Affordable Roofing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2009

4.1

911 SE 15th AVE

Cape Coral, FL 33990

We understand you have options when it's time to hire a contractor. That's why we go above and beyond to provide our customers with the highest level of service at affordable prices. We partner with several manufacturers to ensure you find exactly what you are looking for. Additional DBAs -

01/26/2022

John R.

The entire ordeal from beginning to end was terrible. Kyle gave me an estimate of 5400. I asked what it would worse case scenario and her told me no more than 6500. I paid over 10,000. He lied about quotes. Someone fell through my roof into my bathroom and I didn't find out from anyone here but the handyman they contracted when he called to ask when i wanted him to fix the hole in my ceiling. Which I still have to finish fixing since you can still see the seams. The drip edge is 2 different sizes and I was told someone would be out to fix. Then nothing. Then told they can't it will cost them too much. Then Keith called and promised to make things right. Asking how much I wanted in refund to make it right. I said I just wanted it fixed. He told me he would call me back on Monday. That was over a month ago. I text him weekly with no replies.

Description of Work
A new roof, soffit, drip edge

03/04/2021

Heidy O.

Highly recommend Affordable Roofing. I used them for a seller’s re-roof. Timely, quality and affordable! Good customer service! 😊

Description of Work
Re-roofing

09/21/2020

bernie V.

Called company to discuss transfer of warranty. Left several messages and no one returned call. I caution people about dealing with company that doesn't back warranty.

Description of Work
Purchased home at 597 Grand Rapids Blvd, Naples 34120. Roof less than 2 years old and major leak in master bedroom.

07/15/2020

chantelle F.

this company is outstanding,contract signed next day the worked on my roof .everything from beginning to the end was amazing ,professional great workmanship.the even send a lady who drove me around to look at roofs and gave me advise.unbelievable company,every one were so helpful,and no stress my roof looks not only beautiful but it is well build.in a matter of a very short period of time.im so grateful .i recommend this company to anyone who wants quality and great wprkmanship.

Description of Work
a whole new roof

07/03/2020

Darrell T.

AFFORDABLE ROOFING is the top notch roofing company in the area. They were recommended to us by a friend and we couldn’t have been happier. AFFORDABLE staff’s honest and hardworking people and you will get a professional, efficient and prompt installation of your roof. The cleanup is as if no one was here!! We had a new roof put on 4 or 5 years ago and the price was very AFFORDABLE!! Recently we had a leak, a team member came out right away and assessed the situation! The problem was our old skylight. Once they received our new skylight they were able to install it in the matter of a couple of hours. Thank you Jon Leonard for your professional and generous heart!!! Marlon Moncada thank you also!! AFFORDABLE ROOFING is the best!!!! Patty and Darrell Tallerico

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement

06/26/2020

Noelle K.

Great work done by a professional and well run company.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you trusting our team to get the job done right. Thank you for your business and your kind recommendation. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

06/24/2020

Dorothy W.

They put on a quality roof. I am very pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced with Affordable Roofing.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to have earned your recommendation!

06/09/2020

Monika D.

We found Affordable Roofing to be professional from the time of the estimate thru the completion of the roof. They completed the roof as estimated with no hidden charges or other surprises and the crew also cleaned up the area when they were done so that it was like they were never there.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutter installation.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for sharing the great experience you had with us, Nathan. It was our pleasure working with you and we're glad to see we were able to impress you. Keep us in mind for anything you may need in the future!

04/14/2020

Larry M.

Just superb.. They service is absolutely excellent. I had a dead line and they did everything they could to meet the deadline for me to sale my house. I had several quotes. Tim and John gave by far the best price for the job. Accomplish everything they had on the quotes they gave me. Their crew are superior people. Excellent and really experience. I would highly recommend to anyone that need a new roof or repair.

Description of Work
full new tile roof

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review of your experience. We appreciate you giving us a call and all of your kind words! We are glad to know that you trusted our team throughout this process. We are grateful to have earned your recommendation and please never hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns moving forward.

04/06/2020

Wayne F.

Starting with the Sales Rep and working with the Roofing team and Gutter team, I have a professionally installed roof and new gutters on a 20 yr old home. I would be happy to be a reference to anyone interested in having Affordable work for them.

Description of Work
Re-Roof and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], we strive to provide prompt service at the best possible price, and we're happy to know this was reflected. Please reach out if you need anything else in the future!

03/06/2020

Debra W.

I am having more problems than before they done the work. They had to remove 3 rows of my tiles to do the repairs, when put back in place alot of them are loose. The gutters are not sitting on my pool cage so there are gabs between and leaves are blowing in onto my lani and in pool, I have 5 corners on the gutters they do not overlap or proper seam on outside. All the corners are leaking I sent pics and video showing water pouring out of them. I have called 6 times to talk to Mr. Leonard (owner) and have never received a call back. The last day they were at my house was 11-19-19. They have addressed any of these problems. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Do not hire this company they do not stand behind there work.

Description of Work
Repair flat roof and rotten wood on my lani and install new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

There is nothing wrong with this roof or gutters. The screen cage is so old it is caving in. Due to the condition of the cage water and debris is coming in between the cage and gutters.

04/18/2019

paul R.

Very happy with the end result. Ou home looks great. Would hire them again when needed.

Description of Work
New roof & gutters

07/13/2018

kathleen G.

Upon the completion/inspection; all went well. Few months passed, called office multiple times, asking for copies of the various warranty/guarantee of materials/products installed. I asked to speak to supervisor and reiterated what was requesting. The responses from staff and supervisor, 'we're swamped and have no time.' Thus, hung up on me. My point; the materials used were not purchased by myself; it was Affordable's suppliers,therefore, they should request the product warranty/certificates, etc. I have no idea who their suppliers or yet, manufacturer of products used.

Description of Work
Roof Shingles; solar attic fan, vents

05/27/2018

Lisa G.

they removed our roof and put underlayment, No leaks since the hurricane and now the entire house has wet plywood and leaks. No calls returned and barely anyone speaks english on the job site. They nailed through our existing gutters and ruined them. Was told by the sales person that they will fix it and never have leaks. Obviously NOT true. Really messy work. Unprofessional. Replaced some plywood and cut uneven with gaps.

Description of Work
roofing & gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Customer lost roof in hurricane. Hired us to replace and never paid a penny. Instead they have filed a claim stating all water damage was done during roof installation to get a free roof.

04/05/2018

Ronald O.

I contracted with Affordable to put a new tile roof on my house. That work went smoothly and I referred Affordable to several of my neighbors. After Hurricane Irma damaged the roof, I asked Affordable to repair the damage at my cost. I wanted to be sure that they honored the roof warranty in the future so having them do the repair made the most sense. Their estimator came out to assess the damage and provided a estimate to do the work. Since then, I have been getting promise after promise that Affordable was going to start the repair work. I called their main office to reach my estimator, when he failed to call back as promised with a hard date for the 5th time. A very rude woman took my call at Affordable's Home Office, I tried to explain my situation with the estimator falling to keep his promise to schedule a date and she refused to listen or connect me to anyone in charge. Incredibly, after I referred several people to Affordable to have their roof replaced, this person, who is charged with representing the company to customers, rudely told me "never to call them them again" because they are too busy to do repair work for their existing customers even given the fact that they already quoted the work and provided me five months of useless promises. She then arrogantly hung up on me. Clearly Affordable's horrible attitude made it clear that they already got their $20,000.00 from me for replacing my roof and see no further need to provide customer service or a modicum of professionalism. I then contacted St. Raphael Roofing, a very professional estimator Tim Adams came out on time, provided me a very fair estimate and completed the work in a week . Their office then called to verify that I was pleased with the work. Thanks Saint Raphael!

Description of Work
Follow on repair to a roof Affordable Installed.

10/16/2017

LORI F.

Promised a 10 day window for repairs and asked for 50% down which apparently is a no no. Never showed and on day 12, another leak. Called my contact there and was cursed out by the salesman because he had a "bad day and didn't feel like dealing with it". I did let him know, firmly, that this was not an acceptable response as I was standing in my attic watching water pour in and had sent him the video. The lanquage used was unbelievable and the names I was called were nothing short of harassment. I'm giving a D on professionalism because the owner of the company gave us our money back and said he would fire the salesman. I don't know if he did, but, I believe the right thing to do would have been to do the work. They were on my street at another address. He did say to call him if we needed him for anything in the future. I called 2 weeks later after a clients roof was damaged in Irma. We needed it fixed to close on a sale. He never called back. I will make clear that the problem was the salesman. I have no idea what the company's work would have been like. Unfortunately, that salesman was a reflection of the company and will not use or recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

07/26/2017

Duane S.

Call made to them. Rep said they would take care of issue. Had to call again to get action. Worker came out and did temp fix. Weeks later flashing and new shingles installed. First worker and second crew both said drywall would be repaired as well. " we have a drywall guy". Call to office made. I was told service crew would be notified of drywall repair. No one ever called me or showed. I made 4 calls over several weeks. On the 5th call, woman with an attitude said they don't fix drywall and my original builder was to blame. I asked to speak to her boss, JOHN. She left him my number. No response from him as well

Description of Work
Re-roofing done. Original roof leaked in problem area due to lack of flashing. When Affordable roofing did re-roof , problem not corrected. Leak damaged drywall in garage.

07/17/2017

Shane F.

Excellent job! Knowlegable crew,left property very clean.

Description of Work
New roof, 5-v mill finish metal roof.Old Florida Style!

06/12/2017

Laura R.

Great. Fast and efficient. Just make sure to watch your final bill. There was an extra amount added for plywood.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

10/14/2016

Lisa H.

It was a disaster and no work was even started. They did not show up to perform the job. I was lied too and cheated out of money They did not honor their contract and made up charges after admitting they could not do the work.

Description of Work
I sign a contract in good faith expecting work in 10 to 12 weeks. Giving a 1/3 deposit as requested. Week 10 I checked back with them and was told it would indeed be 12 weeks. On the day they told us they would start the repairs no one showed and no one called. That day was a Friday on Monday again no one called or came by. On Tuesday (week 12) we called them and was told they could not do the job and they asked did we want a refund. All communication up to that point was with a women in the office named Marilyn. On a Friday I spoke to a women named Denise in the office who I was told was "in charge and made the decision ". She was extremely rude from the first moment. My signed contract does not mention a cancellation fee or any other type of fee. We disagreed over $250.00 she called a cancellation fee. I agreed to cover the $79.00 cost for the permit they had already pulled, even though no work had started. She said she would mail me my refund check minus the $79.00. She lied and I have now received a check minus $250.00 called a "permit fee". My contract states nothing about these charges. I feel cheated and I still have a roof that needs repair.

08/28/2016

Ken C.

We had a completion deadline and were assured they could meet it, so we signed. We had to PUSH to get them started in enough time before we planed to leave Naples. They got the roof finished, but not the diverting hardware over our lanai. So they offered to take payment less $250 until they got to it "next week". We delayed our trip north two weeks and decided to complete the diverter work ourselves so we could leave. We sent them a pic showing WE did the work and a note "We feel the contract is settled; if we don't hear back from you, we're OK." We've been in the north almost 3 months and just got a bill and threat in the mail for the $250. We have two more properties needing roofs. They won't be with this company.

Description of Work
A small part of the roof was damaged in a storm and since it was 15 years old we decided to have the entire roof (asphalt shingles, roof vents, etc.) replaced.

07/05/2016

Niki L.

My husband and I did plenty of research before finally deciding to go with Affordable Roofing to get a re-roof done on our house. They were within a few hundred dollars of a pretty reputable company in Cape Coral, and they guaranteed 10 years, or they'll repair our roof, so we decided to go with them. Well, that's about where the pleasantries end. We never could get a date as to when they were going to be at our house. The rude (did I mention extremely RUDE??) receptionist only kept telling us a 'month' that they would be at our house--NOT helpful. AND not to mention they put a lien on our house!! We're in the middle refinancing our house, and we were dead in the water, because the company very quietly put a construction lien on our house. Shady much?!? Well, the guys finally get to our house, and seemed pretty nice, but none of them spoke English. Fine. Not extremely professional, as we are paying them about $10k for a job...I guess we didn't really NEED to ask questions, right?? Well, the guys show up the first day and start tearing off our old roof. Great. But there was absolutely no communication as to the process and what we should expect to happen each day (apparently day 1 is tear off, day two was a Sunday, so, ergo-nothing, Monday was waiting for the inspector to sign-off so they could proceed with re-roofing, and several days later, another inspection to completely sign-off on the project.) That's all well and good, but again, no one told us ANY of this! I ended up calling the site manager-Carl, which we didn't see hide nor hair of the entire project, and he apologized for the complete lack of communication, but it didn't get better. We didn't see Carl the entire project, so I'm not really sure how he's the 'site manager,' but I digress. After the guys get done, we write the final check, and get a copy of the lien release, and they disappear-no thank yous, no call us if you have any problems--they just disappear as quickly as they appeared to start the job. Well, that was Monday. It's now Sunday, and I've got to say I've never SEEN, nor STEPPED ON so many nails in my LIFE!!!!! We saw the guys bring a metal magnet roller-thing across the yard--fine, but they didn't use it enough. :( All I've got to say is it's a **** good thing I'm current on my Tetanus shots, because this week has been **** walking through our yard--even just walking to the trash can, I bring back at least 3 nails. And I haven't even mentioned all the cigarette butts and bits of roof and garbage left strewn-about our yard. I've got to say, for a $10k paycheck, Affordable Roofing could be a little more professional and courteous to the homeowners they're working for. I definitely think we're finding a new roofing company the next time we need to re-roof. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER! :( So fast-forward to now, a few weeks after the project, and I'm SICK AND TIRED of stepping on nails, so I call Affordable Roofing to see if they would be so kind as to bring back their magnet (I've filled a quart ziploc bag with nails [and cigarette butts] at this point) to go over our yard a few more times. After dealing with the rudeness of the receptionist ("Are you the one who left the bad reviews? I'll SEE if anyone will talk to you")--interesting- I get a hold of 'John.' As soon as John gets on the phone, he proceeds to yell and curse at me and tell me that they are the best in the business, and they've been doing this for some 25 years. Seriously?? Apparently this company has issues when they underperform and exemplify nothing but unprofessionalism, and when a customer calls to see if they can fix the issue, they berate, yell, and curse-that's a problem. I would definitely STAY AWAY from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Re-roof our single-family home.

04/20/2016

judy L.

Job done very quickly once started. Jeff was very responsive to questions and phone calls. Production office staff knowledgeable and friendly. Onsite workers polite and fast. Best is that completed inspections without any issues.

Description of Work
Tear off tile roof and replace with shingles.

03/18/2016

Kyle M.

It went very well. They were quiet and picked up after themselves.

Description of Work
Affordable put a new roof on my house. My neighbor was impressed and used them as well.

03/10/2016

jack T.

I called the office and explained I was looking for an estimate for about 150 Ft. of soffit to be replaced. The representative asked me how old my roof was and who installed it. When I responded, she said in an abrupt manner "So why didn't you call them" Frankly I am not used to such an approach in SWF. I explained I was getting multiple estimates! She said she would have someone call me! It has been 4 days and not a call back! An unfortunate approach to attracting business, but perhaps business isn't an issue for them!

Description of Work
I tried to get an estimate, but failed!

Tough Construction Inc

All star pressure washing of Naples llc

All star pressures washing of Naples llc Is a family owned business. If it’s green, you can count on me to get it cleaned. We specialize in pressure washing, paver sealing, roof cleaning, driveways, gutters, pool cages, screens and more. No job to big or to small call us for your free estimate today.** We currently don't do indoor window cleaning**

Allied Roof Cleaning

** Allied Roof Cleaning is now an authorized applicator of Clenz0-Zone, a deep cleaning disinfectant. Servicing Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Bonita Springs. Clenz0-Zone contains 3% hydrogen peroxide, which the CDC has determined to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on non-porous hard surfaces. ** COVID-19 UPDATE: WE HAVE REDESIGNED OUR ROOF CLEANING & SEALING PROCESS TO BE NO CREW CONTACT TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS & EMPLOYEES DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. Allied Roof Cleaning does not walk on your roof tiles to clean them! We specialize in residential and commercial roof cleaning of flat, barrel, slate and cement tile, metal, asphalt and fiberglass shingles. Our no to low pressure cleaning is a certified chemical wash that will kill algae, mildew and black mold from the roof while insuring no damage will be caused to the roof surface. We are now the exclusive applicator for Splash Proof Nano-technology that penetrates cement surfaces such as concrete, stone, and roof tiles to create a water proof barrier. This coating is guaranteed to last for 2 years on ground surfaces and 10 years on the roof tiles. We also specialize in paver sealing and paver restoration. We now have three roof maintenance programs that will keep your roof clean all the time. Call us today!

Shingle roof systems. 5-v galvalume metal roof systems. Standing seam metal roof systems. Tile roof systems. Flat roof systems. Roof inspections. Gutters. Soffit & fascia. Aluminum roof overs. Elastomeric coatings. Quality repairs. Ridge ventilations.