Roman Roofing Inc.

Florida: General
08/31/2022

805 NE 7th Terrace

Cape Coral, FL 33909

A family owned and operated roofing company headquartered in Cape Coral, Florida – Roman Roofing, Inc. is the vision of founder Norm Dopfer, who in 2015 founded the company, which recently surpassed 3,000 successfully completed residential and commercial roofing jobs. The company is A plus rated by the BBB and as demonstrated by its Google, BBB and Angie’s List reviews, has countless customers who are fanatical about the service they received from the roofing experts at Roman Roofing, Inc....

roofing (94)skylight installation (5)gutter repair (6)home builder (1)

02/02/2022

Luther S.

Called Roman Roofing about a attic turbine vent that had blown off the roof leaving a 12" hole straight to our attic. Their estimator Ralph said he would stop by and look at it but at the end of the day said he didn't have time. I re-iterated the importance of getting it done quickly and he responded with attitude that they are working 18 hours a day/ 7 days a week and he was doing the best he could. The fact I needed it repaired quickly seemed to be an issue and he was rude in his response. He even looked up how old the roof was to try and suggest a new roof, really? I understand everyone is super busy in South Florida right now but no need to be unprofessional. Then the following morning he text me a quote for $1,500.00. Yes the replacement turbine on Home Depot's website is $43.99!!!! This is price gouging at it's finest for a desperate homeowner in a bad situation with a 12" hole straight into their attic. I would have rather they just said they weren't interested and to take my business elsewhere rather than insult my intelligence. Later got a call from the sales manager further trying to justify the cost and reinforcing the fact they are so busy they actually bid it way high. He noted that because they've been voted the best roofing company last year they can charge whatever and customers are willing to wait! The arrogance of this company and it's employees is astounding. Shame on Roman Roofing for trying to take advantage of a customer in need, will never use or recommend this company no matter how many star's they have. Do your research folks you shouldn't have to put up with this poor customer service there are other quality roofing companies in the area.

Description of Work
Attic turbine replacement

Work Completed On 02/02/2022

Review for Roman Roofing Inc. - 805 NE 7th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL - 39617012

12/15/2021

Paul R.

They lied from the very beginning. They sent 2 crews on 2 separate days - both were drunk. They caused thousands of dollars of damage to my house and property. I caught them tearing off good healthy plywood. When I tried to speak with the production manager “Mike,” he said “ I should have walked away from that piece of **** roof. I’m pulling my crew off of there.” They then abandoned the job. Then, their sales manager, “Robert Hatch” came out. Within 5 minutes he threatened me and my family. He also tried to extort me into removing my online reviews. When I refused, he left. Now I have a roof that is 1/3 done and exposed. I also have thousands of dollars of damage to my home and property. What kind of company does this to a senior citizen at Christmas time?

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

Review for Roman Roofing Inc. - 805 NE 7th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL - 39573194

01/21/2021

LeRoy D.

Roman Roofing was highly recommended to us by our neighbor. Daniel Stamps gave us a bid on removing our old tile roof and replacing with our roof with new tiles. Daniel was very knowledgeable, efficient and represented his company well. From the beginning, Roman Roofing employees were here when they said they would be, they are hard workers, and cleaned the area before they left. We are very pleased with the complete experience. We are happy to recommend their work ethic on a job well done.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

08/15/2020

Marvin P.

Tile Roof replaced quickly and in less time than promised. Crews worked extremely hard and made a lot of effort to protect vegetation, pool, and AC. Priced lower than any other proposal. Looks great. Many times, people walking by have stopped and gone on and on about how beautiful it looks. 5+ stars.

Description of Work
Replace tile roof.

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

03/24/2020

Gary P.

Called 3 different times and left messages. No one returned my call. I guess I wasn't a big job so it wasn't worth their time.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/20/2020

Michael R.

Absolutely perfect in every respect from cost to quality. Ralph was our contact with Roman Roofing. He spent countless hours dealing with our Insurance Company. He was patient, professional and kept us informed at every stage. Once the Insurance company was on board the process was very fast. They were extremely neat and orderly. The whole process was quick, painless and highly professional. I have and will continue to recommend Roman Roofing and Ralph to all of my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Whole roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

03/04/2020

Linda D.

This company is excellent! I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters, Downspouts, Skylights

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

02/10/2020

Dennis P.

Fantastic !! Extremely professional from start to finish. Jamie the estimator fixed a small problem while he was actually inspecting our roof at No Cost ! Very detailed inspection and work was done with complete care. I would highly recommend you call Jake Shoemaker @ Roman Roofing for the best experience you could imagine ! The quality of their work is 2nd to none when it comes to finding and fixing leaking roofs.

Description of Work
Leaking roof over garage

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

11/17/2019

Kevin M.

Great people and a great company. From Ralph the salesman through Alan and Devon the project managers Roman delivered on time every time. I researched steel roofs extensively since I know they are the best hurricane sturdy roof and last 30 plus years. Roman was selected for their experience, price, and workmanship. I spoke with Norm the owner and told him give me a roof we can both be proud of. He and his staff delivered on that promise. They cleaned up every day after work and installed my roof in a week. My wife smiles every time she sees the sun gleam off our new roof. I will highly recommend them to family and friends. Quality company doing quality work by quality people. Put me down as a very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Total re-roof with a premium steel roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

11/08/2019

Philip M.

Even with all of my years experience, I don't see how things could have went any better. As a retired 34 year veteran of building subdivisions I can honestly say that my overall experience with Roman Roofing on my personal home was good enough in all areas to be quite surprising and even far better than I expected. They started and finished in 1 week from the start date. Even though there were significant issues discovered once the old roof was removed, the repairs were made quickly, without delay and at a price that was quite fair. I am well pleased.

Description of Work
Extensive roof repair and shingle replacement.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Roman Roofing Inc.

How is Roman Roofing Inc. overall rated?

Roman Roofing Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Roman Roofing Inc. open?

Roman Roofing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Roman Roofing Inc. provide

Roman Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Does Roman Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Roman Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Roman Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Roman Roofing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Roman Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Roman Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Roman Roofing Inc.?

No, Roman Roofing Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Roman Roofing Inc. offer?

Roman Roofing Inc. offers the following services: Roofing Estimates - Roofing Repairs - Roof Replacement - New Roofs - Roof Inspections - Roof Maintenance - Insurance Bids - Wind Mitigation Reports - Ridge Vents - Off Ridge Vents - Solar attic fans - Tile Restoration - Emergency Roof Tarping - Leak Detection - Soffit, Gutter and Fascia Repair and Installation.