LEO J MARINO CONCRETE INC

With Angi since July 2010

R.A. Beecroft, Inc.

R.A. Beecroft, Inc.

I am a general contractor owning my own company, specializing in structural concrete and flat work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/28/2020

Leo took my job even though it was small. He was so kind. The work was done quickly and he was fair in the pricing of the job. I would tell everyone if you need concrete work call Leo he will do a good job at a fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a front walk damaged by Irma and could not get anyone to fix it.

06/10/2020

A+ service from start to finish. I left a message and it was returned the same day. Very happy with the Communication and prompt service from this company. We are very happy with the patio that they installed. We are already planning on hiring them for another project. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new patio installed

05/27/2020

Lou Marino and his crew did a great job. He provided a very reasonable price. He was here when he said he would be. The work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a 20' x 23' screen house and Lou Marino Concrete poured the slab.

04/30/2019

Leo was very responsive, looked at the job within hours of my call...It was a very small job, too small for this company, but I was impressed with how they dealt with it. Leo also recommended someone that deals with small jobs. If I have something larger in the future, I will definitely call Leo!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job I had was too small for this company

06/07/2016

I needed to get my driveway replaced with a new concrete driveway. The old driveway was badly cracked and heaving and a hazard due to a nearby bottlebrush tree. The job could not be started until I had the bottlebrush tree taken down and stump ground. After the tree work was completed,  Leo scheduled the job for shortly after. They came on time on the day promised, to remove the old concrete drive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took up the old concrete driveway (badly cracked by nearby tree roots,) hauled the debris away. (he tree and stump had already been removed). They cleaned up all the tree roots that were under the old driveway and took that away. Cleaned up the surrounding area. Returned a few days later to pour new concrete. Returned the following day to do the finishing work along the sides, etc.