Bayside Pool Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2005

1...

Sun King Pool Services

Newell Outdoors LLC DBA Sun King Pool Services provides superior expertise, technicians and equipment to provide the highest level of pool service available for pool cleaning in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and we guarantee your satisfaction with all pool services performed by our professionally trained technicians. Our pool maintenance services extend beyond basic pool cleaning, pool repair and spa maintenance. We are your complete swimming pool and spa company. We provide spa installation, pool enclosures, remodeling and renovations, inter locking pavers, pool maintenance programs for every budget, leak detections, tile cleaning, vacuuming, backwashing, water chemical testing, stain prevention, stain removal and much more! Our friendly knowledgeable staff can help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company is totally committed and focused on our customer's highest satisfaction with our services. Through strong teamwork, continuous training, implementing the latest technology, and honest hard work our customers can rest assured that we are going the extra mile for their satisfaction.

Ronny Snow's Pool Patrol

****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS** ****WE SPECIALIZE IN RESURFACING AND REMODELING YOUR IN GROUND POOL ALONG WITH MANY OTHER OUTDOOR LIVING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS*** We are a complete custom concrete pool remodeling and resurfacing company serving the Pinellas and North Hillsborough Counties since 2010. We also specialize in tile, decking, Pavers, travertine, splitface stacked stone. We primarily do Pool Resurfacing and Pool Remodeling Service. ****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS**

Bay Area Pool Authority Inc

At Pool Authority, we craft the sort of backyard getaways you've dreamed about. Whether we build your pool or refinish your existing pool, completely redesign your pool into an amazing work of art, or just keep it going at its very best, we'll help ensure every pool is a sanctuary for family, friends, and fun. Full remodels with marquis quartz and pebble finishes. LICENSED #: CPC1458542.

05/17/2016

brent N.

We had issues with our pool and i wanted to get a quote on what it would be to fix. I spoke to Marty and he said someone would come out and fix it on monday. Monday came and our filter still wasn't fixed. On tuesday it was still broke. On wednesday i called and he said someone would be out on thursday. Thursday and friday nobody had come out. Someone finally came the following wednesday. I never heard from anyone after they came out.I got a bill for $136. All i wanted was a quote and Marty knew this. After talking to him and arguing his response was "we did what we thought would be best" i refuse to use them in the future. They respond to phone calls but will give you false promises and wont follow up on the work they do.

08/27/2015

Matthew W.

Jim cares for our pool in New Tampa. He helped it get it going initially by applying a shock treatment (it had gone a few weeks without chemicals and had gotten an algae bloom before we moved in). He has also helped us repair a leaky pump and done a super surface clean.

Description of Work
Weekly pool care.

07/09/2015

REED G.

Used this service for the past 3 years, pool was often green and not well cared for. My pool is not screened in and I was told that it was dirty because of the trees in my yard. Since a switched to a new provider my pool is clean. I knew it wasn't my fault. Good at first. .. bad at the end.

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning and vacuuming

12/31/2013

MARY ANN L.

They do a good job. For the most part, it's fine!

Description of Work
They clean and maintain the pool once a week. They add chemicals and vacuum it out.

10/30/2013

RUTHIE P.

The pool was in need after being away. The company got it back to crystal clear.

Description of Work
Balanced the pool chemicals which were extremely off. Cleaned up the pool.

12/31/2012

Mary W.

The owner goes out of town every holiday and I have had enough. He sends out young kids and they didn't come on the date and time I specified. I was unable to get a set time and date for repairs and service, so the company has a key to the locked fence. In the event that the fence is left open, I would be held liable. Upon cancellation of the servic,e I still have not received the key. At times I wanted to ask the representatives questions and most times they are unresponsive and rude. Their bills are erratic and highly questionable, including the inability to find out the correct tax rate. The same part was replaced multiple times.

Description of Work
They did my pool and spa service. The price is a monthly fee.

12/21/2012

george P.

enjoyed service, just not good time for me financially to commit to service plan

Description of Work
groupon to clean pool. professional job..did additional work for slight fee.....good quality work

10/18/2012

Glynn S.

The company provided the services as requested. There could have been better communication, but overall, I am satisfied.

Description of Work
The company looked at the pool system in relation to a home inspection.

09/06/2012

steve M.

Price was about $200 more than other quotes for the same product.

Description of Work
Called for a quote on a new pool pump.

Category pool cleaners

I believe this quote was made over the phone. There is no record of having been to the customer's home. It is possible that the customer may have thought we were quoting a complete pump rather than a motor. We are normally very competitive in our pricing. As the profit margin for pumps and motors is very low it would be nearly impossible to be this much higher than other licensed and reputable companies.

08/13/2012

Jeanette G.

He came and fixed it when we were gone and just billed me. It was very nice of him to come do it with us not being home.

Description of Work
He repaired our pool pump. There were three different things he had to replace.

Swimming pool renovations.