CounterStrike Security & Sound Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

EF20000754
State of Florida

CounterStrike Security and Sound is a Family Owned Company since 2005 located in Cape Coral. We are Custom Home Technology Specialist. Our Services Include Flat Screen TV Sales and Installation, Video Surveillance and Security Cameras, Alarm Systems and Monitoring, Home Automation, Whole Home WiFi Systems, SONOS, Universal Remotes, Lighting Control Automation. We are SWFLA's Leading Dealer for SONOS, eero, Alarm.com, Lutron, SONY, SAVANT, IC Realtime, Definitive Technology and more. Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CounterStrikeSSA/ or Visit us at counterstrikess.com to learn more....

Jermar Electric Svc

Jermar Electric Service, Inc is a family owned and operated business serving all of Lee and Collier County since 1986. As a state certified electrical contractor Jermar Electric can perform all phases of of electrical work in any part of the state of Florida. Since the beginning Jermar Electric has taken great pride in providing quality service for a reasonable price. We are involved in all aspects of the business from estimating the job to actual installation. No job is too small! Call us for a free estimate for all of your electrical needs. We specialize in both residential and commercial work including repairing, remodeling, troubleshooting in addition to any and all new electrical needs. Visit our website at www.jermarelectric.net. Award wining.

Offers by Jermar Electric Svc on Angi
Bo's Electric

Bos Electric has built over 40 years of a great reputation serving Southwest Florida by continuing to be a top rated customer focused organization and providing full electrical service that always exceed expectations. . We have been Generator Specialist for decades, and are proud to explain that 80% of our companies business is in the Automatic Whole Home Generator industry. We are also fully licensed in natural gas and propane and offer full service and installation of gas services. Bos will seek to provide customers with a pleasant experience in all we do and will ultimately leave the customer with a peace of mind that they will be "Always in Power".

Always Affordable Electric Inc

We are a small family owned company. Every job we work on will have an owner on it. We pride ourselves on being on time and giving you a friendly and affordable experience.

10/30/2018

Bernard P.

Tech immediately tells me his test indicates a bad power bar, and both tv and tuner need replacing...both are damaged by maybe lightning strike. I pay him $215. Later I go to Best Buy and purchase all new equipment and arrange for them to install. Installation techs come in one week later and check system out before dismantling and find every component diagnosed bad was functioning like new. Called diagnostic company and after they came to my home to check system out for themselves they refunded me the total amount. I lost one weeks time and spent over $1,000 for replacement for nothing.

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair TV/tuner system

12/05/2017

J S.

They have a tech who sort of specializes in my system. Very professional, courteous, etc. So punctual, they were actually a few minutes early. Quickly found the problem and the part that needed replacement. However, they were so thorough that every window/door was checked. Excellent A+ overall experience.

Description of Work
I have a 19+ year alarm system, and found through Angie's List CounterStrike could work on it.

Category home security systems

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass this along to our Team

05/25/2017

Charles B.

Excellent. All aspects from initial contact, installation, and billing went exceedingly well. No issues. The installer was right in time and was most professional.

Description of Work
Installed a new alarm system with central monitoring.

Category home security systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Do reach out if you need us!

04/13/2017

joyce B.

The job was not easy and required the guy to go into the sweltering attic (Florida). Running wires everywhere. Got my speakers all set in every room and outside so I can talk to the person outside without ever opening the door. Ran wires to get phone jacks in several rooms (yes, I have antique phones I wanted working). He was a real gentleman who never stopped working. Would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Put in a speaker system thruout the house. Added phone jacks

Category home theater design,phone wiring

03/27/2017

Barbara W.

Great service. CounterStrike is my go to company for all things security. I have been using them since about 2005.

Description of Work
Security alarms and services.

11/01/2015

Valerie S.

They were professional, prompt, and eager to please.

Description of Work
Installed outside cameras and inside security system

Category home theater design,home security systems

Dear Member, Thank you for the great review! We value you as a customer and appreciate that you took time to give us your feedback. I am so sorry that our Responsiveness did not meet your expectations. That is not typically not how we like to do business so it is very embarrassing that this happened. If there is anything we can help you with please let us know! Thank you, Your Friends at CounterStrike

10/09/2015

joyce B.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THAT I HAD TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES. EACH TIME I WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD GET RIGHT BACK TO ME WITH A PRICE, BUT THAT TOOK 3 CALLS OVER 2 WEEKS. OTHERWISE, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. THEY INSTALLED A SPEAKER OUTSIDE, SO I CAN TALK TO WHOMEVER IS ON THE DOORSTEP WITHOUT EVER OPENING UP THE DOOR. INSTALLER DID A GOOD JOB OF TEACHING ME HOW IT WORKS. JOB WAS DONE QUICKLY.

Description of Work
INSTALLED SPEAKER SYSTEM

05/21/2015

Patricia M.

The job went well. One piece of equipment that they installed failed shortly after it was installed... not their fault... and they came out and replaced it at no cost.

Description of Work
They installed two 70 inch TVs for me. One TV also had a surround sound system with speakers that they installed in my ceiling. The other system had a sound bar that they installed. They put all of the cable boxes, blu-ray players, receivers out of site in my closet and they ran the wiring from the TVs to the closet through the walls and through my attic, so there's nothing showing but the TVs.

Category electrician,home theater design

Dear Member, Thank you for the great review! We value you as a customer and appreciate that you took time to give us your feedback. If there is anything we can help you with please let us know! Thank you, Your Friends at CounterStrike

05/18/2015

Curtis V.

We liked that this company came out to the home to assess our security needs. Hate ordering security products via the phone. Unfortunately, there was no follow up after the initial visit. We received no written quote nor any further correspondence. Not sure if I would used this provider in the future.

Description of Work
Representative came over to our home to assess our security needs and to give us a quote

Category home theater design,home security systems

Dear Member, I am so sorry that you did not get a better response to your needs and I am sorry that it has taken a while to respond to this review. I believe Juan sent the quotes the day after you wrote this review but that is no excuse why it took almost one month to get a quote to you. If you haven't gone with someone else by now, we would like to offer you $200 off on either quote that was sent to you. Please send me an email directly at maria@counterstrikess.com if you would like to accept this offer. Thank you, Your Friends at CounterStrike

04/08/2015

Diana L S.

Julian, Counterstrike salesperson contacted me very quickly from the Angie's List site & set up a home appointment. Somehow, from that point, the project moved very slowly. Not certain exactly why, but looking back it was probably 50-50 fault of Counterstrike and me. Once we received all the information on our possible choices & decided what we wanted Counterstrike to provide, things proceeded at a great pace. I gave them an A on Responsiveness because I'm pretty certain I contributed to the slowness after our initial meeting. Counterstrike has a showroom but we didn't go there, preferring to browse on the internet. Maybe we should have gone! Julian is a very nice young man and very patient with our questions. There were 2 times when I thought he should be getting back to me, but he was waiting for my call. So we can split that problem down the middle! After that we were both careful with our communications. He really did lots of research to answer our questions. Replacing the intercom system was the largest part of this project and we really wanted to get it right. The installation team was great, very professional and careful with our newly painted rooms. They had to come back out after installation because one replacement cover hadn't come in, but to their credit they installed everything else and then came back when that cover arrived. We had counted on their coming out & were not inconvenienced with changing the installation date. For us, that was huge. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Set up some of our new home theater system & programmed remotes. ( I had put things somewhat together so we could watch tv, but it was not professional, that is for certain!) Hanging the big screen tv included on their end. Also replaced an outdated Nutone intercom system with M&S. (an awesome system!) This included 11 interior locations and 1 exterior + a doorbell.

CounterStrike Security & Sound Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

503 SW 2nd St

Cape Coral, FL 33991

Video surveillance. Security systems. Alarm system monitoring. Home theater. Home automation. Whole Home WiFi SONOS Lutron SAVANT Alarm.com Music distribution. Structured wiring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover