Jackson Leak Detection Pool and Spa

Cape Coral, FL 33915

Firefighter Owner operated....

01/08/2021

Shawn O.

We called Chris at Jackson Leak Detection to come out to find a pool leak. He responded within an hour and scheduled a visit 2 days later. On the visit Chris and his wife did a through examination of my pool and found the leak with in 30 min. I was unfortunately part of the 5% of the clients that he was not able to fix the leak but did refer me to a company that he uses to fix the big problems. The crazy thing is that they did not charge me for the leak detection! Other companies wanted $350 just to look for leak with out repair. Chris and his wife were amazing, and I will definitely hire Jackson Leak Detection again if the need arises. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Leak detection

Category pool cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for leaving a great review.

07/21/2020

Donna C.

We were recommended Jackson Leak Detection. Chris was quick to response and came to service our pool. He was able to fix a small leak and then realized we had a serious underground leak. Chris gave us a recommendation for another service. We highly recommend Jackson Leak Detection, they were honest and thorough. Thank you again Chris!

Description of Work
pool was leaking

Category pool cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review.

03/29/2020

Vera H.

Fixed both times. Excellent job!!

Description of Work
Leaks around jets and second time the filter.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks for the fantastic review!

12/07/2018

Russell M.

Chris Jackson of Jackson Leak Detection came out on schedule, and detected and repair a leak within one hour at fair price. He provided prompt professional excellent service at a competitive price. I would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Detection and repair of a pool leak

08/24/2017

Ruth B.

They were unable to find the leak but they did a completely thorough job of trying.

Description of Work
Leak Detection

08/24/2017

Ruth B.

Very honest and reliable company

Description of Work
Pool Leaking

11/09/2016

Gen G.

Despite 3 calls and messages left, they did not have the courtesy to return my calls. To me this is extremely unprofessional. If they will not even return my calls to GET my business what would they be like AFTER they had my business?

Description of Work
Leak detection

08/30/2016

dan C.

Description of Work
Called Chris Jackson he came promptly found the leak and fixed it and gave me a senior citizen discount. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient

04/19/2016

Denise & Joe K.

Chris and Kelly determined where the Pool is Leaking and Provided Contact information to an Underground Pipe Pool Contractor for full Skimmer Replacement. Chris and Kelly are very Professional and very Prompt and Informative. No Charge was incurred since they could not fix the leak. I will recommend Jackson Leak Detection to all my Friends and Family.

Description of Work
Chris and Kelly Arrived to Analyze and Detect the pool leak

03/09/2015

Tom K.

Perfect. Chris is very punctual and friendly. I would recommend his to all my friends and family!

Description of Work
Found all the leaks in my pool and fixed them.

05/22/2014

Mike B.

It went great. Chris Jackson, the owner and one man show, arrived on time, was pleasant, efficient and thorough. And his work is guaranteed for 90 days.;

Description of Work
Checked for, found and fixed leak in pool

02/20/2014

Diana S.

He made a new repair with epoxy and there is no longer any leak.

Description of Work
Did a thorough search for leaks and found an old repair in the skimmer that had failed.

11/25/2013

Myra M.

Chris is professional, punctual and highly responsive. It took three visits to get everything perfectly repaired but he was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him. His pricing is highly competitive and better yet, he delivers on his word. I will definitely use Jackson Leak Detection for all my pool needs.

Description of Work
detected and repaired leaks in my pool

09/19/2013

Diane C.

First, Chris was very prompt in a return call to me to set up an appointment to see our pool. He arrived right on time (a rarity in SW Florida). He was able to find the leak in our skimmer basket area and seal the leak. Because this is an older pool, he has given us a rough estimate of when he will have to replace the skimmer assembly and, very roughly, how much it will cost. Chris was professional from the start and a pleasure to deal with. We look forward to dealing with him again when we need him.

Description of Work
Chris was able to find and fix a leak in our pool that had been plagueing us for 6 months.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you very much for the review and your compliments.

07/08/2013

Marjorie L.

He was very thorough and when we contacted him, he was very prompt, very courteous and very experience and very technically knowledgeable. We've had pool companies, we had spent over like a thousand dollars with no results, the pool continue to leak, we contacted Mr. Jackson, he came out, he was on time, he was right to the problem, he found the leak right away and he repaired it and gave us information about in the future needs we would have bigger problems and he gave us some options we have available to him and if there's problem with his work, he'll come back out and make sure it was done correctly and fix it.

Description of Work
Jackson Leak Detection Pool and Spa fixed my pool. He came out originally he charged me only $200 and I paid about a thousand to other companies and they he got it fixed. And then I found that I thought it might be leaking a little bit again and that's the last time he came and he said there was an additional leak, no charge and I don't have any water leak since then and it's been a long time.

Category pool cleaners

Thank you very much [member name removed] for putting Jackson Leak Detection on Angie's List. I am very flattered to be on here.

Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection

Pool Remodeling/Repairs and Leak Detection experts, Certified Diamond Brite Pool Resurfacing Installer. We also specialize in all pool repairs and leak detection, Gas and electric heat pumps, pool automation, pool lighting, and leak detection. With over 25 years experience and no sub-contractors, Services Offered: Pool & Spa Repair – Resurfacing, Remodeling, Heating, Gas & Electric Heat Pumps, Lighting, Salt Systems, Fiber Optic Specialist, Leak Searches, Automation, Waterfalls & Interior Additions, Benches , Swim Outs, Spas, & Caves. Corporate office 6750 N.Andrew’s ave suite 200 Port Saint Luice office 401 SE Verada Ave Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983

Offers by Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection on Angi
    Pool Hub Cleaning Services LLC

Pool Hub Cleaning Services LLC is a Military Veteran Owned Company. We ONLY Offer POOL CLEANING and Maintenance.

BetterPoolco

We are owner operated out of Cape Coral, FL and we provide a wide range of Pool Cleaning and Maintenance services. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! Here is a list of our basic service package available for select pool for only $99/month: Brush walls weekly Brush steps and seats weekly Clean tiles weekly Net surface clean weekly Empty skimmer basket weekly Bleed air out air filter weekly (makes your system more efficient and your pool cleaner) Empty pool pump basket when required Check and balance chemicals weekly Check equipment to ensure functional operations weekly No extra charge for attached spa (spa that uses same water and pump as main pool) Vacuum your pool once a month Clean filter once a month Clean floors once a month Email when service call is complete Optional picture log of work done (no charge) Chlorine or salt included up to 5,000 gal pool (may be extra for larger pools)

$25

Leak detection & repair in pools & spas.