Global Fence Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

3.3

We are manufacturers of vinyl fencing products. We also sell and install all type of fencing products for all residential or commercial needs. Global Fence, Inc. has been providing residents of Lee and Collier counties with residential fencing for more than 10 years and will work to ensure that you get the fence that you need that will also fit your budget. Whether you need a privacy fence in Naples or are installing pool barriers for safety at your Fort Myers home, you can count on the fencing experts at Global Fence to have the materials that you need along with the professional installers who can have your fence up in no time. ...

Luis Fences Inc

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of fencing services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Sunstate Fence and Gate

Sunstate Fence. is a licensed and insured fence company that offers professional installation. We install chain-link, wood, vinyl, and aluminum fences in the Lee County area. At Sunstate Fence, we believe in taking care of our customers. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service, quality materials, and professional craftsmanship for each and every fence we build. Our knowledgeable and honest team of experienced professionals will work with you from start to finish to build your fence to your specifications. We always leave a clean work area and strive to complete your fence in a timely and professional manner.

Zavala Fences Inc

We are a family Owned and operated Fence company servicing Southwest Florida since 2005

02/15/2019

William B.

The company went out to the site and gave me half a bid...not the whole bid but half. I've called 3-4 times, the most recent on 2/15 when the message indicated there was no voice mail set up. Really, you're in business and you forgot to set up your voice mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've left message after message and they never call back. I emailed and they never responded. I would never hire this firm.

Description of Work
Install a fence and repair two gates

07/10/2018

Diane D.

Great experience with this company, from the estimate to the install. The office staff gave me updates on the materials order and the proposed schedule, and the installer was meticulous. Everything went without a hitch. The resulting backyard fence is beautiful and the gate/latch works perfectly.

Description of Work
New fencing with gate

10/12/2017

Daniel R.

0 stars if possible. After four days of no-shows, the company told me that my fence was repaired and then asked for my credit card info. I requested a picture of the completed fence and they would not provide. The fence was not fixed. After speaking with the incompetent secretary for four days, I asked for the manager, Fabiola. She told me "I have a lot of customers, go take your business elsewhere." and was unwilling to let me explain the situation. So I took her advice and I called EAGLE FENCE CORP in Cape Coral and their services were superb. Do not use Global Fence Inc.

Description of Work
A simple fence panel repair.

04/27/2017

Patricia M.

Horrible company, still have not responded to over 7 calls! Guys left my yard a mess. Broke my landscape edging in 2 places and did not tell me or repair. One of my sprinklers is on my neighbors yard now which means the fence is not on the property line!! Was ASSURED by Diana that I would NOT see neighbors brown fence. I now see over 6" of his fence at top of mine. I've have called at least 7x and asked for owner to come see this mess. STILL NO RESPONSE!! Diana called and asked for remaining balance. Ha!! No way until fence and yard are corrected to my satisfaction!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Description of Work
Whole yard white vinyl fencing

03/15/2017

Kevin W.

I had set up a time for an estimate and they failed to show up at the scheduled time. When I contacted them they had to reschedule my estimate for another day. I finally received the estimate for work and the price quoted seemed like a good and fair price for the work that was to be performed. To make the job easier for Global I paid a plumbing company to come out and move a water line. I then made arrangements to pay the deposit to perform the job. When I arrived to make the payment I spoke to the owner, Fabiola Larkin, and questioned conflicting parts of the contract. At the top of the contract they want you to sign it states the following: ***In the Instance of breaking/damaging sprinklers/pipes YOU MUST CONTACT US FIRST TO FIX IT AS A COURTESY however any bill from a company the customer calls before contacting us, we will not be responsible for*** Farther down in the contract it states this: 4.Occasionally, unseen underground line are hit and damaged during installation. Sprinkler lines are specially Vulnerable. If this happen, the customer, and not GLOBAL FENCE, INC. is responsible to have repaired. GLOBAL FENCE, INC. will call Sunshine Located Services, in order to locate your underground facilities. These are contradictory to each other and when I asked about it I was told that they were not responsible for any damage to any lines. The owner was very unprofessional in her response and could have cared less about my concern. I feel that this company is trying to give a false sense of security in knowing that your job will be done correctly and your property will be protected by including these conflicting paragraphs in their contract. Of course, the one that gives the impression that they will cover any accidental coverage is highlighted at the top of the contract. After I raised my concern and called them out on the conflicting contract statements, I was told that they no longer wanted to do my project. They wasted 3 weeks of my time when I could have hired a reputable company to complete my job.

Description of Work
Install an "L" shape fence that is 9' x 15' x 6'.

11/07/2016

Austin K.

Slow moving company. Estimate was right the first time. They are slow to respond and and can also ignore you without second thought. There was an issue getting the right parts that we requested from the beginning and to this day, my fence is not as we desired or paid to have it.

Description of Work
Installed a PVC perimeter fence a little over a year ago.

03/02/2015

Diane R.

The final cost was exactly the estimate. Due to slow city permit appoval & weather they were 12 days late, but they did a great job & it looks great.

Description of Work
They installed a PVC fence with an 8 foot gate.

06/04/2013

Isabel F.

They are fast and professional. Sometimes there's a language or communication problem because they speak Spanish and English but they do an excellent job.

Description of Work
I used the fence service of Global Fence Inc.

Category driveway gates

10/20/2010

richard S.

Took 2 in person stops to get someone to look at the job. Did not show up at scheduled time to start job. about a week late. Broke irrigation line in three spots, which would not be a major problem had we been informed. Child proof self closing gates do not operate properly ( Do not close) Will not return phone calls to address the problems. Advise paying a little more and getting a better company

Description of Work
Installed perimeter yard fence

Category fencing

Fencing - Vinyl, Ornamental, Aluminum, Wood, Privacy, & Chain.

Check, PayPal, Financing