Affordable Roofing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2009

4.2

We understand you have options when it's time to hire a contractor. That's why we go above and beyond to provide our customers with the highest level of service at affordable prices. We partner with several manufacturers to ensure you find exactly what you are looking for. Additional DBAs - Affordable Roofing of Southwest FL Inc, Affordable Roofing Inc. Additional phone - (239) 458-0385. Additional fax - (239) 458-6602....

I GUTTER GUY

My name is David J Veronesi owner of I Gutter Guy Handyman services,located in North Fort Meyers. I have been in the Contracting field for 35 yrs gaining allot of experience in Residential Carpentry/Maintenance projects.I am a hands on guy with skill in all areas of Home Improvements, Repairs, Installations. My experience in carpentry,gutters,flooring,powerwashing,sealcoating garages&driveways, small plumbing repairs, household upkeep, has prepared me to offer these services to Homeowners that do not need an Over priced Contractor but would like the benefit from one that has done that whole scope of work. Please feel free to contact me for a free estimate.

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

Juan Roco Pressure Washing

03/04/2021

Highly recommend Affordable Roofing. I used them for a seller’s re-roof. Timely, quality and affordable! Good customer service! 😊

Description of Work
Re-roofing

09/21/2020

Called company to discuss transfer of warranty. Left several messages and no one returned call. I caution people about dealing with company that doesn't back warranty.

Description of Work
Purchased home at 597 Grand Rapids Blvd, Naples 34120. Roof less than 2 years old and major leak in master bedroom.

07/15/2020

this company is outstanding,contract signed next day the worked on my roof .everything from beginning to the end was amazing ,professional great workmanship.the even send a lady who drove me around to look at roofs and gave me advise.unbelievable company,every one were so helpful,and no stress my roof looks not only beautiful but it is well build.in a matter of a very short period of time.im so gr...

Description of Work
a whole new roof

07/03/2020

AFFORDABLE ROOFING is the top notch roofing company in the area. They were recommended to us by a friend and we couldn’t have been happier. AFFORDABLE staff’s honest and hardworking people and you will get a professional, efficient and prompt installation of your roof. The cleanup is as if no one was here!! We had a new roof put on 4 or 5 years ago and the price was very AFFORDABLE!! Recently we h...

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement

06/26/2020

Great work done by a professional and well run company.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you trusting our team to get the job done right. Thank you for your business and your kind recommendation. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Shingle roof systems. 5-v galvalume metal roof systems. Standing seam metal roof systems. Tile roof systems. Flat roof systems. Roof inspections. Gutters. Soffit & fascia. Aluminum roof overs. Elastomeric coatings. Quality repairs. Ridge ventilations.