NCS Electric Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2009

NCS Electric Inc is an electrical contracting firm. We are fully licensed to serve you: State Certified Lic #EC13002674. We are a small company with the owner of the business coming out to meet with you as well as being on your job to see it to completion. Estimates are always free. We believe strongly in customer service and making sure that you are satisfied. We appreciate the opportunity to service any and all of your electrical needs....

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

Jermar Electric Service, Inc is a family owned and operated business serving all of Lee and Collier County since 1986. As a state certified electrical contractor Jermar Electric can perform all phases of of electrical work in any part of the state of Florida. Since the beginning Jermar Electric has taken great pride in providing quality service for a reasonable price. We are involved in all aspects of the business from estimating the job to actual installation. No job is too small! Call us for a free estimate for all of your electrical needs. We specialize in both residential and commercial work including repairing, remodeling, troubleshooting in addition to any and all new electrical needs. Visit our website at www.jermarelectric.net. Award wining.

The Lee County division of AA Action Electric specializes more in commercial new construction and build out. We also do residential remodel and custom home new construction and both residential and commercial service and underground. The Charlotte County Division is geared more to residential new construction and pool wiring.

05/25/2017

Came early after calling me ahead of scheduled appointment. Replaced defective breaker & did extra waterproofing in lift controllers box. Very professional. Will be my go to electrician esp for marine work.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot breaker that wouldn't reset for my dock lift motors.

Category electrician,marinas

03/10/2017

Not well. There was a miscommunication between the owner that did the bid and the guys that installed the electricity. I asked for more power so I could plug my boat in at the dock. They had to come back out and rewire because they didn't install the proper plug to accommodate the correct amps. I thought the quote they gave me included the correct plug, but because it didn't, they charged me the a...

Description of Work
They brought power from my house out to my dock.

12/08/2016

Sometimes it's hard to get a timely schedule, it's just a function of how much work work they had lined up, in fact I'm waiting on a call back from when they can come back and do another piece of work for me. Their very high quality, they are punctual, very professional, very friendly electrician that come out to do the work.

Description of Work
I used NCS Electric Inc for electrical service. They basically had to installed all new light switches in a remodel kitchen.

12/08/2016

Very well, they came out they knew what they had to do they got it done quickly, efficiently and very high quality so quite happy with it.

Description of Work
I used NCS Electric Inc for electrical service. They did some wiring on my dock.

05/16/2016

NCS eletctric inc was very professional in removing old electric and upgrading to 220 v wiring for boat dock. I had two other companies come out to give me estimates, but I felt they were trying to take advantage of the situation. NCS seemed honest and competent. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
re wire electric upgrade to 220 volts for boat dock and install gem system remote control

Category electrician

Custom indoor and outdoor lighting, residential and light commercial work, boat lift and marine electric, underwater fish lights & custom fit generator packages and whole house surge protection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express