Bright House Networks

With Angi since July 2009

4.4

Central Florida WiFi

Central Florida WiFi

Central Florida WiFi helps families and business setup secure, fast wireless and wired networks. Our team can help also help with installing home theater and smart home technology to make your life just a little bit easier.

02/19/2015

01/05/2014

04/20/2012

The service has been good. They are always good about coming out if I have a problem with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provide our monthly cable, phone and internet.

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service

04/12/2012

We have been using them for about 35 years. They are good. They show up when they say they will and they don't charge for service calls. A lot of the time they can even walk me through issues over the phone without sending anyone out. They aren't perfect but I am satisfied and I will continue my services with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bright House is our cable television and internet service provider.

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service

07/07/2009

They didn?t tell me about the installation fee. I had a bad experience with them. The first guy who came for the installation asked for a high installation fee. I called the company and they sent a second guy who charged less than the first guy. He carefully explained what the charges were for and made me sign an invoice. However the statement that I got from Bright House had way more than what wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for cable service with Bright House.