5 Star Quality Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2008

In business since 1997, Craig (owner) focuses on every project and is a perfectionist. 5 Star Quality Construction makes sure that the job is done right and every client is fully satisfied. Craig is on every job. Free estimates. Florida State Licenses #CGC062592 and CCC1331012....

Leon Floors installation

ALG Painting,inc.

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

C and J Elite Painting

06/15/2021

We hired this company to help finish remodeling our house. Craig came to the house initially only one time and understood we only had a month before we had to move. He ordered our doors and trim then invoiced us and after we gave him our credit card he charged the card for more than the amount the invoice was for. The doors and trim were delivered and the trim was not the profile we ordered and se...

Description of Work
Finish remodeling a house, doors and trim work

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,doors

I never did any work for this customer. This review should not be allowed. This is what the world is coming to when anyone can say lies about anyone and no one even bothers to see if its true. If you would like to get an true accurate representation of our company please read the hundreds of 5 star reviews we have.

12/18/2020

I'm a do it your self type on remodeling over the years, guest bathroom, kitchen, fireplace and more. When it came time to remodel my large master bath i decided to hire a contractor for the first time ever. 5 Star came in with the best bid which include items others had missed. Craig was on site almost daily and provided me constant scheduling updates as things progress. He has some great folks w...

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bathroom

Category remodeling,home remodeling

10/18/2020

The contractor and his subs failed to read the instructions on installing vinyl flooring. It cannot be installed over hardwood. This cost me an additional $5000 to get a new contractor to redo the work. This caused me many hours of disruption and delays. The contractor was rude and would not take responsibility for such.

Description of Work
flooring install

Category remodeling,home builders

Simply not true. As you can see from my many wonderful A+ Customer's reviews there are some customers you just can't please.

10/15/2020

Fascia and soffit repair/replacement

Description of Work
In the process of having our roof replaced, we removed our rain gutters to find quite a bit of fascia and soffit damage. I obtained a couple of estimates from other area contractors, and also obtained one from Craig. He came in the lowest, and after reading several reviews on his company, I decided to go with him. His crew (Jerry, Alec, and Tim) did a spectacular job, and Craig was on-site daily to be sure everything was going as planned. The guys were there bright and early every day, and cleaned up the area nicely when everything was completed. They were very personable as well. I will certainly be using them for other home projects.

Category siding

08/13/2020

5 Star Construction remodeled our kitchen, raised our kitchen ceiling and stripped and retextured our dining area. They were punctual, professional and a special shout out to Jerry who made the cabinets fit the built in appliances! Great job and I now have a cabinet that functions as a pantry. They were very creative!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

General contracting, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Air Conditioning (repair or new unit installation), Wood rot, General Carpentry, Doors, Roofing (Complete roofs and repairs), Fascia, Soffit, New Additions, Siding, Screen rooms/patios, Renovations, and Handyman services. View our photos...see BEFORE and AFTER pictures of our most recent bathroom remodel!!