Direct Heating & Cooling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2008

1.7

We use high-efficiency equipment, saving you money by lowering your energy bills and qualifying you for rebates and tax incentives. Whether you need a complete comfort system, AC repairs, routine maintenance, or energy-saving advice, Direct Heating and Cooling is the company you can count on for all your family’s home comfort needs. Additional phone numbers - (941) 629-2504, (239) 530-1501, (239) 282-5510, (239) 567-9661. Additional DBA - DHC....

Coit Cleaning of Naples/Fort Meyers

AA Temperature Services

Since 1998, AA Temperature Services has served Southwest Florida with best-in-class HVAC services. We offer 24/7 emergency service, AC repair and installation, heating system repair and installation, indoor air quality upgrades, HVAC UV lights, and more. As a 100% family-owned and operated company, it's important for us to serve our customers with quality, honesty, and integrity — with fair, up-front pricing.

Adkins Duct Cleaning LLC

Dryer Vent and Air Duct Cleaning Service

Offers by Adkins Duct Cleaning LLC	 on Angi

10/18/2017

They start telling you that you need super expensive repairs on your a/c that is not even 4 years old. I called other companies and got a 2nd and 3rd FREE opinion of the entire unit and guess what? The unit had absolutely NOTHING wrong with it and did not need a $1900 new coil, etc.., like Direct Heating and Cooling's Jordan told me it needed immediately... That is how they make their money. Read ...

Description of Work
I had the service plan, which means they clean your unit every 6 months for 2 years for $125. You have to stop and think, how are they going to make money doing this. Well after a year of sricing my new a/c, which I did NOT buy from them, this became quite clear.

09/04/2017

Compay responded the same day to a request for an estimate. They worked 10 straight hours to install the AC the next day.

Description of Work
Installed new AC and airhandler.

08/17/2017

I had to make a follow up call because they were an hour late or something like that.

Description of Work
Annual tune up.

07/30/2015

They just tell people they need things they don't need. The point is in there checkup they were telling me things that I didn't need. They are terrible and I have talked to other people and they say that they are known for that. They are taking advantage of older people that can't do anything about it.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C. They examined it and told me I need some work that I didn't need. I called someone else and they said it wasn't needed.

07/02/2015

They told me they had to order the bulbs and I have yet to have these bulbs installed. They are now telling me they have no record of my service, despite paying for the service already. I want a refund and to no longer work with this company. I am a 100% disabled veteran.

Description of Work
I paid $284.95 up front to have my two U.V. bulbs in my A/C unit to replace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning & furnace installation, maintenance, repair, coil cleaning & indoor air quality, air duct cleaning & replacement, ultraviolet lights, air cleaners and filtration, zoning systems, dehumidifiers & insulation.