CREATIVE FLOORS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2005

830 SR 436

Casselberry, FL 32707

LICENSE #3115001288. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: NCAMPBELL@CREATIVEFLOORS.CC...

06/01/2020

Roger M.

We needed carpet for our two bedroom condo. I checked Google and Angie’s List and generally the internet sites for places that sell carpet. I determined that “Creative Floors” had the most consistent good reviews. We live in the Conway area so we went to the south Orlando location. It had a very wide array of colors and grades of carpet, and vinyl etc. We wanted a middle grade carpet and they had a good selection. Our sales person was Chris. He was excellent. He asked question of grade, price range, and color and then showed us what samples he thought would meet our needs and then left us alone to look at, touch and discuss the selections. He gave us some samples to take home. We came back a few days later and bought one. Two weeks later the installers arrived. Those people work hard. The two men did an excellent job and were very neat and when they left it was vacuumed and looking great. The price was reasonable for quality carpet and my wife and I are very happy with the experience and we will recommend Creative Floors to friends. Their phone is 407-205-0313.

Description of Work
carpet sales and installation

Category carpet installation

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words and your business! We appreciate you and hope you enjoy your new carpet!!

08/11/2019

Jeremy H.

Creative Floors finished our new tile floors yesterday and we could not be happier! From the first meeting with Carl at the showroom to saying goodbye to our wonderful installers, the process was smooth and flawless. Carl is knowledgeable, helpful, kind and caring. He was never pushy as the floors sell themselves. The showroom is packed with options. We chose 5 different tile patterns for our home. The installers [Marcel, Carlos and Juan] were always on time, finished the job ahead of time, incredibly meticulous, clean, kind and caring. They treated the job as if they were working on their own home. These guys are the best!! Many thanks to Creative Floors! I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Description of Work
New tile floors throughout the entire house

Category flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business! We are so happy that you are satisfied with your new tile floors and the installation team! You were in great hands with Carl and we appreciate your kind words! Enjoy your new flooring and thank you again!

10/19/2017

Pam S.

It went really good, very neat, knowledgeable and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Jason, the service provider did a shower surround.

09/28/2016

Sheri G.

Excellent job did everything in 2 weeks. Excellent work and clean.

Description of Work
two rooms of carpet and 2700 sq ft of tile flooring

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

08/30/2016

David A.

Had a great experience with Creative Floors. Employees were helpful and their prices very competitive. Installers came on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet for four bedrooms

11/22/2015

Gregory E.

installed hardwood floors and stairs. we noticed some blemishes and they came back within 24 hours to fix. did a good job

Description of Work
installed hardwood floors

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/13/2015

Robert F.

We worked with Bob to purchase 1500 sq ft of tile. He was great to work with and had our supplies ASAP.

Description of Work
Ordered tile

11/02/2014

Charles P.

From start to finish I was very satisfied with the service provided by Creative Floors. Carl, the sales person was excellent to work with, assisting us in finding quality products at a reasonable price. The installers were great, friendly, on time and provided quality work. Like any job this size, there were a few very minor issues but Creative Floors dealt with them fairly. I have and will continue to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring in LR, DR, Steps, Hall and entrance way. Installed tile in Kitchen. Installed carpet in four bedrooms

05/12/2014

Eric H.

My wife has been wanting to replace our contractor grade carpet and tile flooring in our home for years now. We began to look around at the pricing of the big box retailers and some other local shops. We asked our neighbors who they had all used and if they?d recommend them or not. We got a few who would not recommend their companies and even one who obtained a refund after their company failed to show up for the install and switched to Creative Floors. We were able to see the work before and after and that pretty much made up our mind on who to choose. Next on our list was price. Creative Floors was reasonable, but not the lowest in town. They worked on their price with us to come down to match a competitor and our budget. In the end, they replaced nearly 1,200 sq. feet of flooring with plank tile and almost 1,000 sq. feet with laminate, including some intricate stair work which other companies had said they couldn?t do. The installers were friendly, up-front about do?s and don?ts and gave us a real approximation on how long the job would take to complete. Anytime there was a question about how we wanted to handle a certain area, they asked us for input rather than making the decision on their own. This allowed us to get the exact install we wanted and kept the wife happy! Overall we?re very happy with Creative Floors and the couple of small fixes afterwards were handled promptly and to our complete satisfaction. They didn?t just write us off once they were paid and their quality of work and professionalism definitely stands tall.

Description of Work
Creative Floors was contracted to remove our existing tile and carpet throughout our home and replace it with new tile and laminate.

04/23/2014

Judy D.

We were referred to this company by the previous owner of our home. Undertaking a huge renovation while living 5 hours drive away was daunting. We spoke with Carl, who helped us immensely in a number of ways. We had carpeting to choose and he had a great eye for color. The cherry wood was already selected. We had two bathrooms that needed to be gutted and all the tile replaced. Again, Carl has impeccable taste and steered us toward choices that were exactly what we had in mind. He took pictures with his cell, sent them to us and that's how we made our choices! A bit unorthodox but it worked. They began the job in our absence, under his supervision, and we were delighted with the bathrooms. The carpeting and wood floors were being installed on the day we arrived. When the carpeting was pulled back, it was obvious that leveling cement would have to be poured in two rooms so that the wood could be laid properly. It was done without fanfare and the floors went down the following day. Also, the two gentlemen who so nicely laid the carpet came out the next day and vacuumed all the carpet remnants left from the installation. All the men were polite, pleasant and very accommodating. Carl and his teams of merry men pulled it together perfectly! A couple of weeks later, we had a small "bleed" through a grout line and they were there to re-do it within 48 hours. That's good customer service. We highly recommend Creative Floors and are certain you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Removed old carpeting and replaced with new carpeting and cherry woods. Re-tiled two gutted bathrooms.

12/19/2013

Bill V.

They responded very well, they were there when the said the would be, installed the product as they said, no attempt at an up charge.

Description of Work
It was a kitchen and living room. They installed vinyl for me.

07/13/2013

Kory S.

Fantastic service. Bob (the owner) is a great guy! Very knowledgeable and gave us great advice. Price is well above competitive (I did shop around) and offers brand name carpet. Creative floors is very flexible as we could not install on our original proposed date so, Bob worked with us to find another sooner date that worked out perfect for both of us. Install crew was efficient and fast. Did great work. Will have another room for them as soon as I get more money.

Description of Work
Replace Carpet in dining room and child's room

06/11/2013

Michael O.

The appointment for the carpet was fantastic. Very responsive and worked with us to reduce the cost by finding extra savings. The subcontractors were also great. On time and stayed late to make it a one day deal.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet

06/06/2013

ROSALIND B.

Creative Floors had a very good selection of high quality carpet in its Casselberry showroom. We found just the special color we were seeking. Bob Hapka arranged for an estimate; helped us to order our carpet, Mohawk World of Luxury; and scheduled the installation on a day convenient for us. His crew, Roger and John, worked incredibly hard to install our carpet in a single day. They did not complain about having to move a lot of very heavy furniture and other items. The new carpet looks great. We also had Creative Floors cut and bind remnants into throw rugs, which they did in a very timely fashion. This is the place you need to come for expert help with flooring.

Description of Work
Creative Floors installed carpet throughout our house, approximately 1100 square feet.

04/11/2013

ginette M.

They installed flooring in my mother's home. This helped us sell the home in a tough market. Outstanding service!

Description of Work
They installed flooring.

02/05/2013

Donald G.

Bob (Manager) went over and above to meet a very tight schedule for a family event at our home. He expertly guided us through product selection taking into account our wear concerns, future plans and of course our budget constraints. Casey and Fred (installation team) showed up on time, treated us and our home with respect, and did an excellent job. We highly recommend Creative Floors to our friends and family. We intend to downsize to a smaller home in the near future and will once again call upon Bob at Creative Floors for any work needed in our new home. Thanks for a great job with no surprises.

Description of Work
Purchased carpeting including installation for approx 1/2 house including stairs.

01/23/2013

ANGELICA T.

Buyer beware - Shop quotes around at other stores and do your own carpet research! Everything "seemed" fine. Fast forward to 6 months later, my new carpet is not wearing so well and gets more matted and flat than it should for its age. I am disappointed with the quality of this carpet. This polyester carpet does not seem like it will stand the test of time and seems like it will need to be replaced in 5 years if this wear keeps up. I called the manager about this and now I have to wait "several weeks" for the carpet company to call me back so their brand rep can come see what my carpet is doing. The store was very attentive to get my business initially but it doesn't seem that way with my frustration. My mistake was that I did not shop around for estimates or research enough on brands and types of carpet; I wish I would have done this. I went on the recommendation of the store and now wish I had requested to look around at other brands/styles of carpets. Also this same carpet is now 50 cents cheaper per sq foot at the same store. I feel like I bad too much for a mid grade carpet. The only thing I seems to like about the carpet is the color. Shop around at other stores before your final decision. ADDENDUM: March 2013. The third party carpet rep came out to inspect the wear on my carpet. Even the rep agreed that the carpet is wearing too much (ie - flattening) in the high traffic areas. The investigator also asked why did we install polyester carpeting. I replied that Creative Floors suggested this flooring for our new home for its longevity. He shared that typically a nylon carpet wears better over time especially with kids. I am frustrated that Creative Floors did not help point us in the direction of a nylon carpeting option that would stand the test of time. The evaluation results came in and of course Creative Floors found the third party results to show within the range of wear. Creative Floors never called me with the results of the third party but instead just me an impersonal letter. So my claim to have carpeting repalced was denied. However they communicated (via the letter) that I can choose to hire (and of course pay for it myself) my own carpet investigator. If their findings are different and then the claim can be reconsidered. Instead of trying to further resolve this issue with a company that isn't working with me to handle my carpeting challenges, I just plan on not giving them any future business and share my experience with others. I can say this - everyone who has come to see our new home (and carpeting) has commented or asked why our carpeting is wearing or matting the way it is. I am just glad we only have this carpeting in the bedrooms and not in our main living areas. I plan on shopping elsewhere when replacing my 2000 sq ft of tile in the future. Another note is that we recently had a dog stay in our home for a few days. We were told that this Bliss carpet would neutralize pet odors (which was a selling point since we plan on getting a dog in the future). Well there was a distinct odor from the dog left behind and the carpet did nothing to help it.

Description of Work
Creative Floors installed new carpets in our new home. I went into the store asking for durable good quality carpets for all my bedrooms since I have kids and a potential future dog in mind. The manager advised me to a Bliss "loose style" polyester carpet that helped to neutralize pet odors as well. I had expressed an interest in this type of style that had multiple tones to help with carpet stains in the future. I emphasized my need to the manager to buy a great quality carpet with longevity. Estimate was done quickly and installation people were fast and professional and on time.

12/31/2012

Cory T.

Went great. Good experience. Would highly recommend.....

Description of Work
Nancy and crew did a great job. She came over helped pick out the right carpet for the job and was able to secure the date I needed for the install. I had a tight schedule and she fully complied with it. The installers were punctual, friendly and fast. Entire house was completed within 4 hours....I thought it would take all day. Very satisfied with the product.

12/03/2012

Terry R.

Ontime and great prices.Wow.

Description of Work
Very professonal,experienced, timely, curtius. I did recomend to others also.

11/12/2012

CHARLES G.

Great experience, they installed carpeting in a 2 bedroom 1300 sq ft condo

Description of Work
What a pleasure to work with people who are knowledgeable, reliable, efficient and reasonable. The price was lower than other places I researched. They took measurements within days of purchase, installed the following week. The installers were punctual, highly competent, efficient, friendly and did an amazing top quality job. What other company would allow you to pay half the balance after they did the installation. Just shows how confident they are about their customer service and quality of their work. Great experience.

10/29/2012

RICK B.

Great Arrived when they said they woud with a 3 man crew and stayed late to finish the job in one day

Description of Work
We had new hardwood floor put down in our bedroom and closets The work was excellent - very prompt and professional . our new hardwood floors look great

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/15/2012

Carol L.

Carpet originally purchased and installed by Creative Floors several years ago, currently past warranty. Ripples had developed in LR, DR, and hall. Creative Floors sent one of their installers to give us an estimate and set up a time to restretch the carpet. Work was done in one morning, installers moved heavier items and cleaned up everything very well. We are disappointed that the carpet or original installation may have been faulty, however, the problem was completed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Restretch of installed carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

We are very sorry the Member had a problem with her carpet! We are happy to hear that we were able to take care of it for her to her satisfaction! It is not unusal to have that happen in some households. Depending on humidity in the house, the homes tempurature and the way the traffic flows on it, that all takes a roll into whether the carpet loosens up a but over time. Some carpet styles are more effected than others. The fact that the carpet is almost 5 years old now and depending on how many times its been cleaned also has an effect as well. We appreciate her business and are glad we could take care of this for her!

10/07/2012

Carolyn M.

Bob Hapka was very responsive. He assisted us with selection and was flexible on install dates. Our schedule for renovations was tight and we had to make last minute adjustments. The install took a little longer than anticipated, but the installers were careful when moving the furniture and did not damage any furniture or mark up any of the newly painted walls. I was impressed with them and they were quiet and friendly. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of new carpet in 2200 square foot home.

09/07/2012

Thomas S.

Great job and they cleaned up afterwards

Description of Work
Installed new carpet and padding in master bedroom and closet.

08/02/2012

Mason C.

Nancy and Ryan are both very knowledgable about the products they carry. They spent a lot of time with us explaining the different flooring options. They were not at all pushy about any particular products and we felt that they really wanted to help us find the flooring that was right for us. The installation was well done and we are very happy with the end results.

Description of Work
tile removal, tile installation, carpet installation