Santinis Pest Control

With Angi since December 2011

Santinis Pest Control can assist you with your pest control needs....

Security Termite & Pest Control

Security Termite and Pest Control is a locally owned, non-franchised, termite and pest control company servicing Lee County for the past 20 years. Our goal is to provide the safest and most cost effective solutions for all your pest infestation problems, all while maintaining the most efficiency in the industry. Our services include: termite control, pest control, lawn maintenance, rodent exclusion, bee removal, and irrigation repair & maintenance. We offer package discounts to homeowners as well as preferential rates for Realtors with multiple accounts. Call us today to inquire about our company, one of our friendly representatives will be happy to answer your questions. Award wining.

Offers by Security Termite & Pest Control on Angi
Termite and Pest Control Inc

We are family-owned and operated and we have over a decade of experience in the termite and pest control industry in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, FL, and the surrounding areas. Our team places great emphasis on superior customer service, therefore we make it our priority to be dependable and thorough. We are insured, licensed and always deliver unsurpassed work.

Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angi

10/06/2015

Brenda H.

Description of Work
We heard noises in attic while in town for weekend. Called Santini's on Sunday afternoon, he called back Sunday night, and came out Monday morning before our flight left to assess the situation. So far has been true to word, great price; fixed areas where palm rats got in attic, set traps and re-checked every few days. Also hired him to do ongoing pest control. Much less in cost for same services from our previous pest control person. Will update if opinion changes, but so far I am very happy.

03/02/2015

Roger C.

Routine treatment was as thorough as in past but a fraction of the cost of my previous provider. I have used this service now for a number of years and couldn't be more satisfied. On several occasions we have needed special pest control services and Jim (owner) has come right out and attended to it. Many of my neighbors have switched to his service. I would most strongly recommend Santini to anyone needing pest control.

Description of Work
Routine pest control treatment.

12/01/2011

Tracey H.

We've been using them for about two years. Their price is very reasonable. I use them for rental property too. I like everything about them. They are prompt, professional and thorough. They are reasonably priced. They come out automatically and I don't even have to call them. I call them if I have a problem otherwise they call me when it's time to go.

Description of Work
We used Santinis Pest Control for pest control.

Pest Control & Exterminating