Tree Monkeys, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

Awards & Badges

274 Clearview Rd

Chuluota, FL 32766

Tree Monkey's Inc is central Florida's number one Tree Trimming and Removal Company. With over 30 year's experience we can guarantee the job gets done on time, the right way and the first time. We are located in Oviedo, Florida and we service Orlando, Seminole and Orange County. We also will travel within a 40 mile radius. We take pride in our professional customer service and our quality workmanship. We offer a broad range of services.We know the importance of maintaining your trees, not only for looks, but also to maintain safety and property value. Improper tree trimming can cause disease and damage to your home and the tree. It can also provide more light and raise limbs to allow clearance for mowers, cars. rv's and boats. We have all the proper equipment to offer land clearing and stump removal. We can mulch the tree trimmings and leave the mulch with you, or haul it off to the dump, whichever you prefer. We have all types of special offers on tree trimming and tree removal as well as land clearing and the demossing of your trees. Hire the licensed and Insured professionals at Tree Monkey's Inc to complete your next job Office 407-542-4553 Owner/Operator Sabrina: (239) 357-8464...

tree service (240)

03/09/2021

Tree monkey, awesome company to work with. This is the second time I’ve had them come out and trim the same palm in different time frame . of course. Absolutely I recommend them, and absolutely I will call them again with my Palm needs trimming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of a palm

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

02/28/2021

Tree Monkeys was great. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. They showed up when they promised, gave a fair price to do the work and did a professional job. Would hire again most definitely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oak tree in the backyard removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

01/25/2021

Front office was able to provide all requested proof and insurance and license. Representative and crew took the time to listen and explain the scope of work and address all concerns. The only issue was scheduling. The work was scheduled almost two months ahead. Shows that the company is very much sought for and have many bookings, but they are worth the wait. Definitely would hire again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

12/06/2020

Excellent. Can’t complain about anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/05/2020

All went well. Cleaned everything up after work was completed. Pricing was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

12/02/2020

Excellent work. Very clean, very fast. Great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/11/2020

Worse tree company ever!!! The employees were disrespectful to me and they acted like jerks. I had to ask a couple of them to leave and get off my property! They were fooling around, smoking on the job and in a big hurry to get done. They never lived up to the agreement we discussed. Had to get the owner involved and that was useless. They had every excuse in the world for not wanting to finish th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Yard Oak Trees Trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/09/2020

This is the second time I have used their services and will use again. They did a great job and cleaned up when they were done. They have a large and professional crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 4 palm trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

10/06/2020

Excellent! They were knowledgeable, fast, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three trees removed and two trees pruned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/05/2020

These guys are great. The trees look awesome, they were careful around my fruit trees, cleaned up the property better than it looked when they got here and had an armada of tools to get the job done in :30 minutes. They even picked the avocados for me that I couldn’t reach myself. I was glad to share the bounty and I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim three queen palms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Land Clearing, Demossing of trees, Property Clean-up, Debris Removal, Hurricane Clean-up, Hurricane Preparation, Mulching, and Much More!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal