Covid-19 and Virus/Bacteria disinfecting services - Please visit website for more information at www.TruClean SurfaceCare.com

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Tru-Clean Surface Care

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2011

941 Country Club Blvd Unit B

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 - Tru-Clean Surface Care is a family-owned environmentally responsible carpet, tile, stone, and upholstery cleaning company serving all of Lee, Collier, and Charlotte County. Our technicians are certified by the world's most respected certification body for textile professionals and our cleaning solutions are allergen-free and safe for small children and pets. We offer one of the strongest service guarantees in the industry and strive to make sure that our clients are "thrilled" and not just merely satisfied with the quality of our services. Tru-Clean Surface Care is a Certified Firm with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the world's most respected certification body for textile professionals, the international Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and we are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. Our services include carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, dryer duct cleaning, grout color sealing, Oriental and Persian rug cleaning, travertine, marble, granite, limestone, and terrazzo cleaning and polishing, mattress cleaning, and pet urine treatments....

08/22/2020

Richard S.

Excellent customer service and professionalism and very reasonable price.Best carpet cleaning service ever had.

Description of Work
clean and scotchgard 4 rooms of carpeting

05/02/2020

Rose B.

Showed up, worked neatly, quickly and thoroughly. Jefferson was very personable and professional.

Description of Work
Shower tile floor cleaned and sealed

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you very much for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best with reference to your recent cleaning. It was our pleasure and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime.

02/04/2020

Gerald S.

Overall we were very pleased. From communication, to timeliness, to neatness, to concern that we were completely satisfied, and most important, clean carpets, we were very pleased.

Description of Work
Clean three bedroom carpets

Category carpet cleaners

It was our pleasure to be of service and THANK YOU for the opportunity. If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime.

06/06/2019

CAROLE L.

Had a couple of spots. Both are totally gone! This is the 2nd time I have called Dayne out. He does NOT disappoint. As usual, he went over and above.

Description of Work
Needed 2 area rugs in living room and dining room cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for inviting us into your home and for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. I will make sure Dayne knows about your review and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks! Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

05/17/2019

CAROLE L.

Dayne was very polite. Informed me all along what he'd do and when he would finish/ He did just what he said. He even went over and above. He and his partner were very nice all the way through.

Description of Work
needed 2 bedrooms carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time out to review our company and for allowing us to show you our very best. We're always here if you need us in the future. Thanks!

04/02/2019

LAURA F.

I hired this company to clean brand new tile installed on a closed in lanai. I met with a manager prior to hiring who discussed with me some problems with the installation as the grout was not even or the color I wanted. There was white on much of the grout lines the manager told me was residue I did not expect them to do anything about the quality of the installation of course. But when I was promised that the residue would come off with the cleaning and that the tile and grout would look so good I wouldn't even want to have the grout colored, that is what I expected. Instead I came home to even more white on the grout and some grout missing from the lines. When I called, the receptionist said sometimes it needed to be done twice to get off the residue. So they came again. What I came home to after the second time made me sick to my stomach. After 18 months of waiting to be able to use the newly tiled lanai I now had not only white in even more grout lines but splashed on the new lanai paint. What was worse was even more brand new grout knocked out - they even left a pile of it right in front of the screen door. It took me two days to reach the manager and when I did he was immediately defensive repeating that they did "what they were supposed to do" and now claiming the white was the grout itself and thin-set that had seeped through. Is this not something they should have known prior to the first cleaning - or at least before they came out a second time and made everything much worse?? This was such an awful ending to 18 months of construction. I hired this company to help me end the nightmare and they made it worse. It is not their fault the tile was not installed correctly and the grout was iffy but they are professional and should have know what their cleaning was going to do to my home instead of excuses like 'what we know now." They should have known what their cleaning would do from the beginning and not done it!!

Description of Work
cleaning brand new tile

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for allowing our family the opportunity to visit your home and attempt to remove the hazing damage caused by a contractor. Upon our initial visit, we advised that the haze on her tile was a result of poor installation and a combination of sulfur, acids, and salt left on the tile face causing etching. As you note in your review, the tile was installed improperly by another company and our family was hired in an attempt to remove the hazing. We evaluated the job and advised the client BEFORE beginning any work that the haze may be permanent and that the thinset was weak and hollow in places and that with a mild cleaning, the thinset may flake in places. The client being disgusted with the look of her freshly installed botched tile work authorized the cleaning after being advised of the aforementioned. We used a mild cleaner to remove the hazing, and while most of the hazing was eliminated, we could not remove the DAMAGE caused by the improper installation. The client signed her Work Order agreeing that she was satisfied with our service and then we discover this review. The facts are the client admits that the tile on her lanai was improperly installed and our job was to clean the damage caused by her contractor. While most the haze released, the remaining haze is actually etching which is permanent. We can't clean out permanent damage. We did return to her home a second time at no charge to prove the etching was permanent and advised her that after cleaning her lanai and working on the areas where hazing was present, the tile was a good as it was going to get and that she should contact her contractor and have him replace the defective and damaged tile. We have been honored to be of service to over 20,000 clients since 2006 and strive for excellence in every job we perform. We advised the client at the onset of the possibility that the damage was permanent, cleaned the lanai twice, and advised her to contact her contractor and have him replace the defective tiles.

02/21/2019

nigel T.

The whole job went very well from setting up the appointment to completing the work. Everybody likes contractors who keep in touch, responsive and on time and I found this company to be all of the above.

Description of Work
1100sq ft condo carpet cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for inviting us into your home and allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. I agree with you with reference to contractors keeping in touch with their clients, being responsive and on time. We too experience vendors and contractors who fall short in these categories and I'm happy that you are pleased with our company. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call any time. Thanks! Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

11/13/2018

Carolyn B.

I was very impressed with this company, very professional, showed up exactly on time, sent a bill for what they would charge ahead of time and that is exactly what they charged. The carpets look like new, they did everything I asked them to do. Walked the place with me both before and after they were done to show me what would be done and what was done. The service was fast, efficient and I could not have asked for more. So very happy that I chose them and will be using them if I ever need them again. You will be very happy!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for inviting us into your home and allowing our technician the opportunity to show you our very best. Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care is a family-owned company and since we work and raise our families in this community, we have a vested interested in ensuring our clients are well taken care of. Thank you again for choosing Tru-Clean and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call any time. Troy Lusk

09/07/2018

Patrick G.

Joe showed up on time and did an excellent job. Why would anyone use a different carpet cleaning company??? Makes no sense! Grade is an A with many pluses.

Description of Work
Clean carpets throughout my home.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your kind words and for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. Joe, as all of our technicians and staff, takes great pride in the quality of our work and customer satisfaction and your gratification and public recognition are much appreciated.

06/13/2018

SHARON R.

The leather sectional and futon were the most challenging because they had not been cleaned in forever! But extra time and muscle got the job done! They both look brand new. We've used Tru-Clean before and will use them again. We also refer them to friends.

Description of Work
Carpeting, tile, upholstered chair, leather sectional, custom futon.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

It is always a pleasure performing services for you and we thank you for the years you've invited us into your home and allowed our technicians the opportunity to show you our very best. We thank you for your patronage and the kind words. :-) Troy

06/02/2018

Mel G.

Excellent work. Have used before and will use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned rug and upholstery.

Category upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Repeat customers are the lifeline of our business and we thank you for your vote of confidence by allowing our family the opportunity once again to show you our very best. If we can ever be of service for your carpet, tile or upholstery cleaning needs in the future, we stand ready to deliver a thoroughly exhaustive cleaning with the customer service you've grown to expect. Our family and technicians thank you for choosing Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care. Troy Lusk, President

05/14/2018

Lee S.

I just bought a turnkey condo and wanted everything cleaned top to bottom. Tru-clean did a great job! The carpet and tile floors now look like new. Giuseppe provided an itemized listing of all of the services available so that I could pick and choose what I wanted (I choose most of them). So glad I had the mattresses cleaned; he had a light that detected urine stains (it’s like a CSI episode) which they removed. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Tile, carpet, upholstery and mattresses cleaning; grout seal

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, mattresses

05/11/2018

Jo L.

So great!! Tru-Clean got stains out that we thought would be impossible!!!! Would use them again in a heartbeat!! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. :-) If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call any time. Troy LUsk - Managing partner

05/07/2018

Jacques L.

Very Professional. Did an excellent job

Description of Work
Carpet, Upholstery and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning

Thank you very much for inviting us into your home and for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. We appreciate you taking the time to provide this review and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call any time. Thanks! Troy Lusk, Managing Partner

04/27/2018

Evan S.

We were referred to Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care by a member of our church and couldn't be happier with their service and attention to detail. We recently purchased a home and wanted the tile and carpeting cleaning prior to moving in. Not knowing who to use, we asked for recommendations at our church and were advised that Tru-Clean is honest and does excellent work. We contracted services with this company and in addition to doing quality work, their technicians were a pleasure to do business with. We will be using Tru-Clean in the future and referrals to their business from us is assured.

Description of Work
Quality Work - Very Professional

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Congratulations on the purchase of your new home and realizing there are 80 carpet, tile, and upholstery cleaning companies in SW Florida you could have called on, we THANK YOU for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home, and our technician advises that your six-year-old son indicated an interest in carpet cleaning "when he grows up." Please let Ryan know that we're always looking for hardworking individuals to join our team and to give us a call anytime. :-)

04/19/2018

Philip F.

I could not be more pleased with Tru-Clean. I scheduled a major service via email with Troy Lusk (Owner). We just purchased a home, and wanted "the works". Technician Justin arrived on time and explained to us what he would be doing. We had him clean 3 rooms of carpet, a lot of tile and grout, a mattress, three pieces of leather furniture, and 4 dining room chairs. We also had him seal the grout. We left him alone for most of the day. The first thing we saw was the tile and grout. It looks brand new. The furniture is immaculate, and the carpet (a little old) improved greatly. He told us he has worked for Tru-Clean for 18 years- a testament to the company. Without a doubt, Tru-Clean is a great company and Justin is an asset to the company. Do not hesitate to call them.

Description of Work
Carpet, Tile, Furniture and Mattress cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, mattresses

04/06/2018

Janet O.

It went beautifully. The dye was dark brown and the chair fabric is light gold, so it really stood out. But the serviceman (Jim?) got all the dye out and the chair is as good as new. He was really helpful and went out of his way to use several different products to get the stains removed. I definitely recommend him and the company, and I would certainly call them if the need arose again.

Description of Work
Remove hair dye from a fabric chair

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing Tru-Clean Carpet & Tile Care the opportunity to show you our very best. Your cleaning needs presented an unusual set of circumstances that would have defeated many cleaning companies. Based on our technician's experience, coupled with a full arsenal of spotting agents in their vans, we were able to tackle the dye and remove it. Your review is much appreciated and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

04/04/2018

Carol D M.

Perfect. He was very professional and extremely knowledgeable.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for inviting us into your home and allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. We work hard to ensure our clients are absolutely thrilled with the quality of our services and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks! Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

03/12/2018

jim S.

Excellent. On time, professional, explained the process and really cleaned the carpets well. Other carpet cleaners that I've used are woefully inadequate compared to Tru-Clean.

Description of Work
Master and guest bedroom carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing our family the opportunity to show you our very best. We strive for 100% client satisfaction and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks! Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

03/05/2018

Judy W.

He did an excellent job! Removed spots. I would definitely hire again! Very punctual and explained everything well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/02/2018

Viola M.

The employee arrived on time; didn't waste any time getting the cleaning started Listened to me well when I told him info about the spots Worked steadily until the cleaning was finished. Was professional about the billing and payment The results were very good!

Description of Work
Some spots on the carpet removed

02/09/2018

Phillis C.

Explained to them that it needed to be done as soon as possible. They came that same day. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

01/29/2018

Dennis C.

Second time using their service, amazing job!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Inviting back into your home is the highest compliment we can receive from a client. We thank you for the opportunity to show you our very best and if we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks! Troy Lusk - Managing Partner

01/19/2018

Brenda C.

Excellent job and very professional. Best carpet cleaning ever.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your kind words and for inviting us into your home for the opportunity to show you our very best. I am pleased you are thrilled with the:"excellent job" provided by our technician and I will make sure to recognize him at this coming Monday's staff meeting. If we can ever be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks! Troy Lusk, Managing Partner

12/15/2017

Fawn C.

The whole process was a breeze. Booked my appointment in late November and the girl in the office had no issue working with my schedule needs. Giuseppe arrived on time, explained what he was going to do. He got out 2 larger stains on my carpet that my previous company deemed permanent. The sofa came out fantastic, despite it's age and the abuse it takes. My tile looks amazing. Much better than when I cleaned it. While here Giuseppe saw that my much loved, well abused area rug could use some TLC. He gave me a ballpark price for cleaning and explained the process it would go through. I agreed, and off my rug went. I had a great experience and pretty quick replies to any inquiries, had my estimate emailed to me in a couple days like I was told. They removed a red stain from smashed dog treats and managed to get dog urine and a vomit stain out of the rug! I know things will never look brand new since I have kids who all bring home their friends, plus a dog, but what I had done looks spectacular. I have referred them to anyone who will listen.

Description of Work
I had 3 rooms of carpet cleaned, a sofa, tile in a kitchen and 2 baths, and sent in an area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Thank you very much for the kind words and for allowing our company the opportunity to show you our very best. Our technicians enjoy "showing off" their skills, especially when a client tells them a previous carpet cleaning deemed a stain "permanent." We are happy we were able to meet your expectations for quality and service and THANK YOU for the referral of your neighbor, Mrs. Corbell. We have her scheduled for service and look forward to exceeding her needs for quality and service. Thank you very much!

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Naples King of Klean

With Naples King of Klean, you will experience a new level of clean. Our attention to detail and unsurpassed quality has made us the first and only choice for businesses and homes. We specialize in commercial and residential floor cleaning, window cleaning, carpet restoration, floor care, and small and large janitorial services. Our well-trained and experienced personnel use proven methods and techniques that achieve remarkable results. All of our hard working crew members arrive on time, are extremely courteous, and respect the privacy of each customer. Our crew members are always clean and well-spoken. We only hire the best!

Final Touch Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

My name is Kurt I am the owner and operator of final touch carpet and upholstery cleaning. I have over 10 years experience servicing both residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning. I started my career in Long Island New York in the Hamptons. I love what I do when I love my job! Specifically I like making customers happy! My services include carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning outdoor cushion cleaning , umbrella cleaning , as well as flood extraction , and fabric protection. I understand how important it is to keep your home clean and healthy. let me steam clean your home and truly bring your home back to its beauty!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpet, tile, upholstery and leather cleaning. Oriental, Persian, Turkish, wool and silk rug cleaning. Restorative tile and grout cleaning. Allergen-free mattress cleaning, pet urine treatments, natural stone cleaning, marble, terrazzo, travertine, granite and limestone cleaning and polishing, dryer duct cleaning, grout color sealing.

Ask For Details