estimate within (5 minutes). I did not receive and when I called to follow up, no one returned my call. If he did not want to do the work, all he had to tell me is that!

Description of Work
I called and left a message saying I was interested in roof cleaning.

Category roof cleaning

12/24/2012

Jeffrey J.

I left a message and Kyle returned my call within the hour to discuss the job. I requested that he pressure wash a double driveway, sidewalks, walkways to the house, curbing/gutters, and large patio surrounding the pool. I was concerned about the patio, as the type of stone can be damaged by high pressure. Kyle said that he would use low pressure to avoid any damage. He mentioned his current coupon posted on Angie?s List and said that he would apply part of it even if my job didn?t fit the exact requirements of the coupon. The job was scheduled to be completed within the week. The next day, however, Kyle called late in the afternoon because he was in the area, and offered to take an additional $20 off if he could do the job right then. I agreed, and after seeing my property he also suggested cleaning the landscaping bricks/stones around the gardens for an additional $50. There are a LOT of landscaping bricks and I knew that this was a very fair price. He also applied a mildew-cide to all washed surfaces. The results were outstanding: the driveway, sidewalks, etc. looked like new again, and he did an amazing job cleaning all the landscaping bricks as well. I was concerned about damage to the bordering grass because of the chemicals and pressure used, but there were no problems at all. The entire job was completed in about 2 hours. My neighbor chatted with Kyle during the job and later told me that he was also impressed with the quality of the work. In summary, Kyle did a superb job and I plan to call on him in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of driveway, patio, and landscape bricks

12/06/2012

Dora C.

Kyle and his assistant came early today around 9am and are now done. He cleaned out the gutter and,garage door, roof, porch, walkway, driveway, patio and the house including the windows. He applied mildewcide to kill mold and funguses.

Description of Work
Kyle cleaned my tile roof with the soft method as opposed to pressure washing , also the porch, patio, walk, driveway and the house and windows. Mildewcide was applied and everthing looks fresh and clean. He guarantees his work as well. I am very pleased at this point.

12/01/2012

Brian G.

I had no response to my phone message.

Description of Work
Based on the reviews and the owner's claims of superior service I called the business number about 930 AM November 30. An answering machine picked up the call and I left a message asking someone to call me regarding cleaning our pool deck. It is now mid-afternoon on Dec 1 and I have had no response from them. So, based on that, Clear View gets an F and I'll call someone else.

Category pressure washing

I called the Member back on the phone number he left on my voicemail on December 1st. I had no answer and left a message stating I was out of town due to a family emergency and would be back Sunday the 2rd. I also called Sunday the 2th once I got back. Again I left a message apologizing that I am back in town from a family emergency, and I would be more than happy to provide him with some information regarding cleaning his deck if he was still looking. I have made multiple attempts to contact the Member. I know I called the correct number because of the greeting with his name in it. It truely saddens me that I received a F for not calling back within 24 hours on a weekend when I left a message that I was out of town for a family member in hospice.

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Offers by Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing on Angi
    Franqui Cleaning Plus

Franqui Cleaning Plus is a cleaning company with over 10 years of experience in commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning , strip and wax , window cleaning and high dusting .

The Deep End Washing Co.

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Pressure cleaning/washing, window cleaning, deck sealing/restoration, concrete sealing/staining, Paver sealing/restoration, soft roof cleaning, concrete cleaning. Lanai screen cage cleaning. Interior/exterior painting/waterproofing, screen repair/replacement, carpet cleaning, landscaping, lawn care, handyman service, air condition service, hauling, cleanup, rental restoration, Sheetrock repair, fascia repair, soffit repair and installation, Commercial Services