B&B Fencing Solutions INC

Founded 2019 •

CLFN12022019

Located in

Bradenton, FL 34211

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Fence Install.

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!...
Fencing Project project

Fencing Project project

fence company (12)

06/02/2021

Everything went great. They did exactly what we needed and even came back to make adjustments that we asked for. Very good company to work with and on time. Anthony is a great guy to work with.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

01/24/2021

Excellent job. Our HOA has strict regulations for color, materials,height,location etc; B&B Fence Solutions did outstanding work. They were on time, worked efficiently and definitely knew what they had to do and when they finished, left the yard neat and clean. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a fence installation.

Description of Work
Fence install

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

Thank you for the opportunity and it was a pleasure to work with you on this project!

01/24/2021

We had to have a Privacy Fence put up ASAP and out of the 3 places I called B&B fence solutions is the only company that called me back. Anthony said gentleman I spoke to and what a nice person. I would highly recommend if anyone needs any kind of fencing to call this company they are number one on my list.

Description of Work
Fence Install

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

11/19/2020

Amazing prices and great job! Love the fence. The communication was always great and I just can’t say nicer things about B&B. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fence Installed

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/19/2020

Excellent service, very professional and good communication thru out the project.

Description of Work
Fence Installed

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your family on the projects!

10/06/2020

Anthony, his father, and the whole B&B Fence Solutions team was excellent from the initial quote until completions of the work. This project of installing a new fence resulted in me requesting several companies for quotes, some of which, I have never heard back. B & B Fence Solutions reach out to me right aways and set up a time to measure the yard and acutually showed up. The price was fair and A...

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

We are always happy to help any way we can! Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new fence!

09/08/2020

They did a great job. They were very professional and friendly. My new fence looks fantastic and I would highly recommend B & B Fence.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/05/2020

Small grass roots start up family business. Raul B has 20 plus years’ experience in residential homes and commercial fencing. A trampoline knocked down a section of my fence. I attempted the fix with a corporate fence company that installed the fence three years ago warrantied for life. Two weeks attempting to schedule an estimate and three weeks following the estimate I was still without an appoi...

Description of Work
Fence Repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/02/2020

B&B fence solutions were great! They installed timely, quickly and professionally. I will definitely be using them again in the future and can recommend their workmanship to anyone.

Description of Work
Fence Installed

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/31/2020

It went perfect. They showed up when they said they would and they were neat. They were courteous and clean. I would recommend therm to my family and friend.

Description of Work
They put a vinyl fence around my home.

Work Completed On 02/04/2020