Aboveboard Painting & Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2010

....

Zsolt Granite Corporation Inc

Zsolt Granite Corporation is a well established stone fabrication and installation business, providing 10 years of unmatched expertise in stone countertops, in addition to cabinetry. Customer preference and unparalleled quality are always our first priorities. We're very timely with our work and never lose attention to detail. Call us now for a free quote.

Mr. Sparkling LLC

Mr. Sparkling Pressure Washing is a exterior cleaning company, that cares about people and their property, we have experience with power wash, soft wash, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, driveways, decks, patios and any kind of flat work, we do care about your plants so we are gonna take care of your property as if it were ours.

Offers by Mr. Sparkling LLC on Angi
FJD Exterior Cleaning

There are 2 employees currently working for this company and it's also licensed and insured Facebook: FJD pressure washing and window cleaning

11/29/2012

ANGELICA T.

It went well.

Description of Work
Leslie and her team did a great job painting much of the interior of our new (outdated) home. She used primer where needed and two coats of paint everywhere. She even took down wallpaper border for us and covered our kitchen cabinets for protection from paint. She did amazing work painting walls with an 18 foot ceiling. Her trim work was well done. I even had her paint the interior of our closets to a pure white, which was a huge refresher to our 18 year old house. She transformed our neon orange front door to a deep chocolate brown and was very detailed in painting around the door window. It was such a huge savings to have her paint our front door rather than replace it. I have recommended her paintwork to many friends and they have been pleased with her service.

Category interior painters

06/22/2012

Bonnie J.

Did not use Aboveboard, way to expensive.

Description of Work
I contacted Aboveboard to do drywall repairs and paint two bathrooms and a kitchen. Aboveboard is a contractor who subs the work out, therefore the estimate was $2,000 + over every other estimate. Decided to use someone who does the work themselves.

Category interior painters

Aboveboard does not subcontract any of its work. Subscriber did not like price on an estimate for repairs on work that was previously done by someone very unprofessional.

10/17/2011

Patricia V.

She missed our first appointment and came back for another appointment. I had several other companies come out to give me quotes and she was not the most cost affective but the prices were competitive.

Description of Work
I used Aboveboard Painting & Services for painting ceiling, install two ceiling fans, and a few other odd jobs.

Category ceiling fans,interior painters

08/03/2010

Janey J.

They were very helpful in helping me pick out colors to paint interior of the house They painted all of the rooms as well as the baseboards. They removed flooring in living room, den, bedroom and bathroom and replaced with wood laminate and also replaced baseboards and painted new ones as needed. All the interior doors where removed and replaced with new doors that they fitted, painted and installed (16 doors). They installed bead board and chair rail in the kitchen, which was also painted. They removed toilet and vanity in bathroom and replaced flooring. Painted and replaced doors and hardware on vanity and reinstalled. Installed granite counter with sink and fixtures and replaced mirror. As they completed rooms, they picked up and removed old flooring, baseboards, etc. and hauled away. They were also very accomodating with my work schedule, making sure not to get in my way when I was home and having things put back when I returned. They helped with moving of furniture and made sure my property was secure after they left. They suggested and brought information to me of different options I had availble for fixtures, paint textures, bead board options and chair rails. They took me to a reputable granite dealer to help me pick out colors and offer suggestions with sinks and faucets. They also went over all my options for vanity's and mirror options and helped me make my choices with a budget in mind. They stayed on schedule and accomplished everything I had asked for and more. I would highly recommend them to do any work in my house. I am so happy with the results of their work. I feel like I live in a new house.

Description of Work
Painted interior of the house (2 bathrooms, bedroom, kitchen, family room, living room, washroom and den) including baseboards. Replaced flooring in bathroom, bedroom, living room and den. Installed beadboard and chair rail in kitchen. Replaced all the interior doors. Painted and installed vanity, counter, fixtures and mirror in bathroom.

Category countertops,home remodeling,interior painters

06/18/2010

Michelle B.

Leslie was very professional and courteuos every time - she helped me pick colors and took the time to make sure we were happy with our choice. The exterior paint was rolled on, which is more time-consuming but gives a longer-lasting finish - paint still looks perfect. Inside work also done in a timely and very professional manner. Price was great for all jobs - the cheapest we found. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a perfect paint or tiling job done by the best around!

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning, then painting of exterior of house. Also had some interior painting and deck painting done more recently

Category ceramic tile,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Painting, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, drywall repairs, tile, demolition, pressure washing, lighting and ceiling fan, decorative installations, fixture replacement & doors.