Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2018

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+32 more images

roof cleaning202133912
Clean and Seal 5 year warranty
Clean and Seal project

roof cleaning

202133912

roof cleaning (159)roofing (52)pressure washing (79)gutter cleaning (62)tile installation (36)concrete driveways (29)window replacement (9)dock building (1)

07/16/2022

ANDREW B.

Clean Roof were very professional and thorough. I couldn't be happier with the cleaning, sealing and repairs they made to our roof. They took pics to show all the before and after difference, any you can tell how much better it is. I recommend them to everybody!

Description of Work
Clean, seal and repair roof.

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/12/2022

Jared H.

Very happy with the end product! Danny and Miguel did an awesome job cleaning and repairing my roof along with power washing my driveway.

Description of Work
Clean and make minor repairs to my tile roof

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

06/22/2022

shawn M.

Outstanding company, I would highly recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Roof clean, repair, and seal.

Category ceramic tile, roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

06/09/2022

Suzanne R.

Excellent. This company was very professional, prompt, timely and did a real quality job. They are not the cheapest company out there but the price was fair and worth every penny.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and roof tile repair and sealing.

Category roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

05/22/2022

Moses G.

Super fast efficient and protected all my plants from harm. I will use him again without any reservations.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category concrete driveways, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2022

03/08/2022

Harvey C.

Excellent. Quality of work and attention to detail exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Clean and seal roof.

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

01/14/2022

Pat A.

This company is incredible! They were so responsible from the time they gave us the quote to when they finished the job. They were very professional. I have a lot of plants and I asked them to be careful and they did. I did not have any plants suffer from the roof cleaning. They fixed our roof cement tiles that needed fixing besides doing a great job in cleaning them. I would recommend them highly. You usually cannot find companies like them to do work in your house.

Description of Work
Secure loose, cracked tile(s) and ridge lines, Soft wash the entire roof,Apply Roof Matte sealant/coating.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Review for Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services - 1703 Cornwallis Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL - 39597608

11/18/2021

Ronald L S.

If you are looking for a company to clean and seal your roof, Clean Roof is the perfect company. They are Professionalism, Punctuality, Excellent Quality, Responsiveness, absolutely a great Value. They cleaned and sealed my lanai and driveway and moved all my furniture off the lanai. Kenny and his team kept me apprised of everything that they were doing . My thanks to a truly professional company.

Description of Work
cleaned roof and sealed it also power washed and sealed lanai and driveway.

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

09/22/2021

Jane G.

We needed some slight repair work done prior to the cleaning and sealing. Matthew did those and the roof was ready for the next steps. Christin and KD did an excellent job cleaning our moldy roof. In addition, sprayed our landscape shrubs as well as protected the roots. After cleaning, they sealed our roof and it looks brand new! They were very professional and pleasant and kept us informed throughout the process. We especially like Clean Roof's 5 year guarantee.

Description of Work
cleaning and sealing our roof.

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/11/2021

Gina P.

It was excellent from start to finish. They were professional and timely and very neat. We have a lot of landscaping. They made sure to protect it and it was perfect.

Description of Work
We had our roof cleaned and sealed

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/18/2021

Timothy B.

Every aspect of their work was exceptional. I would have no reservations to recommend or use them again. Thoroughly satisfied with every aspect of this company. Kenneth and Sergio went well above the norm to do the job correctly. The owner followed up after the job to make sure we were satisfied and that everything was done to specifications. I would not hesitate to recommend Clean Roof to anyone!

Description of Work
Repaired, cleaned and sealed roof and driveway.

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Review for Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services - 1703 Cornwallis Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL - 39444374

Thank you so much. Welcome to our little family. We loved making your home even more beautiful then it already was. Glad we could also help with those tiles.

06/24/2021

Osvaldo G.

We highly recommend Clean Roof! From the beginning of our experience to the end it was a pleasure to work with this company. They went above and beyond, were very polite and professional, and our roof looks brand new!! We will be recommending this company to everyone we know!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and sealing

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

06/22/2021

Eugene B.

5 star guys were great .Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed tile roof

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

05/26/2021

Wayne C.

Perfectly. Roof looks amazing .. the guys were professional and proficient .. even my shrubs look amazing ... nothing was damaged !!!

Description of Work
Clean and seal roof

Category ceramic tile, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/02/2021

Donnie D.

The crews involved with different tasks during the project were extremely professional & curtesy. They went out of there way to protect any sensitive plants. My roof is the cleanest it’s ever been in 14 years. Excellent company, I’ve had a couple in the past, Clean Roof delivers what they promise.

Description of Work
Full detail and seal

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

04/20/2021

James T.

The crew was fantastic. They showed up earlier than expected and worked really **** ** our roof. They were at our house for almost 4 hours. They cleaned the roof several times to make sure it was spotless. We were very impressed and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/15/2021

John B.

The entire process was excellent. Very professional from ownership to employees. Will definitely spread the word to family and friends about our experience in the most positive way.

Description of Work
Roof Repair & Cleaning

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

02/15/2021

Susan G.

It went flawless, they are professional, knowledgeable, reliable and very fair price. I will be recommending this company to everyone. Cory and the rest of your staff was a pleasure to work with. Thank you again.

Description of Work
Power washed tile roof and seal and repaired any loose tiles or cracks & gutter cleaning

Category ceramic tile, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

02/10/2021

Sandy G.

FANTASTIC! This Company is GREAT! Very Professional, on time, reasonable prices and good workers. We were very impressed with this company.

Description of Work
Roof Tiles repaired, clean roof, clean gutters.

Category ceramic tile, concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

02/09/2021

Jerome O.

Top marks for courtesy, job performance, professionalism, and the appearance of the roof after the repairs, cleaning and sealing. The house was fully washed after cleaning, and even the plant growth was included. All will add years to a tile roof. And it is always a pleasure to do business with a locally owned and managed company where even the owner gets involved.

Description of Work
Roof tile repairs, cleaning and sealing

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

02/09/2021

Michael T.

Fabulous experience from start to finish. I was looking to get the roof cleaned and sealed. Carey, the owner, came to do the estimate and took the time to actually do a physical roof inspection. None of the other companies quoting went up and physically inspected the roof - the repairs needed would have gone undetected! There were some minor issues found, which they fix as part of their service. Clean Roof is a FL licensed roofing contractor and, interestingly, none of the other companies I contacted for quotes were licensed roofing contractors. Matt, the individual who did the roof repairs, and Shane, who did the cleaning/sealing, were friendly, polite, respectful, informative and a total pleasure to work with. The work was completed when it was promised to be done-imagine that! Owner called, the evening the job was completed, to make sure all went well and that I was completely satisfied. Bottom line - a company who’s employee team members truly take pride in their work and in servicing the customer. A+++

Description of Work
Clean and Seal tile roof + repair slipped tiles.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Review for Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services - 1703 Cornwallis Pkwy, Cape Coral, FL - 39182640

02/04/2021

Jose T.

Created a good impression from the start. Owner showed up at my house to give me an estimate. Climbed on the roof and took pictures to provide the appraisal. He discovered some things that he said needed to be addressed (repaired) prior to cleaning and sealing the roof even if I decided not to use his company. Straight forward, honest. Did everything they said they were going to do exactly when they said they were going to do it. No excuses!!!! The crew that came to my house was very respectful and thorough. A delight to deal with these folks! Their customer service is flawless. Kudos!!! The very few times that I couldn't speak to them right away, my calls were returned very quickly. I only had a few questions regarding what was going to be performed in my house since this is the first time I've had to do this. I moved from Arizona and never had to repair, wash/seal a roof even after monsoon season. I will use this company again when I need them as I'm very satisfied. It is rare to see this kind of work ethic these days (honest, timely, excellent customer service). I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Roof repair, clean and seal. Driveway/entryway cleaning and sealing.

Category ceramic tile, concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you. Your a good man. We are here for you and I will show the guys your kind words. At the end of the day all we really want is all of our customers to have the same experience as you. Welcome to the Family!!

01/07/2021

Mechelle P.

Wonderful! They did exactly what they quoted and on time. Hired them do do same to out rental house. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof repaired, cleaned and sealed.

Category ceramic tile, roofing, roof cleaning