Armex Construction Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2015

3810 Del Prado Blvd S

Cape Coral, FL 33904

We are renovation experts and innovative at new construction. No job is to small or to big. Our goal is your satisfaction....

03/20/2020

Dennis G.

Armex Construction did our Master Bath remodel. They did the job in the three-week time period they promised, and they did high-quality work at a fair price. Very pleased! Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

03/30/2018

Brian G.

Armex was prompt from the time of the quote to completion of the job. The pricing was competitive and the workers were outstanding. Jose (the owner) and Bernard kept track of our project to upgrade our kitchen, pantry and master bath. The quality of the work was outstanding and they made sure every detail was completed before they were done. I would not hestitate to use this company for any project of any size.

Description of Work
Kitchen, pantry and master bath remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for you review. We enjoyed working with you very much.

02/20/2018

Larry K.

I'm a little late in posting my review. ARMEX Construction was awesome; first rate company. They removed an old wooden fence and installed a new wooden fence with gate in November 2017 (the price included the removal of the old fence). The entire team was great and responsive to all of our needs, especially Marlin, Jose and Bernard. We can't say enough about their professionalism and customer service and overall quality of work. The team that installed the fence was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, great quality of work, and ensured all debris was removed and the yard cleaned before they left. Recently, a 4x4 post warped, so I called ARMEX and talked to Bernard. Within a week I had a new 4x4 post installed. Great response and customer service! We will definitely call ARMEX in the future. Great job!!!!

Description of Work
ARMEX removed old fence and installed a new fence.

Category home builders

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], We want to be your contractor for life :) Marlin

09/29/2017

Cathleen C.

I called several fence companies and they were all too busy after the hurricane to help me. Armex took my call and came right out and performed the work! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Fence opening enlarged with new gate

Category fencing, home builders

02/03/2017

Susan L.

Amex was great. They were on time, removed the bad job the other company did, and replaced my corner bead straight and level! It was done in 4 hours the correct way! (It took the other co. 7 days to make a mess). I can say that Jose, Bernard and the 2 young men that did the job were terrific. I finally know who to call for my remodeling jobs. I am a happy customer!

Description of Work
Needed to have the corner bead redone and replaced on our privacy wall. Another company originally was hired and didn't correct the problem and actually created a new problem. Amex to the rescue!

Category home builders

02/02/2017

Darlene G.

Well. It took much less time than I thought it would. They were very accommodating to my work schedule.

Description of Work
Bath remodel including new counter, new shower

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

07/09/2016

Paulette M.

Jose and Bernard and their crew did a fabulous job. It took a great leap of faith to hire a company to do such extensive renovations after one meeting, especially when we were out-of-town, and could only check in occasionally. Not only was the quality of the work done by Armex excellent, Jose and Bernard kept to the schedule they outlined, in fact, they were usually ahead of it, which is pretty unheard of in the remodeling industry in our experience. What was especially impressive was their responsiveness. When we had questions or changes - and there were numerous - Bernard got back to us immediately or within hours. He continually sent photos to us so we could actually see the work as it progressed. A few months after everything was done, there was a minor cosmetic issue in one of the bathrooms and Jose and Bernard accommodated us by scheduling a worker when I was back in town next time. The other qualities we appreciated was their graciousness and patience when dealing with us and our many, many questions and requests. We would highly recommend Jose and Bernard and Armex Construction.

Description of Work
We bought a 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom house that needed all the plastic plumbing replaced, so there were holes cut into every room of the house. Since we live out-of-town, we were on a very limited time line. We met with Jose and Bernard from Armex construction, and after one meeting with them, hired Armex to: remove the existing tile and carpet from the entire house and replace it with new tile, repair the drywall in all the rooms and repaint the entire house, including texturing the walls, demolish the 6 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room, move some existing walls, and do some electrical work such as adding lights to rooms with 12 foot ceilings.

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters

07/04/2016

Kelly D.

I cannot say enough about the professionalism delivered by everyone with Armex Construction. It is not everyday that you find a construction company that is so courtesy of their clients time . They were on time for appointments, quick to provide a quote and answer questions. They stayed in communication with us through the entire process and finished the work on time! And, not to forget, the work was done very well and to the quote. We strongly recommend Armex Construction and plan to work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Armex built a storage room at our house.

Category remodeling, home builders

06/24/2016

Colette R.

All went well! Very conscientious workers, clean, quick and well done. The owner actually picked up the phone when I called, or called back right away when I left message. So great work done for good prices. Completed when said it would be.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior, changed carpets in bedrooms, removed light fixtures and put recessed lighting in. Fenced entire backyard

Category carpet installation, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, home builders, interior painters

06/24/2016

Rhonda H.

Our project lasted 3 months and we lived in the house while it was going on. Armex tried to make it as easy as possible for us and provided people to move all the large furniture and boxes from one side of the house to the other as work progressed. All their employees and sub-contractors were so polite and helpful. They showed up every day, on time, worked a full day, and never left until they had cleaned everything up. The workmanship was excellent. Everyone from the flooring installers, to carpenters, electricians, plumbers and painters were very skilled and took great pride in their work. Of course nothing ever goes perfectly, and when things did go wrong or I wasn't happy with how something was done - Armex made it right, no questions. Most of the mis-steps were mine - bad choices - and Armex corrected even my mistakes without nickel-and-diming me to death on the contract. I had done my homework on prices but after a quote from our first contractor that was 40% over budget and didn't even include the full scope of work I had laid out, I was beginning to doubt myself and believe I would have to act as my own general contractor, which I truly did not want to do. Thankfully, we found Armex. Their prices were right on what I had estimated or for some parts of the project, even lower. Bottom line - we got our entire scope of work, plus were able to add a couple of major items to the plan, all for the budget I had established. I have never worked with any company more customer service oriented. Jose and Bernard would stop by almost daily to review the progress and let me know what the next steps would be. They wanted to know if I had any questions or concerns and immediately addressed every issue. And even months after the project was finished, all I have to do is call with a question or problem and they still are there to help. I honestly cannot recommend Armex highly enough - a great company and they became great friends in the process. I miss having them around as crazy as that sounds.

Description of Work
Major remodel including all new ceramic flooring in the entire home - approximately 2200 sf. Completely gutted kitchen and installed all new cabinets, granite counter tops, tile backsplash and lighting. Tore down some walls, reframed others to create a better flow and enclose a small dining area to create a private office. Gutted the master bath and built new walk-in closet plus large tile shower. Installed all new vanities, fixtures and lighting. Installed all new baseboards and repainted interior and exterior of home, including driveway, lanai and pool deck.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

06/23/2016

Julie M.

Since we own an older home the job took a bit longer but they did an excellent job! The whole crew is extremely professional and courteous. I can recommend their services and had a big Job done by them before hand. Before we had or windows installed by Armex we hired a different company which did not satisfy with their job. I am glad we gave the job to Armex because there was no headache involved. They are always responsive and all questions and concerns are explained. In our case we had to pay a bit more than estimated due to our old construction of the home which was unforseen. When they noticed that it will be more dusty they covered the work area with plastic and sealed the work area to protect my livingroom. The whole crew was detail oriented. Even the inspector was impressed with their work! Our windows are beautiful ( our neighbors love them too!) but I am just happy that it was such a smooth process thanks to Jose, Bernard and the whole crew!

Description of Work
Replacing Windows with new Impact Windows

Category replacement windows, home builders

06/23/2016

Joann M.

It went extremely well!!! Jose and Bernard and there crew were very professional and great to work with!!! I would highly recommend this company!! We will definitely be using them again for future work!!! We are extremely happy with the work they did for us!!! 3 1/2 weeks to complete our amazing pool !!!

Description of Work
Built us an amazing in ground pool with enclosure and new patio door!!!

Category remodeling, home builders, swimming pools

Checkpoint Flooring Solutions

Checkpoint Flooring Solutions, is a family owned flooring company with our office located in Clearwater, Florida. We are currently servicing customers across Florida and have completed many projects throughout the eastern US. Checkpoint Flooring Solutions has a well trained staff and owners who have over 25 years of experience with many different Installation Certifications. They are always available and not only have years of management experience but actual hands on experience as an installer so they are well aware of your needs. Our employees are well trained and loyal to us as we recognize their contribution and importance to our success. We are dedicated and committed to a higher standard of flooring installations and a quality end result. We have the resources and expertise to get the job done. At Checkpoint Flooring Solutions we pride ourselves on our superior installation techniques, customer service and quality assurance programs. As a full service, certified, flooring installation company, our customer's satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide the most up-to-date and professional installation methods for all of our clients. In the scope of flooring, our customers can depend on us to provide quality installation services, and professional operations, to maximize the life of your new floor. "When you choose Checkpoint Flooring Solutions you are insured of receiving an intelligent approach to your flooring needs by an experienced staff with state-of-the-art equipment. Our motto is simple "Quality through innovation and dedication!"

Clean Lines Painting Naples

Clean Lines Painting & Power Washing has been in business since 2003. We strive to provide the best customer experience in the painting and power washing industry. We know that selecting the right color for your home or business can be challenging, so we offer FREE COLOR Consultation. Our services include interior and exterior painting, power washing, deck restoration, wood staining, wood replacement, plaster and stucco repair. We serve the following counties: Atlantic County and Cape May County. We look forward to earning your business. We have another location in New Jersey with over 100 reviews and numerous Super Service Awards - Please check us out!

Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC

Established in the mid-1990’s, with experience dating back to 1979, and a 2015-2018 Super Service Award winner, Don of Don’s Painting Southwest FL has been providing exceptional services for the Cape Coral area. WE DO NOT SERVICE NORTH FORT MEYERS. Don has been in the construction business for over 30 years, gaining knowledge and experience on many different types of home services. In 1995, Don decided to take his background in construction and open his own company, Don’s painting Southwest FL. Not only does Don provide quality work, but he provides great customer service—just read the reviews! Whether you need interior/exterior painting services, wallpaper removal, or drywall repair, to pressure washing, and anything in between, Don is the right man to do the job! Don doesn’t believe in travel charges, or service fees, and no job is too big or too small. FREE estimates and 10% off for Angie’s List members, please mention this ad when you call Don at 239-826-4086 to get started on your home service projects!

Offers by Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC on Angi
    CBC1260406
    State of Florida
    08/31/2018

Armex is a licensed and insured Builder Contractor. We specialize in Renovation project. It doesn't only happen on TV we can make your dreams come true. We also offer to build energy efficient homes. We also offer new pools,repairs, pool and cage repairs.