Arden Fence & Outdoor Creations

With Angi since September 2012

Arden Fence & Outdoor Creations offers over 20 years in custom fences, decks, arbors and your outdoor creations at very COMPETITIVE PRICES. We build quality into every project and are committed to giving you the best value possible. Easy Financing available. Easy Financing Available! Fully Licensed and Insured! Warranty on all work!...

Clutch Cleaning Services

We are a family operated pressure washing company that specializes in house washing,gutter cleaning and pressure washing driveways removing 20 year old gunk,scum and algae that may have coated your home and driveways. We are fully insured and prices may vary depending on the job. Affordable pricing with exceptional quality.

Window Genie of Southeast Tampa Bay

Window Genie of Southeast Tampa Bay is a locally, veteran-owned franchise that is licensed and insured. We offer a variety of home services, including cleaning windows, cleaning gutters, power washing home exteriors, pressure washing and sealing concrete, installing window tint, and hanging holiday lighting. We are available for both residential and commercial locations.

Wash Hogz

We are Wash Hogz LLC. A full service Soft wash and pressure washing company. Some of our services include; house washing, roof treating, drive way cleaning, gutter debris removal, trash cans, heavy equipment cleaning, fence and wood stripping/restoration to name a few. We thrive on customer satisfaction and a positive staff. Native to the central Florida area, Sean is a US Veteran owner operator of this small business. We are licensed and insured.

11/28/2016

The fence was built on time.

Description of Work
Construct a fence.

07/01/2016

Clayton is a man of integrity, a rare commodity these days and not just in the fence business. ?I went with Arden because I felt he would be the best and cared about my needs. ?I wanted the picket right to the ground so my little poodle couldn't crawl under. ?Since they build the fence board by board, even with the undulations in my yard, this was no problem. ?You can't get that with pre-fab panel...

Description of Work
What I got: ?many feet of 4' cut arch picket fence encompassing the front and side of my corner lot, with two gates,?replacement of 70% of my BoB privacy fence, 2 gates and a double gate.

Category driveway gates

05/31/2016

Since my new fence has been up I have really started noticing other peoples fences, and frankly mine looks better than any that I have seen. Clayton does not use those cheap, pre-made panels and just stick them in the ground. He builds the fence on site one board at a time. All of the wood is pressure treated. It's also thicker than those cheapo pre-made panels, which means the wood won't warp nea...

Description of Work
Clayton and his crew installed 228 LF of dog-eared, wooden board over board privacy fence for me that included a total of 3 drive through gates and one walk gate which met up with the neighbors fences and finished enclosing my suburban yard. My fence is a bit more complicated than average because I got each of my 2 side yards fenced off individually. That was done by adding another short fence with a gate coming across from the back of my house to join the main fence being installed, so its like having 3 individual areas now. I did that because all 3 areas have different purposes and uses. Those side areas are also are why there are 3 drive-through gates -- one in each fence for drive access. The walk-through gate is where space prohibited a 4th drive-though gate due to landscaping. I got the upgraded hardware, too. Its pretty, well made, and worth it.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
They built a beautiful custom fence. Clayton was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond the call of duty. We were very impressed and we love our fence. We have gotten many compliments on it. Highly recommend!

03/16/2015

Clayton is extremely personable as well as his staff. He does quality work at an affordable price. I would hire this person again for a job ..... in fact I did! This was a great experience!

Description of Work
New patio and deck area.

Category fencing

Fence (All types) Decks Patios Arbors / Pergolas / Trellis Gazebos Gates Hand Rails Stone & Brick Columns Stone & Brick Pavers Painting / Staining structures Excavation Land Clearing

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express