A J Masonry And Cement Inc

With Angi since September 2007

A J Masonry And Cement Inc...

Morgan Exteriors Inc

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive. Office - (813) 931-4663. Additional email - Jshumaker@morganexteriorsinc.com

AMS WC INC

Ridge Top Exteriors LLC

Our team members have the training and experience required to deliver top-notch home remodeling services. We answer your calls promptly, show up on schedule for all jobs and get the job done to specification at the first attempt. That is why we provide lifetime warranties on labor for all our projects. This has enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the communities where we offer our services. Now, you can also enjoy the same commitment, dedication, professionalism and customer care when you call on us for roofing, siding, windows or gutters! When upgrading your home exteriors, we understand there are two things are that are important, a perfect installation and price! Ridge Top Exteriors is happy to offer both to homeowners like you.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors LLC on Angi

05/01/2015

I contacted Shawn Franz, owner of the company to give me an estimate to build an enclosed lanai. Shawn arrived promptly, as scheduled. He was suppose to get back to me in a few days with an estimate. After one week passed, I called the office and Shawn was not in but was expected to be in shortly. I left my name, address and phone number for Shawn to contact me when he got in. That was over 2 week...

Description of Work
Nothing

Category sunrooms

09/17/2014

not good they kept trying to cut corners. the inspector came out several times and found things wrong. no rebar no compaction test no screen mesh. the inspector said they have had problems with this company. there are holes in the cement,,have called to have fixed but no response they have our money and that is that.

Description of Work
Poured an extention to the driveway

04/23/2012

I thought they were very efficient and I also believe they were very reasonable. They were on time. They were very professional. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A.J. Masonry & Cement for some cement work on my house.

07/18/2011

I was a little surprised at how long it took for the estimate to be complete and sent to me by email. I waited almost two weeks. The estimate was over twice as much as a general contractor quoted me (I assume because of expertise) and about $500 less than a construction company I contacted. I assumed the price was fair and reasonable. Then I looked at the fine print. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CRACKS IN ...

Description of Work
I removed a hot tub from my screen enclosed lanai. This left a hole of approximately 8 feet in diameter in the cement patio. I asked A.J. Masonry & Cement to provide an estimate for filling the hole and capping is with 4 inches of concrete to closely match the existing concrete surface. In addition, I requested a two step concrete stair from the ground level to the Lanai door.

09/29/2010

Our experience with them was excellent. They did god work, cleaned up and gave us a good price.

Description of Work
We used A.J Masonry & Cement this month and they put in acrylic windows on our porch.

Category replacement windows