Gutter Solutions

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2016

Seamless gutter installation,repair, leaf guard installation and gutter cleaning

gutter repair (58)

02/18/2022

Melvin D.

Bob at Gutter Solutions made an initial visit to provide me a quote. Bob took the time to demonstrate the right-angle connections he makes plus how the gutter and downspouts would be placed. I did my homework prior to Bob's visit so I compared what I knew to his layout. His layout was good. Pricing was good and reasonable. On the day of the gutter installation, Bob and his crew were efficient and thorough. His professionalism and workmanship are excellent. I now have a gutter system that looks good on my home. Thank you, Bob.

Description of Work
Install a gutter system on my home.

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

12/22/2020

Caleb P.

We called Gutter Solutions because water was getting into my home whenever it rained.....This had already ruined one carpet of ours and was affecting two of our outside doors.. We called Gutter Solutions and they immediately came to check out our home. Gutter Solutions gave us a fair quote and we decided to move forward with them. The work was done immediately (in this case we got the quote in the morning and the crew was over in a couple of hours to do the work). They stayed late in order to get the work done before Christmas.. My wife and I were very thankful for the quick response. The business owner stayed with his crew during the job and made sure that all of the work was well done.. I was very happy with the quality of the work and the fair cost that was quoted to us. We would gladly work with Gutter Solutions again. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
We needed Gutters

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/24/2020

Paula C.

We are very happy with the gutters that were installed. They match the house and are very neat. Bob and staff are very professional and nice.

Description of Work
Install new gutters.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

09/30/2020

Carlos S.

The job went extremely well. Very happy with the professionalism by Bob the owner and his crew of Delfino and Willie. They were very courteous and cleaned up after the work was done. Would highly recommend Gutter Solutions.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

08/26/2020

Benjamin K.

Very happy with their work! Bob was very pleasant to talk to. He worked with me on the scheduling so my renters were not inconvenienced and the crew cleaned up nicely after the job was completed. A job well done! Would recommend!!!

Description of Work
Replace Old Gutters with new ones

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/28/2020

Claudine K.

Wonderful. Very pleased. Owner and every staff member very professional, respectful, and pleasant. Estimate was fair; offered suggestions that we didn't think of. Prompt, on-time, and high quality work.

Description of Work
replaced rain gutters for entire house

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/26/2020

Ginny S.

Wow! Love our new gutters on our house. Beautiful! Very professional job. Workers were polite, and worked so hard in 90 plus temps! I would definitely recommend Gutter Solutions to anyone looking for gutters. I give them 5 stars⭐️

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/03/2020

Craig Y.

Excellent. Competitive estimate. Came when they told us they would come. Professional, clean work and workers Final job looks great and is standing up to the rains. They gave us more than we expected; added downspouts in strategic places to avoid gushing on corners

Description of Work
replace old gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

Theresa D.

Bob, the owner, answered our call for estimate right away and gave us a competitive estimate with a lot of good advice. We set up a date/week for the job and Bob and crew arrived as specified. They completed the job on time, working consistently and neatly. Bob's foreman, Delfino, was professional and easy to work with. The gutters look great, a tremendous improvement on the beat-up, mismatched gutters and downspouts we inherited from the former owner of our house.

Description of Work
replace gutters and downspouts all around the house

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/05/2020

Nichelle R.

They were awesome. They were clean, friendly and nice. I cant say enough good things about them. I am very pleased and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put up gutters all the way around my house.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

03/08/2020

alain P.

As expected, Bob the owner was there to oversee everything

Description of Work
Install gutter for the whole house

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

11/07/2019

Gabriele M.

After realizing that our new home needed gutters after a rainstorm, we had a couple of estimates on new gutter installation. The prices were comparable, but we decided to go with Gutter Solutions because Bob's prompt response and evident knowledge inspired the most confidence. He even mentioned that we a lot of Leaves in the Gutter over our Lanai and that he cleaned it out! He also told us we should clean them out once a month. We appreciated his advice and will keep those Gutters clean! The project was seamless from beginning to end. Bob and his excellent crew were punctual, professional, knowledgeable, and highly skilled. The workmanship is top notch and our house looks fantastic. We would not hesitate to recommend this excellent company to anyone.

Description of Work
Seamless Gutters installed

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

10/21/2019

Leonard B.

Excellent experience. Owner provided clear description of work to be done, and responded to questions promptly and clearly. Work was started and completed as scheduled. The gutters were installed very meticulously by employees. The gutters look very good and work well. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on home recently purchased

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

10/17/2019

Sheri M.

Was able to perform job without waiting weeks for an appointment. Owner very knowledgeable and pricing comparable to other companies.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

09/15/2019

Douglas H.

great contractor who takes pride in his work.i wish I wish I could find more contractors like him.

Description of Work
gutters installed

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

05/30/2019

MERYL G.

After realizing that our new home needed several more gutters after a rainstorm, we had a couple of estimates on new gutter installation. The prices were comparable, but we decided to go with Gutter Solutions because Bob's prompt response and evident knowledge inspired the most confidence. He even recommended having the house pressure-washed prior to gutter installation due to the effects of the Florida climate. We appreciated and followed his advice, and are very happy with the result. The project was seamless from beginning to end. Bob and his excellent crew were punctual, professional, knowledgeable, and highly skilled. The workmanship is top notch and our house looks fantastic. We would not hesitate to recommend this excellent company to anyone.

Description of Work
Added much needed gutters to out newly acquired Sarasota home

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

05/25/2019

Andrea H.

Excellent work, would definitely recommend to others

Description of Work
Gutters with leaf guard installed

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/22/2019

Paula O.

Great! Bob and his crew did a great job! He also pointed out problems with the trim under the roof which I was able to share with my new home warranty guy. I was impressed with the job done and the quality of materials. I highly recommend Gutter Solutions!

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/01/2019

Carol L.

Very please with results! Yes, would refer them to others.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

04/04/2019

Brett S.

Bob came out and gave me an estimate. I hired him the next day. He set up a date and came to install. The workmanship was excellent. He goes the extra mile to make sure all corners and downspouts are sealed properly. He uses an extra fastener to keep the gutters in place. All waste and scrap was removed. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Needed gutters on my house, never had them

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

03/14/2019

Lynne K.

Bob & his team did a spectacular job. He listened to all of my needs since I have a two story, tiered metal roof. He was very punctual to respond to my phone call and came out promptly to give me a quote. Within the next few weeks, I had my new gutters installed and everything went extremely well. Bob was also very quick to respond to coming back to add an extension on a downspout since it needed a slight adjustment. When in doubt about who you should hire to replace or install your new gutters, Bob, owner of Gutter Solutions, is your guy.

Description of Work
Had new gutters added and replaced one old leaking gutter.

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

03/13/2019

Rebecca W.

Bob was giving my neighbor across the street a quote for new gutters and graciously came over to also give me a quote. He measured the home carefully and gave me a drawing showing his plan. He talked me through it explaining why he placed downspouts here or there and how his company takes the time to use levels to assure the water will drain properly from the gutters. I was impressed with the detail he put into his explanations. The price was fair. After hiring Gutter Solutions, they were able to install my gutters the following week. The crew was prompt and friendly. They worked all day from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. My neighbors on the other side of me commented that their gutters had been slapped up in less than two hours. While Bob and his crew were up on the roof they noticed some cracked tiles and areas on the roof that were missing tile and flashing. They took pictures for us so we could contact our builder to get these issues taken care of. The seamless gutters look great. Bob was open to using two different colors to match the house perfectly, dark along the roof line and light downspouts. The crew cleaned the area perfectly and not a woodchip was left out of place. Very professional! You won't regret hiring this company.

Description of Work
Gutter Installation on new home

Work Completed On 03/07/2019