Concrete By Ken Murphy

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2011

2147 Hwy 98 E

Carrabelle, FL 32322

Honest & reliable. References available. No job too big or small.

09/21/2015

Justin W.

Description of Work
Ken originally came to my house a year ago to give me a bid on a patio but he didn't think concrete was the right application due to the brick surrounding it. I kept that in mind and called him back to do my driveway. He was early on the job and did quality work. I highly recommend Ken.

06/22/2015

Beth S.

Description of Work
I never heard from them

Category concrete repair

Sorry I relocated to Florida on short notice!

05/28/2015

salvatore S.

Description of Work
price was one thousand dollars over what I paid for the Job done by another person,and this person only deals with "cash"

Category concrete repair

Sorry relocated to Florida on short notice

12/01/2014

Susan S.

He was amazing. The man knows his stuff. He got people in here. For instance, I have an extremely long driveway and he made certain that the trucks hauling in the concrete didn't break up the ground. The completed work takes 20 years off the look of the house. It was an old estimate and he honored that plus the percentage off. In addition, some kids had walked through it overnight and he came back to sand out the footprints. He also dug out some sticks on a patio that were 30 years old and fixed up the patio. He watched over it like a mother hen watches her eggs. I offered to write him a great letter of recommendation and he said that he's perfectly content with his reviews on Angie's List.

Description of Work
He put in a driveway and a sidewalk and filled in some concrete cracks.

10/08/2014

David D.

All work was done on time and very professionally. Ken matched the grade between the house and carport and allowed for ample drainage. Overall a great experience and I would not hesitate to use him again!

Description of Work
Ken poured a concrete slab for a storage shed (approximately 12 x 15)

05/08/2014

Ara R.

Ken and his guys did the job on time at the agreed upon price. The quality was very good. They cleaned up nicely before they left. What more can you ask? I'd call him again if the need arose.

Description of Work
Ken created an extra parking space off our existing driveway.

04/22/2014

David A.

Description of Work
Poured cement patio

02/22/2014

Bette H.

He did a great job!

10/10/2013

Erich R.

The contractor did everything exactly according to our agreement. We have been very satisfied. I would recommend the contractor to others.

Description of Work
We built a concrete driveway and parking area for five cars behind our home in downtown Baton Rouge.

01/16/2013

KAY D.

Ken did a good job, quickly. He was working at our neighbor's house and we checked his ratings on Angie's list before asking him if he could do our sidewalk as well. He was able to work on both jobs simultaneously and we are pleased with the end product.

Description of Work
Replaced front sidewalk

11/27/2012

William P.

Ken and his crew came early in the morning and because rain was forecast; they worked late and completed the job in one day. He took extra precautions to minimized damage to the tree roots in the yard. Ken's concrete foreman did an excellent job of laying out the sidewalk forms. He went beyond specifications to assure the aesthetics of the finished product was top-notch.

Description of Work
Ken came as scheduled for the estimate walk down. He was the most thorough of any of the contractors interviewed. The work included removing the existing driveway and carport concrete, and removing the front entrance sidewalk. A new carport, driveway, front walk and an additional walk connecting the drive way to the front walk was installed.

08/01/2012

Patrice M.

I called ken one day and he came over to my house to give me a free estimate the next day. I told him what I wanted and he took measurements and surveys then drew everything out on paper including the cost. I told him I wanted him to do the work. He was out here the next day preparing the patio area for concrete. I was having trouble deciding where to put my shed and he was very patient with me and also helped me with my decision by giving me pros and cons of different areas of placement in the yard. When he and his helpers came to complete the job, they were on time and they did very good work. They even took measures not to get concrete on my siding by wrapping the areas that could be effected. They did a great job and I would call them again.

Description of Work
Ken extended my original patio area with concrete and poured a concrete slab to place my 8x8 shed. The total patio area that was added was about 40x10 feet.

07/18/2012

leon D.

I called him and he immediately came out to give a bid. He is very easy to talk to and his price was very fair.The job was performed quickly and proffessionally. He even called weeks later to check on the progress.

Description of Work
Ken poured a foundation for an addition to my home. He also had to prepair the land before pouring, filling where there was a tree removed. He was fast, thorough , and very proffessional.I am going to do another addition in the near future, and plan on using him again.

Category concrete repair, excavators, foundation repair

07/18/2011

Raymond R.

Ken's knowledge of concrete was extensive and the workmanship was excellent. His price was a little higher than the other contractor I called but the quality was worth the extra cost. I am planning on having him come back and pour two more slabs for me in the near future.

Description of Work
Ken poured a 20' X 23' patio and a 4' X 4' pad for me.

04/24/2011

Carolyn B.

The owner showed up the day I called to give me an estimate for two slabs. He accommodated my schedule because I was not available until after 6:00pm. He poured the slabs the next day. He came back a few days later to remove the forms. One slab was for a shed. There were no problems later erecting the shed on the slab.

Description of Work
Prepared ground and then poured concrete for two slabs: one 10 ft x 12 ft and one 7 ft x 14 ft. The 7 x 14 area had a hole that had been a small pond. They filled that in for me.

Category concrete repair, excavators

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations, founded in 2002, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Alpha Foundations is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

Award 2022
    Offers by Alpha Foundations on Angi
    Affordable Foundation Repair

FAMILY OWNED and OPERATED SERVING ALL OF FLORIDA AND SOUTH GEORGIA We don not just perform foundation repairs. Our family owned and operated foundation repair company sets industry standards. Our experts get each job done right the first time with customized services and cutting edge technology. We do all the heavy lifting required to preserve the integrity of your structure.

Award 2022
    Offers by Affordable Foundation Repair on Angi
    Not Licensed

Concrete Services – Saw, Break, Haul, Grade, Form, & Finish.

Tree Service.