Scotland Yard Pest Control Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2011

Indoor & Outdoor Pest Control In business for 24 years in Lee County. All work is guaranteed. No Subs are used....

Thomsen & Son's Landscaping

Thomsen & Son's Landscaping

Thomsen & Sons Landscaping, A fully licensed and insured upcoming lawn maintenance and landscape company. Justin has proudly been serving SWFL with years of landscaping and plant knowledge. Thomsen & Sons Landscaping is well equipped to satisfy any lawn maintenance need. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/17/2015

They were great.  We have no problems since we used them.  I remember them being very much on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a multitude of stuff going on with our sprinkler system.  They came out couple of times in a week, got everything up and it's been good since.  They replaced our controller box and we had issue with our sprinkler not automatically shutting down; they fixed the line.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

04/07/2015

Everything went well, pipe was fixed.  I noticed a head out of place and they immediately fixed it for us.  Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and repair of broken pipe

CATEGORY pest control

05/22/2014

Boots and Dave arrived to provide an estimate the same day I called. As I have no working knowledge of sprinkler systems he took the time to explain everything to me as well as determining where my landscaping was going to go to ensure that the yard had proper coverage for garden beds. After getting another estimate I decided that this was the company I wanted to do business with. They scheduled t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed full sprinkler system and coordinated installation of sod with their sub contractor

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

10/25/2012

Wir hatten Wasser in der Garage, das von defekten Sprinklerleitungen herrührte, die unser Blumenbeete zu stark bewässerten. Unsere Sprinkler in der Nähe des Pooldecks spritzen vor allem das Wasser auf das Pooldeck und weniger auf den Rasen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John did a very good Job. John, Mitarbeiter der Firma, kam gleich am nächsten Tag. Er stellte unsere Srinkler richtig ein und tauschte kaputte Sprinkler und Sprinklerleitungen aus und legte neue. Er fand auch gleich heraus, welche Sprinklerleitungen defekt waren und reparierte sie professionell. Für alte und neue Probleme mit unserem Sprinklersystem hatte er Lösungsvorschläge.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

10/02/2012

John and paul arrived exactly on time.....checked the valves and dicovered one was leaking fixed it....and checked and adjusted every sprinkler...and realized I did not have a mini click and put one in   excellent fast and friendly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did a complete sevice check...fixed a leaking valve and put a mini click in

CATEGORY irrigation systems