Pro Remodeling Plus LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since April 2016

Based out of Hernando County. Professional handyman and home remodeling services. Interior trim specialist - crown molding, doors, casing, stairs, custom work. Painting Interior and Exterior. Flooring specialist. Handyman specialist. And much more... Owner run and operated. Quality and customer satisfaction are a priority! CALL- 813-557-3738. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+50 more images

handyman (45)interior painting (13)woodworking (10)house painting (8)door installation (7)drywall (5)electrician (4)closet design (4)general contractors (4)home remodeling (3)hardwood floors (3)flooring (3)

09/11/2021

Jo W.

Julio did a great job removing our old unit and replacing it with a new unit. Julio was very professional, very pleasant to work with and kept us posted until is arrival. We 'really appreciated him' squeezing us in his schedule too. Would definitely hire again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replace Wall Air conditioner and install a new wall air conditioner.

Category contractors, handyman service

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

05/17/2021

Cheryl M.

Nice, professional and would hire again. He came out right away. It took awhile to get the part replaced but He came his next available appointment. I would use again because of his honesty and reasonable price.

Description of Work
window repair

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

05/04/2020

Chuck B.

Very good. All went as promised. I will use again if need arises.

Description of Work
Repair drywall in bedroom walk-in closet and reattach shelving

Category contractors, closet systems, drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

02/13/2020

Jennifer L.

Julio was the very first to call me back ASAP!!! I think he called within 5 minutes!!! Super nice guy and came to my house that later evening before heading home! Unfortunately, he really wasn’t able to help me with all the odds and ends I think because his drive would of been to far away and he said I should try someone closer to where I live now. However, he did say if I couldn’t find anyone to let him know and he would help me!!! So super great guy just wish we could of worked together he seemed to have his ‘things in order’ for running a good business!!

Description of Work
General remolding services. Everything,g from A to Z!!!

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

Wow! Thank you very much for the great review! Hopefully one day in the future we will be able to work on one of your projects. Thanks again.

01/03/2020

Kathleen H.

Very professional, extreme attention to detail. Pleasant to work with, arrived when he said he would

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

12/16/2019

Dennis C.

Julio is very dedicated to doing a great job . He has done three different jobs installing crown molding for us . The jobs were done very well . He does high quality work and I would highly recommend him for your remodel needs . Dennis

Description of Work
Crown Molding

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Review for Pro Remodeling Plus LLC - 12403 Snowy Egret Ave, Brooksville, FL - 38288092

11/21/2019

David H.

Previous review was not placed by me. I am hiring to do all moldings and cabinets.

Description of Work
Floor molding

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/21/2019

Glenn P.

I purchased an investment property that needed some major work. I had originally planned to use them for some basic items that needed done but the work that was done was beyond expectation. I ended up using them to remodel the entire kitchen, install vinyl flooring, tile work, a complete backyard fence install and more. Everything was done to perfection and at a very reasonable cost. Rather than bringing in different people for different jobs, they were able to handle every request I threw at them and I was amazed with Julio, the owner, who was not happy unless everything was perfect. As a rental, I was looking for a caviar and champagne look on a beer and pretzel budget and they certainly came through. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, fencing, vinyl floor install, Tile, misc.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

08/06/2019

Todd S.

Not sure what happened to Julio. The first job Injured him for went fine. He ignored two jobs he promised to take care of one in December. And another in June . There can be no acceptable excuses like I'm busy or I forgot or I did not get your messages

Description of Work
repair porch columns promised

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

This review is very unfortunate, but understandable. This was a case of bad communication with customer, tenant, and myself. I have tried to rectify the situation directly with the customer, but have not received a call back as of this date. Both times that I was not able to complete work for the customer, it all boils down to request to do work upon short notice, and having a full schedule. Customer had a tenant living in the home. The first instance of me not being able to do work for the customer was due to the tenant already having taken care of it, by the time I was free to do it. My schedule was fully booked out and I agreed to take care of a small issue of some loose columns as soon as I could get to it. It was an hour, at most, to complete the project, and I had to coordinate with the tenant and our schedules didn’t coincide. So unfortunately, this went on for a week and the last time I spoke with the tenant he stated that he had been informing the landlord, my customer, about the loose columns for over a year and now that he was selling the home he wanted it fixed. The tenant told me to not worry about it it wasn’t a big deal and we had agreed to try for the following week. Unfortunately I dropped the ball, and due to being overwhelmed with work and my own family, I honestly forgot... Unfortunately no one called to confirm on a date or to remind me of the work having to be done, and I never remembered. This is not how I handle my business on a day to day basis, and take a lot of pride in my work as well as taking care of customers needs in a timely manner, but unfortunately like I said I dropped the ball on this one and apologized sincerely.

07/28/2019

Marge or Roy G.

Julio was very helpful and did a great job in all the installation projects we had for him. He went out of his way to get the job done in a timely manner and was very friendly and professional. We would hire him back for any other projects we may have in the future.

Description of Work
Shiplap hung on bathroom wall, light fixture and two mirrors installed plus a new medicine cabinet hung.

Category electrician, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Review for Pro Remodeling Plus LLC - 12403 Snowy Egret Ave, Brooksville, FL - 38010411

07/01/2019

Ed M.

It went great. He was on time, worked efficiently, did a great job, cleaned up after and charged a reasonable fee. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Attaching molding to the side of some walls

Category picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

03/25/2019

Rick C.

It went great! We were very pleased with the job done! We found the cost to be very reasonable, and Julio was very responsive to our questions, offered suggestions, and was very detail oriented in making sure his work (and that of the person working for him) was of the highest quality. It took him 2 weeks to complete the job, he was always on-time, and took very few breaks. Julio is a hard worker and we would certainly hire him again!

Description of Work
Total interior remodeling... painting rooms, new doors and baseboard installed, and new flooring.

Category closet systems, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

02/21/2019

Michelle S.

I recently had Pro remodeling install a large wooden fence in our backyard. (Jan 2019) They did an excellent job and whenever I asked for modifications they were always willing to accommodate my requests. They were prompt in responding to any text messages, email or phone calls I made to them. They even suggested ways I could save money in completing the job They also kept me up-to-date on the progress of the job. I was very pleased with the fence they installed and their attention to detail. I thought the price of their services was extremely reasonable for the amount of work that was involved. The premises were immaculate when they left. I would highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Fence installation and repair

Category fencing

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

10/18/2018

Denise W.

Julio is somewhat of a perfectionist, does a good job, cleans up after himself, and is respectful. Very happy with his work and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Move light fixture, tile master bath floor, subway tile sink area, installed 3 new sinks and faucets, repair rotted wood, installed a through the wall a/c and other small projects.

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

09/08/2018

Anthony C.

We could not have been happier with the results. Our home looks wonderful. Very professional!

Description of Work
House, porch and deck painting

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

07/10/2018

Beverly W.

The work was completed in a timely manner and was beautifully done. The contractor was very nice to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
We had kitchen and two baths wallpaper removed, some areas it was several layers. Two medicine cabinets removed and walls patched. The entire interior of the house painted.I'm

Category house painters

05/10/2018

Brenda B.

This was the best experience I have ever had with anything be doing work on my home. He said he would be here at 8:00 am and he was here at 8:00am. He pressure washed my entire house, pulled all the tiny vine pieces out of my soffits, filled all the cracks and caulked everything, sealed my entire home, painted my gutters,soffits, whole house and trim. Removed and replaced all of my exterior lighting and house numbers as well as my down spouts... I have 3 dogs and he was so careful to make sure they were safe and didn’t get out. He finished earlier Than I expected. He truly cares about you and your expectations and my house looks like a brand new home... I could go on and on with praise. I’m will recommended him to everyone I know! Ve

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my home

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, lighting, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on your home and make it beautiful again. We are very proud of our work and hope you enjoy the paint job for years to come.

03/14/2018

Glenn P.

I cannot stress enough how pleased I am at the job Julio did. The project was a set of glass interior doors that needed to have the holes for the door knob and hinges drilled and routed. One frame was an existing bi-fold door and had to be set up for a standard door. This was not an easy install and a number of other handymen on the top of Angies list admitted they could not handle the job and others gave me the feeling that they were accepting to do something they were not experienced in. Being that they are expensive doors I kept looking until I spoke with Julio and was satisfied with his confidence to be able to do the job. He came in and did the job perfectly! He was very pleasant and very meticulous. When he was done I asked him about a screen repair on the top of my lanai. The screen pulled out and needed the spline refitted. This would have cost a lot to have a screen guy come out just for that job and Julio took care of it for me at a fraction of the cost. If you are reading my review then you are looking for a handyman....trust me and give him a call,,,you will never use anyone else again!

Description of Work
Interior door installation, door setup, screening

Category contractors, picture framing, handyman service, screen repair, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

03/09/2018

michele H.

It was a great experience.. Julio is a super guy and very professional. His work is outstanding and I am very, very happy with the way my home looks now. I would very much recommend him and I would also use his services again.. He painted a very open living-dining-kitchen & hall one color, then an office space 2 colors (accent wall) then the master bed / bath two colors (accent wall) he also painted all the trim which really looks great..Everything is now clean and fresh. All messes were cleaned up and every wall socket was removed an put back on, light fixtures were taken down when needed and put back, he took out the medicine cabinet and then put it right back once the paint was dry. He painted all closet doors and insides too..Took down all shelves and then put them all back.. Serious worker, great personality and great job!

Description of Work
I just bought a home and needed all but two rooms painted.

Category closet systems, handyman service, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

12/12/2017

Jessica U.

Julio did an awesome job. He was very good about keeping me up to date on any changes that needed to be made. He & his helper, Ronny, did a great job of keeping their work area clean & making sure my house looked great when they left. He told me the job would take 4 days & it took 4 days. He gave me an estimate & came in under the estimate. I am very happy with the results & will definitely hire Julio again for any remodeling or home repair I may need in the future.

Description of Work
There was a rock hearth in the new house I bought that was not functional & was an eyesore. The wall was also covered with rocks & a cheaply made mantel. I wanted the rock removed & the wall & hardwood floors repaired to match the existing.

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, pavers, gravel, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

Thank you for the great review!! Glad you are happy with the work we did and look forward to any other projects we can help you on.

10/24/2017

angela M.

Very good,very please,and his professionalism! Glad I hire him!

Description of Work
Little odd and ends small jobs .

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

09/26/2017

Barbara M.

Work was done promptly and professionally and the door closes with ease now. All ready for a fresh coat of paint and another 100 years.

Description of Work
The vertical stile on our old front door was pulling apart and the door would not close easily. He stabilized the door and replaced the hinges. It saved me a ton of money and saved an old door I had an emotional attachment to. If you love old houses, you'll understand what I mean.

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

08/05/2017

Shellie M.

Julio and his staff were punctual and highly professional. They were friendly and showed a genuine concern in doing the job timely and perfectly. The workmanship was superior and meticulous. We are very pleased with the work and recommend the company to others. We have even scheduled future added work with them.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling in garage was collapsing, and needed repair and replacement. Also pantry shelves in kitchen needed to be leveled and supported.

Category drywall, handyman service