Anmar Builders, Inc.

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

4171 Drew St

Clearwater, FL 33765

Since 1980, Anmar Builders Inc. has provided the Tampa Bay Ares with smart roofing installations. Whether you need a low price, energy efficiency or even have a unique roof, we are here to service your needs. We have experienced installers who specialize in each of these applications. Our

02/11/2013

Carol K.

They certainly provided the best price, as I had higher quotes ( $9,000 and $8,000) for the same work and quality of product. I was pleased with the quality of the work and the materials being used. They did a good job and I am pleased with my nice new roof. The only things that I did not like was that It took a long time to get the work started ( over a week) and then a long time to get the job finished ( it stretched out over 2 week ends and into the next week). I also did not get any communication from the company on the schedule ( when they would start, when they would be back to finish), and had to call them to get any updates or a time line. I also had to push them to get done, as I was on a strict time schedule of when the work needed to get finished.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, as my insurance company would not continue to cover me until I replaced my old one. I had a full new roof installed.

Category roofing, home builders

02/08/2013

Robyn T.

I should not have been charged extra for the repair. I had to sweep off the low spot for 10 months to prevent a leak. The original bid for the roof was $19,000 - they ended up charging us $22,000. Somewhere in all that I should be guaranteed a roof without excessive standing water or leaks. There is a small amount of water in the area still but it dries up on its own. Thank you Anmar for finally finishing my roof - it only took one day and 10 months! Thank you Angie's List for all your help!

Description of Work
The roof was put on last Feb. I was charged an extra $800.00 to repair the low part of my roof. Only after contacting Angie's List and BBB did they finally come out and do the original work I was already charged for. The roof has a lifetime warranty. The low spot caused a leak which is covered under the lifetime warranty.

Bay To Bay Roofing Inc

Bay to Bay Roofing Inc. is a Fully Licensed and Insured, Family Owned Florida Roofing Contractor License #CCC1330112 serving West Central Florida. We are a family owned and operated company and we’re proud to say that we have over 30 years of combined experience in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. Bay to Bay Roofing Inc. is your single source Roofing contractor providing expert sales and installations for all of your roofing needs including algae resistant shingle roofing, metal roofing and tile roofing systems. We also install roof attic fans, skylights and energy efficient tubular skylights as part of our roofing choices. Additionally, our skilled technicians can perform maintenance & repairs on all types of roofs. Every Bay to Bay Roofing team member from our highly qualified estimators and supervisors to our expertly skilled installation and repair crews are trained to treat your property as if it were their own. Our business is built on providing quality roofing solutions to homeowners and builders.

Arry's Roofing Services

Welcome to Arry's Roofing! We are a family-owned and operated company that is committed to excellence in roofing. We pride ourselves on being the Platinum Roofing Company of the Tampa Bay Area. We always welcome new members - our customers - into the "Arry's Roofing Family."

Offers by Arry's Roofing Services on Angi
    Classic Roof Replacement

Here at Classic Roof Replacement, we strive to provide all of our customers with results that will last for years to come. Specializing in Full Roof Replacements, we offer a variety of roofing services for our Clearwater, FL businesses and residents. We cater to both commercial businesses and residential homes with the materials and proper protocol that matches well to both. With affordable pricing and quality materials, you can expect your roofing projects to run smoothly. From installations to full roof replacements, you can have your roof in tip-top shape so that longevity of roof life and performance is ensured. Your property must be durable and structurally sound in order to hold up well against the natural changes that occur over time. We offer a range of roofing materials that can add protection against the elements and properly maintain the property. No matter the end goal of your roofing project you can expect optimal results with our trained team of professionals. Give us a call at (727) 417-9733 when you are ready to have exceptional roofing services.

Award 2022
    Offers by Classic Roof Replacement on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Roof Power Washing,

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Anmar Builders, Inc.

How is Anmar Builders, Inc. overall rated?

Anmar Builders, Inc. is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are Anmar Builders, Inc. open?

Anmar Builders, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Anmar Builders, Inc. provide

Anmar Builders, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Does Anmar Builders, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Anmar Builders, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Anmar Builders, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Anmar Builders, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Anmar Builders, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Anmar Builders, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Anmar Builders, Inc.?

Yes, Anmar Builders, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Anmar Builders, Inc. offer?

Anmar Builders, Inc. offers the following services: We offer any type of roofing system. Shingles, tile, metal and flat. We consider ourselves to be Flat Roof Experts who can service any type of flat roof. We also offer roof maintenance services to extend the life of your present roofing system. We are also available for most roofing repairs needed.

Are there any services Anmar Builders, Inc. does not offer?

Roof Power Washing,