Electric Today

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2005

235 W Brandon Blvd # 639

Brandon, FL 33511

We are a family owned Electrical and Air Conditioning Service company with 19 employees, no subcontractors. All employees are licensed, insured, and background checked with proper identification on them at all times. Our prices range by the job and are completely up front, not hourly. All of our work is backed by a 100% Happy Client Money Back Guarantee and we offer the best warranty in our area! We are on-call 24 hours a day to serve you when you need us. The service call fee is only $49 Monday through Saturday 7 am to 7 pm, and emergency calls after 7:00pm are $197.00. We offer Military, Senior Citizens, and Educator discounts. #: ER13012366. CAC043881....

09/25/2022

Bill S.

A/C went out because of bad breakers. I had to get emergency after hours service. Company sent a tech (nice guy); from Brandon. Shows up after an hour or so, and I told him in advance what he needed to get to complete job (I didn't have experience doing it). Gives me an estimate off the bat for over $1,000 to change TWO breakers worth about $65. When I complained and said "no", he suddenly came up with a new revised price of $549!!! I went forward reluctantly because we had no A/C and it was night time. Took him about 20 minutes to make the repair with me holding a flashlight and testing things for him. Incredible RIP OFF!!! DO NOT USE THESE GUYS! They are obviously out to rip off people for a quick repair. And to do it when people are in a dire circumstance is just not right.

Description of Work
Breakers changed

09/08/2022

Dana F.

Work took an hour to install a condensate pump. Pump cost $68 dollars at Home Depot Lil Giant pump 554551. Charged $866 for installation. Do not use this company read reviews on yelp otheres are saying the same thing.

Description of Work
Condensate pump installed

07/12/2022

Alan K.

Kyle was terrific to work with. Very professional and explained everything he was doing. He tested all outlets upon completion and ensured everything was secure in the main panel. Great technician to work with.

Description of Work
Breaker and 3 neutral wires replaced. Outlet added to laundry room

05/02/2022

Donna M.

Kevin & Login did a awesome job! They showed very good customer service . I would recommend them to my friends & family

Description of Work
Electric outlet for spa

03/28/2022

Talluri B.

Chris is very professional and pleasant to work with

Description of Work
Electrical

03/04/2022

Azhar M.

It went very good, Troy was punctual and professional. He explained everything to me and gave me choices for best results. Very much appreciative.

Description of Work
Electric outlet moved for remodeling

12/30/2021

Linda C.

Fantastic! Mike is fantastic! He is prompt and very professional!

Description of Work
Outlet wasn’t working

12/16/2021

Norman P.

Perfect. The lights made our kitchen and the living room much more livable.

Description of Work
Installation of recessed ceiling lights and under kitchen cabinet lights.

11/24/2021

CAROL H.

Very efficient and quick. Courteous. Communicated effectively.

Description of Work
Fluorescent lights in kitchen and bathroom replaced. Lights throughout house replaced, doorbell fixed, 2 exhaust fans fixed (one motor replaced)

09/10/2021

mike M.

Kris is the best. He and his assistant were punctual, friendly, experienced, professional, answered all my questions, investigated and determined the issue, replaced gfi, tested, went the extra mile to make sure everything was correct and that all questions were answered. Excellent service and definitely will hire again when the need arises. Will recommend to anyone needing electrical work. Office staff excellent as well..made appointment on Tuesday and fast response to be at home on Friday.

Description of Work
Troubleshooting and replaced gfic

09/01/2021

Rebecca Z.

I’d like to comment on the company, and the electrician, separately. The electrician was Amos Chris, who I would definitely hire again; he was extremely thorough, and kind, giving 101%, and he did an amazing job. The company needs a better system of sending the professionals out to homes, on time. I originally had a window of 8 to 10am, and then they moved it to 11 to 1. I work afternoons, and I could do the 1:00; that wasn’t a problem. Yet, unexpected delays occur during jobs, and the electrician they chose for me, had gotten understandably delayed. He wasn’t able to arrive to my home until 7PM. I had to unexpectedly miss a day of work because they didn’t arrange appointments correctly; it made for a very anxiety ridden day. I will actually use them again, asking for the electrician who I had, Amos Chris, because he was exceptional, but I will make sure to take the day off, ahead of time.

Description of Work
Outlet/breaker repair

08/03/2021

Don W.

The service was excellent carried out professionally and in a timely manner. The service and support was greatly appreciated and I would recommend for future electrical projects in the future. My hats off to Danny and Eddy ~ keep electrifying the masses!

Description of Work
Nema 14-50 outlet / ground down installation

06/11/2021

Robert C.

They did a great job and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Some Electrical works

05/12/2021

Vance H.

The technician arrived within the time window promised. He was very nice and checked with me for a couple other items that would be available if needed. He installed both of the fans in a good time and checked 3 outlets that were giving me problems. One of the outlets was changed out and is working great now. The fans are also working great and I am a very happy customer. Will definitely use them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and outlet check

Category electrician, ceiling fans

05/11/2021

Rigo M.

The Ac team were phenomenal. Thank you Jessica, Ryan, Harvey, and Anthony. The electrical team are just as amazing. Pepper, James, Ryan and Logan. Very patient and understanding group of workers. This company works as a team and worked flawlessly. Second visit was just as amazing . Made my 1966 home work as it should in the 21st century. Looking forward to the next project.

Description of Work
Electrical and Air conditioning

03/12/2021

Rigo M.

The Ac team were phenomenal. Thank you Jessica, Ryan, Harvey, and Anthony. The ac is such a needed investment these guys weren’t the cheapest but talked to me straight and I’m glad I listened to Ryan and Jessica. The electrical team are just as amazing. Pepper, James, Ryan and Logan. Very patient and understanding group of workers. This company works as a team and worked flawlessly. Second visit was just as amazing . Jame and Logan I am sure we’re a little frustrated but said no matter we will get it done. Can’t sing their praises loud enough. Made my 1966 home work as it should in the 21st century. Looking forward to the next project.

Description of Work
A/c replacement, electrical panels and security lights.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting

03/09/2021

Cindy M.

This company is amazing! The technicians Danny & Eddie are incredible! They came after hours in less than an hour. The office staff were so great, the service and follow-up was the best. I have already hired them for additional work. They will have all my business and referrals.

Description of Work
Emergency service and replacement of entire outside breaker panel

03/02/2021

Susan W.

Very well, courteous, efficient, and conscientious.

Description of Work
Breaker replaced

02/01/2021

Elton F.

Very well. Julio and Harvey were professional, fast, friendly and explained everything to me. VERY satisfied!

Description of Work
A/C servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/18/2021

Mark G.

Very well. Professional, courteous and did the job quickly.

Description of Work
Install new porch light fixture.

12/27/2020

Susan M.

Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and fair.

Description of Work
Electrical inspection

12/02/2020

RAFAEL Q.

Very well, technician very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
AC/HEAT Maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, home security systems

11/17/2020

Vivian M.

Fast & knowledgeable,gave feedback on upcoming projects.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems, ceiling fans

11/10/2020

Colin F.

Mike was very responsive to our concerns. He explained exactly what would be needed to complete the work. He was very friendly and easy to talk with. I will definitely request Mike for any future service needs.

Description of Work
Repair ceiling light fixtures

Category lighting

09/16/2020

Rob R.

They always do go work and go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is happy.

Description of Work
Install new air handler

Supreme Exterior Services

We offer complete energy efficient residential and commercial roof replacement, along with repairs of metal, flat, and shingle. Along with recoating, sky lights, and Improvements (venting etc.). We offer FREE ESTIMATES!!

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    AquaLight Contracting Services LLC

AQUALIGHT SYSTEMS specializes in outdoor landscape lighting, with a specific focus on lighting concepts and designs. Our highly skilled team of lighting professionals work side by side with our clients in order to transform the properties they love into luminescent masterpieces! Our talented designers have years of experience with creating beautiful focal points, installing cohesive transitional lighting, and creating superb rhythm and flow throughout your property. AQUALIGHT SYSTEMS is not a landscaping company that happens to do lighting; we are a team that is solely focused on awakening the beauty of our clients’ properties through our extensive lighting experience. A combination of the highest quality products available and our yearly warranty and maintenance packages ensures that your unique lighting creation remains bright and vibrant for years to come! We encourage you to explore our site for more information on our quality products and services, our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, and our extensive photo gallery cataloguing past projects. If you would like more information about our range of services, or to book your free consultation and site visit, please contact us. AQUALIGHT SYSTEMS Illuminating Your World, and Awakening the Beauty of Your Home

EC13007848
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    $25.00

Troubleshooting, Fan Installation & Repair, Outlets & Switch Installation, Repair & Relocation, Panel & Breaker Replacements & Repairs, Trim Outs, Generator Installation, Landscape Lighting, Indoor Lighting, TV Installation, Hanging & Trenching. Air Conditioning repair service, System replacement, Indoor air quality improvement

Most generator maintenance and repair. Provides referral