TREBING TILE INC

With Angi since August 2010

Trebing Tile and Carpet is Cape Coral's largest tile and carpet showroom for 3 decades! We do sales with delivery, a full in house installation department for tile and carpet, stone, glass mosaics, pool mosaics, and high-tech tile and grout cleaning! Our friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff is here to help with one tile repair, or a full residential or commercial remodel!...

Silva Stone Installation

I have been in the tile and stone industry for 15 years. I specialize in ornamental stone ceramic tile marble and stone repairs. If you would like feel free to reach me at +12393666379 for a free estimate. Thank you for your business

Tri-Flooring Contractors LLC

We are install specialists who are experienced and pay attention to detail. We do charge a consultation fee. Which will be added to your deposit upon agreement to term of the contract. A install date and time-line of completion of work.

Danny Expert Flooring

We offer a high quality service, our goal is to satisfy your expectations, our workers are clean and neat, we get the job done on time, call us fro your flooring needs.

02/10/2019

Ken G.

My shower tile was in need of repair following some plumbing work. The representative proposed granite for the repair. The granite work was done by a sub-contractor. The granite was installed off-center and looked a little wonky. But, I let that go. The bigger problem was that the sub-contractor left before I could attach the plumbing fixtures. He told me that I needed screws that were about 1/2-inch longer. I believed him and let him leave assuming that he was correct. After running out to get \the longer screws I discovered that the holes he drilled in the granite were in the wrong location and it was impossible to mount the plumbing hardware. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
Shower tile repair

07/21/2016

Steven W.

Description of Work
Tile installation was done 2 years ago. Out of warranty. The pebbles in my shower floor are coming up. One would expect a tile/stone job would last more that 2 years. Trebing offered to patch the spots, but not replace the floor. Don't know how this will help as a new spot arises every week.

05/06/2013

Steven W.

The work was excellant but it was a bitr pricey

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom

02/18/2013

MARY E.

They were pleasant to deal with, on time and performed work quickly. Even came out and redid some of the tiling.

Description of Work
Redid our shower and flooring in bathroom which included some plumbing and plaster work. We were completely disappointed in the craftsmanship of the finished product of the tiling. Not very professional looking.

TREBING TILE INC