Allen's Tree Works

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

PO Box 1373

Clearwater, FL 33757

Owner operated 50 years experience. I go to every job and see it all the way through until the end. Free estimates....

09/15/2016

Vicki A.

05/14/2015

john or kathryn C.

Description of Work
We had a severe over-growth of cattails & rouge oak trees completely across the end of our house. We called Allen for an estimate, and he was hired on |the spot. They did a wonderful job, completely cleaned up & removed all cuttings all in a timely & professional manner. We are completely satisfied, |will recommend to anyone, and will certainly call them for all professional lawn work we should need. KC & John Cascone

09/20/2014

John M.

They were prompt and extremely courteous. They did an exceptional job and they were extremely quick with completion of the trimming. Allen's Crew also cleaned up all of the mess made from the tree trimming. They thoroughly cleaned off the roof and gutters. The price quouted stayed the same as well which was extremely appreciated.

Description of Work
They Trimmed the front Tree (Large Oak Tree)

06/10/2014

David B.

They were fast, plenty of workers and cleaned up well

Description of Work
Removed trees

09/14/2012

Description of Work
This was for tree service. The service was fine.

Category tree service

Thank you (deleted member name). Are you ready for your palms to be trimmed again.

09/10/2012

Deena M.

This was the 5th time we have used Allen's Tree Works (both large and small jobs). Allen and his crew work quickly and efficiently, we have never had to wait more than a week for an appointment (sooner for free estimates). The price has always been fair for the work and everything has always been cleaned up when they are finished and it has always looked good when done. Very satisfied each time.

Description of Work
Dead fox tail palm removed, very large camphor tree trimmed/shaped. Everything cleaned up and hauled away.

Category tree service

Thank you so much (Member name removed) for continue support and hope to serve you again in the near future, Allen

03/05/2012

dennis M.

Description of Work
Poked a hole in my air conditioner coil while removing tree limbs which resulted in my having to replace my air conditioner. Refused to accept responsibility.

Category tree service

[member name removed], I am sorry that you felt that way. We went through my Insurance and the finding of my Insurance said that the puncture in the A C was caused by a sharp object like a knife or a screw driver of some type. No tree particles were found in the A C, not to mention you contacted me 3 days later in the middle of the summer that you said that you turned your A C on and it did not work. we did the work on Friday and it was hot, and Monday you called me and said I just turned on my A C and it does not work. What did your company do to my A C. What happened to Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was cleared of any wrong doing, and you write this. I am sorry you feel this way, but that A C was 15 years old. I forgive you for saying this about me. Allen's Tree Works

01/18/2011

Gary S.

They did a really good clean up job. They could not top the oak tree, because of the laws in Florida. I was very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
There thined out2 oak trees for me.

Category tree service

[member name removed] its been several years cense I have trimmed your trees . Please allow me the opportunity to trim them again so that I can earn an A on all of the categories. Allen Tree Works

11/17/2009

MARLENE M C.

He did a beautiful job and the clean up was perfect. He was very reasonable.

Description of Work
He removed a tree for me.

Category tree service

Thank you [member name removed], thank you for your input. My company is looking forward to serving you soon. Please give me a call when you need tree work again

Ergonomic Tree Care, Inc.

Ergonomic Tree Care, Inc., is your local owner operated tree service. Our ISA Certified Arborists have many years of experience, personally supervise every job, and give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

ATN TREE CUTTING SERVICES INC

In search of a Florida tree service company to look after your property’s trees? You’ve come to the right place. At ATN Tree Cutting Services, we have what it takes to keep your outdoor space looking verdant and vibrant, and we’re ready to go above and beyond to meet your needs. Based in Florida, our company is dedicated to offering prompt service and high-quality work, no matter what the circumstances. Alberto is the owner and will be on each job site. Call us for an estimate!

Coast to Coast Tree Service

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    Ask for details.

Tree trimming, removal, pruning, artistic pruning & stump grinding.