At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

Family owned, 24 years of experience, Single Mother/Veteran/Senior Discounts...

HVAC Companies (89)dryer vent cleaning (6)

09/07/2022

Michael C.

very well. Matt came when he said he would; diagnosed the issue; identified the problem as a bad compressor, which had shorted to the ground, and confirmed that it needed to be replaced. Since the AC was still under warranty, his only charge was for his labor plus $85 warranty fee. He also had to add new refrigerant. Overall for the amount of work done, his charge was fair and reasonable. While there, he also noticed that the outside unit on the next apartment was not functioning properly. He kindly checked the connections with the wires going to the contactor and got it working and didn’t charge me for this last piece since he got it done easily. Matt knows what he is doing, he's honest, trustworthy, and reasonable. I will be calling him if I have any future HVAC issues.

Description of Work
replaced a shorted compressor on the outside unit of AC

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

03/01/2022

Lori C.

We just moved in to this house and wanted to make sure the AC was running smoothly. I called At Your Service and they were able to send someone out that same day. The technician checked things over and found one of the fan blades had a crack. The new blade was ordered and then installed the following week. Everything was done quickly and to my satisfaction. I appreciate their prompt and professional service and will use At Your Service in the future.

Description of Work
Air conditioner checkup

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

12/28/2021

Albert O.

I called At Your Service after seeing the five star rating on Angies. Five star they are!! They arrived exactly when they said they would (same day). It took only one hour to diagnose, repair and get my system up and running. Another local company charged me $200.00 to diagnoise, spent two hours and said I needed a new Electronic board, and that it would be $600.00 after they ordered the part. I knew they were a sham. I found At Your Service and they had it running for $200.00 same day. Needed only a new contactor. Great honest profesional company. They are my new go to!!

Description of Work
AC Service

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/20/2021

Laura F.

My experience with At Your Service Air Conditioning and Heating has been outstanding. Matt is reliable, responsive, and honest. I have a very old unit and he has worked with me to repair what we can. He has not pushed me to get a new unit but I will definitely use him when the time comes! I highly recommend giving them a call for your A/C and heating needs.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

12/18/2021

Roger M.

Always an outstanding experience with Matt and At Your Service A/C. AC stopped working on a Saturday and Matt got to my house in about an hour from the time I called. Had the necessary parts on-hand and had the unit repaired quickly and for a very fair & honest price. Absolutely recommend to anyone in need of A/C repairs or service.

Description of Work
Replaced Capacitor in AC Unit

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

05/30/2021

Johann B.

Contractor did not show up.Could not be reached on the phone.

Description of Work
A/C Service

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

12/17/2020

Todd B.

Excellent to deal with . Matt was very prompt and is great on customer service. Would hire again in a minute.

Description of Work
AC Repair and cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thanks for the biz.glad we could take care of your ac needs.

10/27/2020

Mitch S.

Very simple and easy. Called and Left a Message late last night, and the owner Matt emailed me immediately to set up the repair the next day. Couldn’t have been easier. They came in, diagnosed the problem very quickly and had the pipes cleaned out and running in no time. Having just purchased the house and being a new homeowner, I was worried that it would be easy for someone to take advantage of my “newness” and try to sell me things I didn’t need or couldn’t afford at this point. Instead, they fixed the problem. Gave me some advice for how to keep the pipes clean going forward. Fairly priced, Good Service, and very professional. Couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Air Handler was Leaking Water (Pipes were Full)

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

We appreciated the biz and are glad to have you as a customer

10/26/2020

Jo Ann T.

We have a 4 year old house that had a clogged drain. We called Matt and he came out very quickly the same day. He fixed the issue and thoroughly explained the reason behind our drain problem. He was friendly and extremely polite. The service charge was very reasonable. I was totally satisfied with him and I would strongly recommend At Your Service Air Conditioning and Heating to anyone.

Description of Work
AC Clogged Drain

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Nice to meet you and happy to help

08/24/2020

JoAnn O.

From the time I found "At Your Service" on Angie's list, to meeting Matt Wilson (business owner) to repair time, was about an 1 hour/30 mins, some of that was travel time . Matt was kind, patient, up front with the work he was doing and provided Exceptional service. To say I was pleased with the whole experience is an understatement. I would use "At Your Service" in the future and would be happy to recommend this business to anyone looking for an honest company to do business with.

Description of Work
a/c repair (not cooling)

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

We are happy we got you cooling and thank you for the kind words

08/24/2020

JoAnn O.

Beyond my expectation. 08/2020 I had the privilege of meeting Matt Wilson thru Angie's list last year after a very unpleasant experience with the precious a/c cooling company. No sooner did I complete the online information explaining my issues, I received an email from Matt stating he would come to the house that day to help (after 5pm). Matt was very professional and explained what he was doing the whole time, the house was cooling by the time he left (within an hour of him diagnosing the problem). 07/2021 Last nite I found the house was not cooling again and remembered Matt's exceptional service the 1st time, so I sent an email. He sent Bob to the house today. They make an awesome team. Bob was as cordial, kind and professional as Matt was. Problem was quickly found & resolved. To find a company your comfortable to work with and trust is hard to find. I would recommend At Your Service to anyone in need of a/c or heating service. This is definitely a FIVE STAR company. Thank you Matt & Bob

Description of Work
The house wasn't cooling, system needed to be cleaned

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

05/26/2020

Jeffrey F.

Technician was friendly and knowledgeable, solve my issue quickly. I even scheduled a followup system cleaning.

Description of Work
A/C stopped working

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Glad to gelp you out.please tell a friend.

04/21/2020

Brad M.

I recently had a problem with my A/C. Matt Wilson of At Your Service gave a prompt estimate and made the repairs as agreed for the exact amount of the estimate. I would recommend At Your Service to anyone in need of any work on their A/C unit. B. Murphy Cape Coral, FL

Description of Work
New Evaporator Coil for A/C

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

We are happy to help you.thanks for the biz!

02/20/2020

Michael D.

I got lucky at caught Matt ( owner ) between calls. He got in touch with me minutes after requesting service! Explained my issue and timeline. He had me message him as soon as I was available. He gave me a time Bob ( who is awesome ) would be here, and he showed up EARLY! Inspected my system and got it cooling asap. Price was exactly as quoted, super professional. Would absolutely recommend and use again. Totally on point.

Description of Work
Home not cooling

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Happy to help you

01/29/2020

Robert S.

I was very impressed with Matt and his staff. Matt arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered the part. The next day Bob arrived on time on installed my new blower and made sure everything was operating properly. They operated quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them for any future needs thqt I may have. I highly recommend them for superior service

Description of Work
Blower needed to be replaced

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you for calling us and we were glad to help you with your AC issue

01/09/2020

Ron F.

At Your Service (Matt Wilson) had the best quote from all our proposals and did a great job getting the new unit operating in less than a day. New AC works perfect and we could not be happier. Would highly recommend giving Matt a call if you need a new AC.

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Thank you for the biz and we will take good care of you and your ac

08/28/2019

sascha H.

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Having no relationship with this company, the owner, Matt, took my call in the morning and the issue was resolved that afternoon. I was looking for a new company to take care of my HVAC service and repairs. "At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc" is the company I'll be using in the future.

Description of Work
Faulty capacitor required replacement.

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

We’re so glad you’re happy and we appreciate the business

06/20/2019

Erin M.

I left Matt a voicemail and within 5 minutes he called me back. I explained my issue and he immediately knew the cause & talked me through the fix right then. He was correct in what the issue was, as well as the fix. Matt’s quick response & his knowledge saved me a service visit, got my AC running again, and absolutely earned my business going forward.

Description of Work
AC unit stopped working.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Always happy to help

12/11/2018

Peter O.

They came quickly and fixed our blocked drainage pipe. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Air conditioner leaking

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

Happy to help you out

09/08/2018

Robert C.

Great Service! Called on Thursday, hoping to set up an appointment in the next week. Bob was in the area and showed up within the hour. He found the pan and drain were full of slime. He cleaned everything and vacuumed up all the excess water in the air handler. He was here about an hour and had everything fixed.

Description of Work
Air Handler was dripping water

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

Thanks for the biz.

06/18/2018

David S.

HIRE HIM. I texted Matt Wilson on Monday 6/18 at 745am that our unit had stopped cooling and I needed to get into his queue of service calls for the week. He Responded right back that while they were extremely busy, but 2pm the same day might work, he confirmed a few hrs later and at 2pm on the dot he shows, diagnosed issue, repaired, invoiced and he is on to the next call. House is cooling once again. l Very Professional, Extremely competent, Incredibly efficient, Honest and personable and Very Reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair a non cooling AC Unit

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

We are always glad to help customers in need.

04/12/2018

John M.

Fast, friendly, and priced right. Thank you!

Description of Work
Annual AC Service

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

Our pleasure to help.

01/01/2018

Robert F.

It was repaired and supported. I will use Matt for future HVAC work.

Description of Work
HVAC return Box reattached that had fallen off the Air handler.. Freedom air was the original installer last year and did not support it properly. .