Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2009

1310 3rd Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34205

Full service, Select and Limited service available

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning & pressure washing company. Our team of experienced professionals has been offering our expert services since 1990, and have thousands of satisfied repeat customers. We are proud members of the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Additional DBAs - Sabrina's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window & Pressure Cleaning. Additional contact names - Jessica Tomcheck. Additional phone numbers - (941) 922-5384, (239) 466-9255, (888) 745-4292, (813) 281-2427, (727) 502-9413....

window cleaning (2089)window replacement (482)screen repair (106)gutter cleaning (55)blind cleaning (25)roof cleaning (12)ceiling fan installation (9)window treatment (4)skylight installation (3)hurricane shutters (1)pressure washing (176)house cleaning (21)

ROGER F.

They are dependable and they notify me within the year.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

ROGER F.

They did a good job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

ROGER F.

They keep in touch. I am satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

05/06/2022

Pat K.

Was referred by a neighbor to clean the windows inside and out in my second-story waterfront condo. They do an excellent job and clean the tracts as well. I’ve hired them often.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/31/2021

04/28/2022

Robert & Olivia H.

It was great. I use them each year for the last 5 years and have always been very satisfied.

Description of Work
Windows cleans inside & out

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed] and thank you for your loyalty to our company! We would like to remind you of our customer referral program. For every new customer you send our way, you'll receive 10% off your next window cleaning. Just be sure they mention your name when they call. Your next window cleaning could be free! Thanks for your business and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

04/11/2022

Debbie F.

It went okay but wasnt as detailed as I wanted. The cleaner told me that was a detailed job so they could have been more upfront when I asked if it included cleaning of tracks. In my mind, wiping is not cleaning.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2022

03/25/2022

Constance R.

Do not hire. I was surfing the Internet inquiring for window washers when I RECEIVED a call from Joy at Sabrina’s window cleaning who booked an appointment with us for the next day. She said they would have a person here the next morning and if we were happy with the qoute, they would start work immediately. No one ever showed up. After two very polite calls asking them to please call if they were unable to come out so that I wasn’t home all day. Long story short, no one called back and I was inconvenienced. Don’t contract this unprofessional company.

Description of Work
Windows cleaning

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

08/28/2021

Ron H.

I've got grandfathered windows and when they come in they have to take the handles off in order to get to the other side. They're great and they're on time, they come in and do their work right and they are efficient.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

Thank you for the great review!!! We would like to remind you of our customer referral program. For every new customer you send our way, you'll receive 10% off your next window cleaning; Just be sure they mention your name! Your next window cleaning could be free! Thanks for your business and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

07/23/2021

Joseph E H.

The windows and sliding glass doors were cleaned perfectly, as the previous time.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

12/28/2020

Patrick W.

Excellent, Wonderful team. Arrived early and did an excellent job. Windows hadn’t been cleaned in a few years but they did a great job! Thanks!

Description of Work
Second floor windows cleaned

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/19/2020

Evelyn K.

Yesterday, I w rote an absolute RAVE review for your company, as well as for “Steve,” the person who actually came to my home to complete the job. I still stand by the former, but after Steve left, I had a chance to really take a look at his work and was extremely dismayed at what I found. Each and every track in the windows and doors were left as dirty as they were before he arrived. Had I not received a recommendation for your company from friends in this community who had their windows cleaned several weeks ago by “Mike,” I most likely would have accepted the way Steve left my home yesterday as “Standard Operating Procedure” by Sabrina’s Atlantic Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing.” HOWEVER, the work completed at the home of my friends included cleaning of all tracks and left everything not only clean, but sparkling, as well. They were extremely satisfied with his work. In addition, I’m told that “Mike” made an effort to put on booties every time he entered their home. Steve did no such thing, which unfortunately, required me to add a little soap and water to several spots on my carpeting in my bedrooms. I am extremely dissatisfied with Steve’s “”professional” job. However, please know that, like my friends, I will certainly recommend your company as it is apparent your window cleaning is exceptional. However, I will strongly stress to them to ensure that “Steve” not be the person sent to their homes to do the work. Sincerely, Evelyn R. Kendrick

Description of Work
Window & Glass Doors Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Review for Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning - 1310 3rd Ave W, Bradenton, FL - 39098417

12/07/2020

Judith J.

Rayner was AMAZING! I have had another company in the past that didn't do half of what Rayner did. He is a nice person, polite, professional and efficient. Thank you Sabrina and than you Rayner!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/27/2020

sandy T.

GREAT! RONNIE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB WITH OUR WINDOWS INSIDE AND OUT!

Description of Work
WINDOWS IN A RESIDENTIAL HOME

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/22/2020

Jami Y.

The windows and screens were cleaned very well, however, the tracks and sills were not well cleaned. The blinds were only dusted and were not washed down so I was disappointed in that part. The service tech was very nice and acted professionally. I did get quick response and tech was prompt in arriving during the scheduled time. I just feel that for the cost that the tracks, sills, and blinds should have been cleaned more thoroughly.

Description of Work
Window and blind cleaning

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

11/20/2020

Larry T.

Excellent. pin showed up exactly on time, and was meticulous in his cleaning of each window. We're very happy with his work!

Description of Work
Wash the outside of all windows and sliders

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/18/2020

Scott L.

The guy arrived on time and got right to work. All windows were cleaned and the screens in the lanai were taken down and cleaned. I have used these folks for the last 4 years and will continue to use them in the future. They do an excellent job. This work was done on 2/2020.

Description of Work
Cleaned all our windows and sliders inside and out

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/10/2020

Johanna R.

Windows and screens okay, window tracks not as good.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/18/2020

Scott L.

The folks at Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning were on time. In about an hour they cleaned all our windows, inside and out. Cleaned the window sills and also the screens on the lanai. I have used these folks several times since we've moved to Florida. Will use them again this year. These folks are just great. On time and do not leave any messes behind.

Description of Work
Cleaning all Windows inside and out, and also the sliders.

Category blind cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

10/14/2020

Dan S.

He was prompt, professional, did a great job. I did not get his name,but would love it for next time. Our windows were horrible, it was a big job. He even put up with our puppy stealing his rags.

Description of Work
Clean exterior and interior windows

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Review for Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning - 1310 3rd Ave W, Bradenton, FL - 38947968

08/25/2020

Geri M.

Mid-August is HOT here in Florida, but he came on time and ready to work. Very pleasant, accommodating, and efficient. HIGHLY recommend these people.

Description of Work
Lanai & chaise lounges pressure washed

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/15/2020

Aaron D.

Good communication and a job well done.

Description of Work
Roof cleaned and house soft washed to remove mildew

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/12/2020

Jean D.

vey professional and work done in fast time

Description of Work
window washing

Work Completed On 07/12/2020