Tree Monkeys, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

274 Clearview Rd

Chuluota, FL 32766

Tree Monkey's Inc is central Florida's number one Tree Trimming and Removal Company. With over 30 year's experience we can guarantee the job gets done on time, the right way and the first time. We are located in Oviedo, Florida and we service Orlando, Seminole and Orange County. We also will travel within a 40 mile radius. We take pride in our professional customer service and our quality workmanship. We offer a broad range of services.We know the importance of maintaining your trees, not only for looks, but also to maintain safety and property value. Improper tree trimming can cause disease and damage to your home and the tree. It can also provide more light and raise limbs to allow clearance for mowers, cars. rv's and boats. We have all the proper equipment to offer land clearing and stump removal. We can mulch the tree trimmings and leave the mulch with you, or haul it off to the dump, whichever you prefer. We have all types of special offers on tree trimming and tree removal as well as land clearing and the demossing of your trees. Hire the licensed and Insured professionals at Tree Monkey's Inc to complete your next job Office 407-542-4553 Owner/Operator Sabrina: (239) 357-8464...

tree service (244)

06/24/2022

Richard H.

they showed up on time, price was right, they were professional, no mess was left. would hire them again, they do this for me every two years to prepare for hurricane season.

Description of Work
Tree Thinning out of Oak Tree

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

04/28/2022

Josh B.

I have used them 3 times now, and will gladly use them again. They are reasonably priced, professional and convenient. Getting an estimate is just filling out an online form, and sending a photo (if they ask). Once you approve, they let you know when they can come... They do a fantastic job cleaning up when done. I would (and have) gladly recommend to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Trimmed 4 palm trees

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

02/26/2022

Ron B.

My tree service on 2/24 was either the 3rd or 4th time I've used Tree Monkeys, Inc. Wow, is all I can say about the work they did. I have three oak trees in my front yard that were beginning to get out of control. When I called them for an estimate, they were friendly and helpful, just as I recalled every other time I’ve used their service. They sent out a rep in just a few days of me calling for an estimate. The rep was friendly, listened to my concerns and needs regarding the trees, and professionally assisted me in identifying what needed to go and what could stay, thus ensuring we didn’t damage or kill any of the trees. It took a couple of weeks to get on their schedule, but I wasn't concerned about that...their work is that good. They showed up on time, a crew of three with all the right equipment, and went to work. They removed limbs encroaching over my and both neighbors' driveways, trimmed back limbs intruding over my house and a neighbor’s as well, and raised the canopies and lower interior growth of all three trees. Their cleanup was impeccable. I intend to use their services again in the future and recommend them for anyone who wants to keep their trees healthy and looking great.

Description of Work
Trimmed/Pruned Three Oak Trees

Work Completed On 02/26/2022

11/11/2021

Amy O.

I had the first appointment of the day with arrival between 8am-9am. 10am came, and no one had arrived. Called and was told there was an issue with the equipment. Not sure why no one had reached out to relay this. Arrived around 1pm without the small lift that was needed to remove one of the trees as it was rotten and unsafe to climb. The removal of the trees was fine, but way more canopy was taken off my Oak than I wanted. At the time of the estimate, I had explicitly pointed out several large branches that I did not want touched. All were removed. This was very upsetting. This company came recommended by a neighbor and my lawn maintenance company, but overall I was disappointed. As a side note, in very small print there is an arborist fee. We were never informed of this either and knew nothing until 5 days before the appointment when the arborist called.

Description of Work
Removal of three trees and trimming of one large Oak

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

[Member Name Removed] I hear your concerns and I would like to apologize for your experience. In response, I would like to say that my husband and co-owner did say he spoke with you personally when the delay occurred due to equipment problems. Unfortunately, this was beyond our control. In reference to the branches removed, it was explained to your father in law that when the worker got up in the tree, he was able to visualize that some of the large branches you did not want removed were rotten and the others were removed to balance out the tree due to having to take those branches off. In addition, the verbage for fees associated with permitting, which allows us to be in compliance with the City of Oviedo, is written directly on the quote. When you sign the quote, you are agreeing to those fees being added to the invoice if needed. I hope this clarifies some of the issues you mentioned and again we apologize for the misunderstanding.

03/09/2021

Evelyn R.

Tree monkey, awesome company to work with. This is the second time I’ve had them come out and trim the same palm in different time frame . of course. Absolutely I recommend them, and absolutely I will call them again with my Palm needs trimming.

Description of Work
Trimming of a palm

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/28/2021

Louis S.

Tree Monkeys was great. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. They showed up when they promised, gave a fair price to do the work and did a professional job. Would hire again most definitely.

Description of Work
I had an oak tree in the backyard removed

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/25/2021

Ed G.

Front office was able to provide all requested proof and insurance and license. Representative and crew took the time to listen and explain the scope of work and address all concerns. The only issue was scheduling. The work was scheduled almost two months ahead. Shows that the company is very much sought for and have many bookings, but they are worth the wait. Definitely would hire again!!!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

12/06/2020

CJ K.

Excellent. Can’t complain about anything.

Description of Work
Large tree removal

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

12/05/2020

joe I.

All went well. Cleaned everything up after work was completed. Pricing was fair.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

12/02/2020

JULIAN R.

Excellent work. Very clean, very fast. Great price.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/11/2020

Randy W.

Worse tree company ever!!! The employees were disrespectful to me and they acted like jerks. I had to ask a couple of them to leave and get off my property! They were fooling around, smoking on the job and in a big hurry to get done. They never lived up to the agreement we discussed. Had to get the owner involved and that was useless. They had every excuse in the world for not wanting to finish the job, which they never did. They tore-up my yard with machinery and broke my sidewalk. Then, they did not want to fix all the divots and damage to my yard. I paid them full price and got a terrible tree trimming job and experience. You are crazy if you ever hire this company for any type of tree work.

Description of Work
Front Yard Oak Trees Trimmed

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/09/2020

Josh B.

This is the second time I have used their services and will use again. They did a great job and cleaned up when they were done. They have a large and professional crew.

Description of Work
Trimmed 4 palm trees

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/06/2020

Carmen M.

Excellent! They were knowledgeable, fast, and thorough.

Description of Work
Three trees removed and two trees pruned

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/05/2020

Brian K.

These guys are great. The trees look awesome, they were careful around my fruit trees, cleaned up the property better than it looked when they got here and had an armada of tools to get the job done in :30 minutes. They even picked the avocados for me that I couldn’t reach myself. I was glad to share the bounty and I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Trim three queen palms

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/26/2020

Liza S.

Had to wait for weeks for them but so worth the wait! Great clean up! Will defiantly use them again!

Description of Work
Thin out and clean a tree up front and cut several branches on back property line

Work Completed On 09/26/2020

09/23/2020

Joshua L.

they are the best... always amazing and great people to deal with... great local small business :-))

Description of Work
Trim all my trees I got a lot of them lol

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/12/2020

Alex F.

Awesome. They gave me a quote, I agreed, and job well done.

Description of Work
Large tree branch fell on roof

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/01/2020

Colleen B.

Amazing job!!! Was super careful not to damage landscaping. Cleaned up all debris and saw dust. Skilled at removing a precariously balanced 10,000 lb trunk from roof. Would definitely recommend!!!!!!

Description of Work
Oak fell on my garage on a SATURDAY. Tree Monkey showed up within one hour of call and worked past dark.

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

08/13/2020

Peter B.

Smoothly It looks like it never happened

Description of Work
We had a huge branch fall from a tree

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/08/2020

Bob J.

They were excellent! Very professional and when they were done, they cleaned up beautifully!!

Description of Work
Removed large oak tree in front yard.

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/29/2020

David B.

Everything went extremely well. Could not be more pleased with the final product! Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fantastic Tree Trimming!

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Review for Tree Monkeys, Inc. - 274 Clearview Rd, Chuluota, FL - 38681509

06/28/2020

Larry L.

It took a week to get them to come out and give an estimate only after I had to call for follow up. I then had to wait a week for them to call me back to give me a schedule date only after reminding them our quote contract was ending. Yes you get penalized if they take their time getting the job done. The tree was no problem. It was 100 degrees the men showed up around 3 after 5 other jobs before me. When it came to the vines they butchered them. I’m now left with heavy debris lying on top of my lives vines. They never asked if it was ok and packed up. I have used Tree Monkeys never with an issue. It seems With Anthony NOT involved the business is sub par.

Description of Work
Cut a dead tree down and trim back vines

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Review for Tree Monkeys, Inc. - 274 Clearview Rd, Chuluota, FL - 38678339

06/26/2020

David C.

After spending 3 thousand dollars to have 3 oaks cut down, I am left with three mounds in my yard. They refused to properly grade them or add top soil as well, they merely plopped dry sod on the mounds, which will die of course. Now my lawn looks like a put-put golf course. Unfortunately I will have to find a contractor to fix this.

Description of Work
Cut three oaks, grind stumps, grade and add sod.