At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1814 SE 19th ln

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Family owned, 24 years of experience, Single Mother/Veteran/Senior Discounts...

HVAC Companies (82)dryer vent cleaning (6)

12/17/2020

Excellent to deal with . Matt was very prompt and is great on customer service. Would hire again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Thanks for the biz.glad we could take care of your ac needs.

10/27/2020

Very simple and easy. Called and Left a Message late last night, and the owner Matt emailed me immediately to set up the repair the next day. Couldn’t have been easier. They came in, diagnosed the problem very quickly and had the pipes cleaned out and running in no time. Having just purchased the house and being a new homeowner, I was worried that it would be easy for someone to take advantage of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Handler was Leaking Water (Pipes were Full)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

We appreciated the biz and are glad to have you as a customer

10/26/2020

We have a 4 year old house that had a clogged drain. We called Matt and he came out very quickly the same day. He fixed the issue and thoroughly explained the reason behind our drain problem. He was friendly and extremely polite. The service charge was very reasonable. I was totally satisfied with him and I would strongly recommend At Your Service Air Conditioning and Heating to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Clogged Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Nice to meet you and happy to help

08/24/2020

From the time I found "At Your Service" on Angie's list, to meeting Matt Wilson (business owner) to repair time, was about an 1 hour/30 mins, some of that was travel time . Matt was kind, patient, up front with the work he was doing and provided Exceptional service. To say I was pleased with the whole experience is an understatement. I would use "At Your Service" in the future and would be happy t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a/c repair (not cooling)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

We are happy we got you cooling and thank you for the kind words

05/26/2020

Technician was friendly and knowledgeable, solve my issue quickly. I even scheduled a followup system cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Glad to gelp you out.please tell a friend.

04/21/2020

I recently had a problem with my A/C. Matt Wilson of At Your Service gave a prompt estimate and made the repairs as agreed for the exact amount of the estimate. I would recommend At Your Service to anyone in need of any work on their A/C unit. B. Murphy Cape Coral, FL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Evaporator Coil for A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

We are happy to help you.thanks for the biz!

02/20/2020

I got lucky at caught Matt ( owner ) between calls. He got in touch with me minutes after requesting service! Explained my issue and timeline. He had me message him as soon as I was available. He gave me a time Bob ( who is awesome ) would be here, and he showed up EARLY! Inspected my system and got it cooling asap. Price was exactly as quoted, super professional. Would absolutely recommend and us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

Happy to help you

01/29/2020

I was very impressed with Matt and his staff. Matt arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered the part. The next day Bob arrived on time on installed my new blower and made sure everything was operating properly. They operated quickly and efficiently. I will definitely use them for any future needs thqt I may have. I highly recommend them for superior service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blower needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you for calling us and we were glad to help you with your AC issue

01/09/2020

At Your Service (Matt Wilson) had the best quote from all our proposals and did a great job getting the new unit operating in less than a day. New AC works perfect and we could not be happier. Would highly recommend giving Matt a call if you need a new AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you for the biz and we will take good care of you and your ac

08/28/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Having no relationship with this company, the owner, Matt, took my call in the morning and the issue was resolved that afternoon. I was looking for a new company to take care of my HVAC service and repairs. "At Your Service Air Conditioning and heating Inc" is the company I'll be using in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faulty capacitor required replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

We’re so glad you’re happy and we appreciate the business

Residential & commercial heating, cooling system installation & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available