Screenpro of Central Florida Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2015

15430 cortez blvd

Brooksville, FL 34613

Screenpro of Central Florida provides quality work with a focus on pride in workmanship at a fair price. With over a decade experience in the aluminum and screening services, Screenpro of Central Florida can help you make your home better looking and more functional by providing you with top quality work. Screenpro of Central Florida depends heavily on referrals of prior customers to obtain new work. Our reputation is important to us and our pride in workmanship shines through in every job we perform. That’s why we gladly offer a 2 year warranty on our workmanship. 10% Military & First Responders Discount Offered...

05/12/2022

Jennifer A.

Screen Pro of Florid was excellent. Caleb installed a new roof on our pool enclosure. He did a fantastic job! It looks brand new! Everyone in the company is top-notch! A++++++. Everyone in the company goes above and beyond! Highly recommend and would hire again in a heartbeat if needed any screen repairs in the future!

Description of Work
rescreening of roof on pool enclosure

11/09/2021

Carole L.

Hunter and Cody just finished re-screening my pool cage and it looks great - very professional. They also make some repairs on the structure itself and replace door hardware on two doors. It's like a new pool cage again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
re-screen pool cage

07/08/2021

MICHELLE M.

Hunter and Cody did a great job. Great communication and service! Very meticulous and contenienious of their work and clean up. Would highly recommend. 5*'s!

Description of Work
Rescreen pool enclosure

05/24/2021

Jeffrey P.

Jess in the office answered all our questions and set up a free estimate. They came out and said they could get our door and install it. We were concerned since our door is not average but they were able to have it custom made for us. Joe and Tim came out to install the door and did a fantastic job. They called to let us know when they would get here and they were on time. They were very professional and got straight to work. When they finished installing it they made sure we knew how to work the screen and lock and answered all questions we had. They also cleaned up and left our front patio cleaner than when they started. This company was one of the best we have ever dealt with. Everyone treated us politely and did exactly as they promised and we paid less than we thought we would. We are very happy with our new front storm door.

Description of Work
Storm door installed

03/30/2021

Victor S.

Screenpro recently installed a screen cage for my back lanai. They were professional, courteous, and did an outstanding job in the installation of the screen. I was initially concerned since we had recently also installed an outdoor kitchen with a granite top in the lanai area. They easily worked around it and made it better than we had imagined. Thanks to the crew from Screenpro of Central FL.

Description of Work
Installation of screen cage for lanai

Category decks

11/08/2020

Karen H.

Exceptional craftsmanship, quality, timelessness and professional. Work done quickly and very efficiently. All staff and technicians knowledgeable, professional and personal service. We highly recommend Screenpro of Central Florida. Excellent Amazing company.

Description of Work
Rescreening windows and porch

07/27/2020

Nicole B.

They were professional in that they let us know there was a back log of jobs and it would be several weeks before an appt could be made (this was the same for the 4 screen places I called), and when they needed to push back the appt one week more due to weather interference. When the team (2 cordial guys) they quickly evaluated the screens, problem (cute and friendly, but large beast of a dog who broke INTO everyone due to separation anxiety issues), and best solution for current circumstances. They immediately went work and were done in approx an hour. The screens were taut, all the seams were rolled in well and looked fantastic. Great work, good team who were funny and fastidious workers. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replacement screens

03/25/2020

Carmine B.

Excellent from first contact to delivery and installation. Screen Pro recently rescreened my lanai and bedroom windows with pet screen, recommended by Gordon, the owner, to protect against Sandhill cranes, who had torn holes in my regular screens. From my first contact with Jessie, the Screen Pro office manager, I knew that this business was the right pick. Jessie was knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to communicate with. She consulted with Gordon to make sure I selected the best option to meet my needs. Later, I spoke with Gordon himself and got my project scheduled earlier. The guys who did the installation were skillful, courteous, efficient, and very respectful of my property. They got the job done fast but were careful about their work. I would rehire Screen Pro in a heartbeat. If you need any screens installed or repaired, you cannot do better than Screen Pro.

Description of Work
rescreen lanai and bedroom windows

10/16/2019

Jane J.

Price was fair, customer service was great, love Jessie, she handled things exceptionally well. Got Florida glass screen on bottom, and love the privacy, then we got Screens with a scene, it is so well done, bright, and beautiful. Gordon and his helper were, fast, professional, did an amazing job. Having them do another scene for us, love this business, recommend highly. Great job Screen Pro of Florida...

Description of Work
Screens with a scene

08/16/2019

George P.

Went very well. Communication was excellent always keeping us informed. We met Jessy at the office and she gave us some web sites to review to pick the partial privacy screen picture. We found one that we liked. Screen Pro made sure that the picture would fit. Next Gordon, the owner, came over to measure the screen. He made sure the picture would “fit” the sections on the pool enclosure. The outcome is beautiful. The workers we very courteous. You pay half up front so they can order the screen and pay the remaining when finished. They guarantee the work for two years. It was very nice of Gordon to give a military discount. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replace screen in pool area

05/31/2019

Sheila K.

My husband and I were actually looking for screening that blocked out onlookers. To do that would have blocked our breeze. We decided to go forward with the scene screen of a beach and palm trees. We couldn't be more thrilled. It's like our pool was turned into beach side swimming. The gentlemen who did the work were great. They did a professional job and also cleaned up after themselves, which is a huge plus in my book. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Great job Gordon and your crew. Very pleased customers.

Description of Work
Scene Screen

04/27/2019

John R.

This screening company was recommended by an individual that was retiring and he was spot on! Very professional, fast and competitively reasonable with really quality workmanship! I'm a VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER...!!!

Description of Work
Re-screened entire lanai because of past landscapers damages!

03/25/2019

Cathey K.

Wonder ! thanks to other people who also had great experiences I was able to find ScreenPro of Central Florida contact them and have them install the perfect sliding screens for my patio. Called others before finding this company so thankful i kept looking ufor the right company. Others weren’t interested, didn’t show up or said what I wanted couldn’t be done well it can Phifer Pet Screen and sliding screens all done right and for a good price. Thanks Gordon and company !

Description of Work
Installed sliding screens for patio

Category screen repair,patios

01/03/2019

Joseph A.

Excellent! Very professional, very good work! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Screen repair

01/02/2019

Joseph A.

professional all the way thru, pricing is very fair for the quality of work they do, came highly recommended and will highly recommend them for the next job!

Description of Work
Rescreen pool cage

Category decks,screen repair,patios

10/08/2018

Linda N.

I’m in St. Petersburg. I called ScreenPro on Thursday. Billy was here by Monday replacing my torn screens and ancient door handles, bug guards, and door closers. He did a great job, arrived on time, and left the area clean of screening debris. The price was the same as two other quotes I had, but those companies weren’t able to come as quickly as ScreenPro. I’m very satisfied.

Description of Work
Rescreening of back porch

08/09/2018

Brian M.

Gorden and one other person came today to put up some privacy screening or better known as Florida Glass in our Lanai. I have to say that they were very professional, extremely good at what they do. We could not be happier with the way it came out. We are just leasing this house for a year and have all intentions on calling Screenpro when we buy our new house to do the same there. Only this time with one of there scenic screen. I would recommend Screenpro to anyone looking for screening done on any part of their house. Thank you guys for an excellent job!

Description of Work
We had privacy screening installed in our lanai

11/20/2017

Howard W.

The guys showed up on time and completed the job with no problems. They did an excellent job and were professional and friendly. Couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you!

Description of Work
We needed a complete re-screening of our pool cage.

08/17/2017

Maggie F.

Screenpro is fantastic! Gordon the owner did everything he promised and his crew was professional and did a great job. Competitive pricing and fabulous customer service. I feel good knowing they are in the area and will Back up all their work. Thanks Guys!

Description of Work
Rescrern of my pool, patio, gutter repair and screens made for some windows.

Category gutter repair,screen repair

08/11/2017

Bonny S.

They did a great job and were done in just a few hours.

Description of Work
Rescreened lanai, replaced vinyl in windows and installed dog door.

05/05/2017

John C.

I requested a quote on April 22. As of May 5, no one has been in contact with me. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I needed a quote.

03/15/2017

Glenn P.

The company and the installers were exceptional and punctual. The price was very fair as well.

Description of Work
Re-screened a small lanai with Pfifer 20/20 "No Seeum" Screen.

02/16/2017

Werner P.

Excellent service from the first call to get information, to the quote, and to the job completion. Very fair price, prompt service, and a professional job done. I would use again and recommend to all my friends. Thank you to Gordon (owner), and Tim (installer on my job).

Description of Work
I had "Florida Glass" installed on my pool enclosure.

02/03/2017

Jon G.

Excellent experience! Gordon and crew were all very professional, craftsmanship was impeccable. Clean-up after the job was spotless! I would definitely recommend this firm for any and sreening work!!! Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Screened pool enclosure renovation.

10/17/2016

Peter B.

Very well on the screens. But I did ask them if debris ended up in the pool. They said no, but it did. One of the spring cylinders went bad so I moved it to the door we don't use. Then a lock wouldn't lock. I tried to adjust it but the screws used were too big. I have to redrill the holes and use smaller screws.

Description of Work
Replace all the screens in the lanai. Raise the screen door locks up out of reach of smaller kids. Replace door spring cylinders.

Category decks

Agathe Construction

Seamless Gutters by Agathe is a progressive and successful company with considerable experience within the gutter industry. After working as a sub-contractor for other well known gutter companies we took the knowledge and experience to start our own. We are a growing, well-established business based in Miami, FL with a loyal customer base spread throughout Miami Dade, Broward & Palm Beach. We are a family run business, who believes in providing top quality customer service and value for money. Please ask us about our active duty, veterans, teachers, police officers, and senior discounts!

GoodFellas Rescreening LLC

*CURRENTLY BOOKED OUT 3 WEEKS* We provide quality screening installation for pool cages, lanais, porches, windows, pet doors and repairs such as single panels, frames and gutters. Give us an opportunity to beat competitor pricing! Our attention to detail and craftsmanship enhances us to give affordable rates to beat our competitors prices. Rapid services allow the customer quality and efficient completion, in most cases same day. We are a locally owned business driven on 15 years of exceptional quality and experience. 10% off for Military and Veterans!

Ambrosio's Exterior Solutions Inc

Seamless gutter installations and replacement. Soffit, fascia and siding repair and replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Rescreening, Screen Repair, Lanais, Patios, Pool Enclosures, Screen Rooms, Front Entry Ways & Porches, Privacy Screens & Scenes Screens, Glass, Pet Screen, Vinyl Windows, Sun Screen, Garage Sliding Doors, Replace Rusty Screws, Designer Screen & Storm Doors, Gutter Repair, Window Screen Repair & Replacement, & Vinyl Ceilings