Chimney Caps By Oz LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded. We have been in business since 2005 and are firmly rooted in the comunity. Service all of Lee, Charlotte and Collier counties. We would like to inform you of the proper operation of your fireplace to keep you and your entire family safe and warm at night....

Coit Cleaning of Naples/Fort Meyers

Mr Cool Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Mr. Cool Air Conditioning & Heating is the vision of Jeff and his goal of a better AC and heating company. His philosophy focuses on ethical business practices and assures each customer that it is the cornerstone of his company. Mr. Cool’s believes in supporting the customer and getting the job completed to the customer’s satisfaction. His expertise comes from almost 20+ years of experience and managing A/C & Heating service departments. Residential services include: AC repair, AC maintenance, Heat pump replacement equipment, Pool heater service, Duct cleaning. Mr. Cool A/C employs service technicians, offering you only what you want and need. You'll never be pressured to buy from Mr. Cool AC as they strive to educate each customer, providing options and letting the customer make the final decision. We have a fleet of service trucks that allow for fast emergency service as well as scheduled visits. Service technicians show up in full uniform ready to work. In addition to residential service, Mr. Cool AC offer commercial services for small offices and small commercial building. We can handle emergency air conditioning repair, AC tune-ups and maintenance as well as AC & Heating replacement equipment. Call us today, we look forward to helping you. We also have an answering service to help with after hours service calls and emergencies. CAC1815999

Xtreme Cleaning Services L.L.C

Give us a call today at (239)603-3145 We are a family owned business specializing in dryer vent cleaning. We offer affordable pricing with out sacrificing the quality. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We pride ourselves on our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!. Or your money back. We service all of Lee and Collier county. We can be reached at (239)603-3145

03/22/2018

Very well. We also had the chimney cap replaced per Oz's inspection.

Description of Work
chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

12/16/2017

Awesome job from initial call to office (Thanks Michelle) to meeting OZ (Mike). Mike took the time to explain how the fire place worked (never had one) to what makes a fire place a fireplace to what type of fireplace I had from top to bottom and beyond! He even brought his own bucket truck! He was extremely honest, direct and truley educational. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone with fireplace or ...

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection During Due Diligence Priod On Buying House

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you very much, It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you. We wish you well with the purchase of your new home. Miie

11/11/2017

He came when he said he would, had the cap ready when he said he would, it cost what he said it would...and he came down and put it on. Mike makes an excellent product, is a great communicator, and goes the extra mile. Now I don't have to worry about uninvited guests making a home in my chimney! He also took the extra time to teach me about my fireplace and secure the tarp on my roof. Thanks, Mike...

Description of Work
Irma took my chimney cap, I needed it replaced.

Category chimney caps

05/26/2017

Mike did a good job from start to finish. I have encountered a number of businesses that are hard to reach and slow to respond to calls and emails. Mike is always very responsive. He does what he commits to, and does it in a timely matter. He provided good pictures of his work before and after completion. I recommend him without any reservation. He will take good care of you.

Description of Work
Replacement of chimney cap

Category chimney caps

12/06/2016

Very well was punctual and inexpensive for work performed.

Description of Work
Inspected my fireplace chimney and cleaned my dryer vent as my house is almost 25 yrs old now.

Category chimney sweep

Chimney-inspection, sweeping & repair. Chimney safety reports. Crown coat. Dryer vent sweeping. Fireplaces.

Major reconstruction, Gas logs or gas pipe.

Check, Financing Available