JS Cleaning Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

3102 SW 15th Ave

Cape Coral, FL 33914

We are a family owned business establish in 2003, We are a "FULL JANITORIAL" services company with great package deals on Carpet cleaning, Tile/ Grout cleaning, Pressure Washing , Home Cleaning (maid service). Our work speaks for itself. Our Company strives to keep you in the cleanest of environments no matter what the surroundings are. We work with all of our customers, no job is too big or too small! We specialize in commercial and residential cleaning services. We eliminate the daily abuse accumulated from kids, pets, and everyday traffic in your home, office or wherever the setting maybe. Our professionals are trained in up-to-date procedures, using the latest equipment on the market to deliver the best possible “Before and After” scenario. We bring nothing but the highest standards to all of our valued customers....

07/19/2017

Patricia A B.

Very well. Juvi, Julio, & Christian all very polite, professional and friendly. My initial call, I spoke with Marylee who was so very kind & helpful!!

Description of Work
Bagging & storing many items and clothing along with cleaning carpets in two bedrooms and spot, then steam cleaning a loveseat which turned out beautiful.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning

04/10/2017

Roger R.

Showed up on time, were very polite and professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in 3 bedrooms and my office. These carpet had not been cleaned in many years and they did an outstanding job. I, as a young man used to clean carpet and homes, so I know that they work they performed was second to none.

02/08/2017

Reva R.

Ok. It took several hours to get completely dry.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in three rooms

02/11/2016

Mokina C.

They really do a great job. I called this company in the morning because my dog got sick on the carpet and I needed to get the carpet clean as soon as possible. They accommodated their schedule to go to my house and they were on time. The team was very professional and left my carpets like new. I am very happy with the price and quality of the service.

Description of Work
Cleaning the carpets of 4 bedrooms.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

12/18/2015

Susan L.

They are great. Punctual. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

08/24/2015

Anne W.

We are first time customers so we were able to take advantage of their first time customer offer. They cleaned 3 bedrooms and My dining ,living,room and our sitting area,that we use constantly. They also cleaned the small hallway in the guest area. They did an amazing job ...were polite ,professional and punctual. This will be my carpet company from now on. Give them a try. You won't regret it.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets with a two step process.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

06/17/2015

Susan L.

They did a nice job. Prompt courteous service. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

05/23/2015

Lisa R.

Service was punctual. Quality of work not so good. One of the workers broke a lamp and they replaced it quickly.

Description of Work
Cleaned two bedroom carpets.

07/15/2014

Christine G.

They did a fantastic job! They took their time and did great work. Their price is reasonable (B+), although they're not the cheapest. I'll definitely be calling them back. The end result looks very nice on the carpet, tile, and grout, and I'd recommend them.

Description of Work
I had them out to clean my carpets and tile, about 304 sq feet.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

06/14/2014

Orion A.

This is one of those reviews that I like to submit. In one word - outstanding. From the initial call to completion, everything went as I would wish. Two professional hard working young men showed up on time as promised. Thinking that they may be a few minutes called over an hour ahead of time to determine if that would be a problem, which of course it was not. Very considerate!. Price VERY reasonable and quality of work excellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting in two bedrooms and 3 area rugs.

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

Lucent Window And Pressure Cleaning LLC

At Lucent we specialize in Top Quality Custom Home Manicures. Angies List Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 also accredited by BBB. We Pride ourselves making homes Beautiful. Offering Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing from the roof down, and complete Brick Paver Repairs, Re-leveling and Sealing with unmatched customer service and satisfaction. Our expert knowledge and over 20 years experience, using state-of-the-art equipment, methods and techniques using ALL Eco-friendly cleaning and sealing products make Lucent Your Clear Choice. We serve Collier, Lee, and Charlotte Counties. Lucent is a locally owned and operated exterior cleaning company featured on Angie's List based in Southwest Florida Since 2010. We have a solid commitment to provide the homeowners and businesses of the Southwest Florida the very highest quality workmanship and customer service all at an affordable price. We are also a Realtors best friend, giving much needed curb appeal and staging. At Lucent We Deep Clean Daily.

Rico’s Pressure Washing LLC

We will get the job done good and effective, we want you to be happy.

Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, Upholstery Cleaning, Strip & Refinish Floors, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing