All Around Home Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

We specialize in Dryer Vent Cleaning for 14 years. We are licensed and insured. The price is $ 90.00. Father and Son team Clean Dryer Vents and roof, home, pool cage, and flat surface soft wash and pressure cleaning We Service Lee, and Collier Counties and Punta Gorda

dryer vent cleaning (579)handyman (342)pressure washing (67)air duct cleaning (20)ceiling fan installation (9)woodworking (5)interior painting (4)roofing (18)plumbers (18)house cleaning (18)electrician (12)door installation (9)

09/12/2021

SHELLIE S.

Dwayne does a great job. He moved my clothes dryer to get to the vent behind it. Then he went up on the roof and cleaned out the vent exit. He also cleaned the lint trap in the dryer, unscrewed it and cleaned under it. Then he replaces my dryer exactly where it used to be. Cost is about $90. Well worth it to prevent a fire. He always leaves my home is excellent condition and it's not dirty - he cleans up after himself.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

05/19/2020

barbara U.

Absolutely amazing came on time exceptionally clean job was very well done made an appointment for next year. Definitely recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

HI [Member Name Removed], Thank You for the positive review!!!! It means alot when a customer tells other people that your company did a great job!! I would appreciate if you could send me your email address. My email: sdwaine@embarqmail.com, Also if you would have the time to write a review on Google.com, just put in my company name All Around Home Care Llc and you will see reviews, you can write the review there Again Thank You and I will tell Jordan you were very satisfied with his work. Dwaine Schaub

04/01/2020

Lindsey B.

Awesome job! Technician was punctual, explained everything he was going to do. He was quick and courteous. He also offered to add me to their database so I could be contacted in a year for another routine cleaning.

Description of Work
Dryer vent and exhaust cleaned

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/20/2020

Wilbur M.

Highly recommend!!! Outstanding work, very responsive, and very reasonably priced. Excellentl work. Trustworthy!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

11/17/2019

Michael T.

Project was done thoroughly and professionally. Jordan was great to work with and entire area was cleaned up and looked better than it had when he arrived. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/05/2019

william P.

Dwayne was courteous, prompt, competent and efficient. From my initial call to completion of the job was only 2 business days. I endorse him for dryer vent cleaning,

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

07/14/2019

Scott N.

Jordan did a great job cleaning my dryer vent. He took time to show me what he removed. He also went on the roof and cleaned out the exit point of the vent. He cleaned up after himself before leaving and suggested I get the vent cleaned again in 2 years. He was polite, professional, punctual, answered all questions to my satisfaction. Would hire him again and would recommend him to others who need their clothes dryer vent cleaned.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2019

01/28/2019

Bridget W.

Our 7-year-old Whirlpool dryer was taking longer to dry with every load. On a recent Sunday it was well over 2 hours for 2 bath towels, a pair of jeans, and a couple shirts to be completely dry. Unacceptable! My husband had already used a kit to clean the accessible parts behind the dryer and in the ceiling, but it still wasn't working right. There was plenty of heat in the dryer, and everything else seemed to be working properly, so we decided to call in a professional. I spoke with Dwayne of All Around Home Care on Tuesday, and on Thursday Jordan showed up to address the issue. He used his magical vent tools and then showed me an embarrassingly large pile of fluff that had been wedged in the vent midway, where we couldn't reach it. Jordan even went up on the roof to check the exterior vent. Then he cleaned up very well and put the dryer back in place. That evening I was absolutely delighted when a standard load of laundry came out of the dryer after 45 minutes later, fully dry and ready to be put away. Punctual, knowledgeable, fast, tidy, friendly service, and the best money we've spent on a repair in ages.

Description of Work
I never thought I'd be excited to do laundry

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

10/19/2018

Robert R.

Excellent. Also helped connect dryer vent properly.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent.

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

09/08/2018

Robert C.

Dwaine has been performing dryer vent cleaning for a couple years now. He is prompt and does a fine job getting rid of the accumulation of lint. He cleans up everything and puts the dryer back in place. I will continue to use him annully.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

08/29/2018

Melanie K.

Very good job. Professional. Will call him to do other work around the house.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

05/01/2018

Christine G.

Well. The company did a good job. Suggests a yearly cleaning.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning four units

04/27/2018

Judy J.

This is the 3rd year I have had Dwaine clean my dryer and vent. I would not have anyone else for this service! I count on him every year to call and remind me that it needs to be scheduled. Professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

04/10/2018

AMBER J.

Very well. All around nice guy. Will definitely call him if we need help.

Description of Work
changing out a range hood

Category handyman service, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

03/20/2018

Brian L.

Prompt reliable service, hired on multiple occasions.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

01/13/2018

Christina P.

Provider responded quickly to email and follow up phone call. He worked us into his schedule within a few days of initial contact. Provider arrived on time and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

12/30/2017

Mary B.

He did okay job but had abrupt manner. He

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Work Completed On 12/30/2017

11/16/2017

Noel G.

Very professional company, prompt and very nice gentleman. Gave me the Angie's discount coupon even though he said that it was expired.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

11/07/2017

Cathy B.

Professional, prompt and courteous. Will definitely schedule next cleaning with this company.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

10/30/2017

Gregory L.

excellent. good guy. very informative.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/26/2017

Annemarie B.

It went fine, no surprises. I don't remember the exact date of service, and I'm sorry, I should have done this review much earlier.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

10/23/2017

Lynn B.

No issues - prompt and professional service

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/12/2017

Sharon D.

Arrived on time and got right to work. Didn't take other calls during service call which I don't like. Explained fully everything that was going to be done. He's on my list to call next year.

Description of Work
Dryer filters were cleaned