American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2010

ACR is a Family Owned & Operated Company with 30+ years exp. Honest, Reliable, Fair pricing. State Licensed for BOTH Mold removal and HVAC Repair/Replacement unlike the competition. No high-pressure sales. We promise not to sell you something you don’t need and to offer professional on time service with fair pricing every time. Residential & Commercial. Super Service award winner 9 years in a row with several hundred “A” rated reviews....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

air duct cleaning (70)mold removal (27)HVAC Companies (26)dryer vent cleaning (11)water damage restoration (6)drywall (1)floor cleaning (235)carpet cleaning (133)tile installation (128)upholstery cleaning (28)house cleaning (14)flooring (14)

10/22/2020

Teresa S.

GREAT! Tom’s team is awesome from start to finish!

Description of Work
Air conditioning system and air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you for providing feedback of your services! We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to solving all of your future service needs.

07/15/2020

Edward W.

Excellent and professional service. We are very satisfied!

Description of Work
Replacement of 14 years old A/C

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you for your great review. You were a pleasure to work with and so happy to have been able to take care of your HVAC Replacement needs! Look forward to serving you again in the future should the need arise.

12/03/2019

Paul C.

On time and professional service. Before and after photos attached.

Description of Work
Air handler and duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Review for American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC - 6060 28th St E, Bradenton, FL - 38265348

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your great feedback and photos of your services. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the future!

10/26/2019

Judith H.

It was excellent, they work very hard and we've had some not too great people here before but now we're very pleased with their people and I would definitely hire recommend them.

Description of Work
They completely cleaned all of our air ducts in the attic and our heating and air conditioning unit. Encapsulated the trunk line.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback of your experience. It has been our pleasure serving all of your HVAC needs!

08/05/2019

Wesley C.

It was good, some new guy came in and he's not that familiar with the machine, after a couple of days, the manager came in and perform an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did an AC check up.

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

08/02/2019

Jeff P.

This company was a pleasure to do business with as they were very professional and friendly. They cleaned our air ducts and air handler. They arrived on time, did the work for the quoted price, did not try to sell us anything extra, which was greatly appreciated. Robert and his crew did a great job, cleaned up after them self. I would hire them again!!

Description of Work
Air ducts and air handler cleaned

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank you for your outstanding review and detailed feedback of your services. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to helping you solve any and all remediation and HVAC needs!

02/07/2019

Paula B.

Today we had American Air Conditioning and Restoration out for the second time to continue repairing and upgrading our A/C. Not only were they on-time, they were early! The first time they were here last week they thoroughly cleaned every duct in my house. Then they clecked the condition of my ducts which revealed several had been squashed down as various repairmen and installers had been climbing over them in the attic. They also discovered several ducts had been zip tied to reduce the air flow(?). Now we know why we were having various rooms with hot spots! Today when they came we had them add two additional returns and relocated the A/C filter from a very high ceiling to a more accessible location. I was amazed with the care they took in my home! And they laid drop cloths on every surface they walked on or worked over, and then thoroughly vaccuumed when they were done. All three were extremely knowledgeable and very professional. We can already tell a great difference in how our A/C is running! No more hot spots in my house. I could not be happier with this company!!!

Description of Work
Add two additional return ducts and move the filter fir my A/C from a very tall ceiling to a more accessible location.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you very much for your wonderfully detailed feedback of your experience with our fantastic team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review for us and for any other potential customer looking for an honest and reputable company to provide their services. You are a delight to work with and we look forward to helping you solve ALL of your restoration and HVAC needs in the future!

08/28/2018

Myra D.

They were wonderful and very polite, they went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
They checked our A/C and cleaned a little bit of mold out of it and also cleaned all the duct work in our home

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate you as a customer and look forward to solving all of your service needs in the future!

08/08/2018

John T.

During the night the A/C stopped working. First thing in the morning called ACR and set up a service call. They showed up within a couple hours and had the unit repaired and running before noon. Great attitude, very knowledgible and great price! Highly recomended!

Description of Work
A/C Repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive experience with our services! You are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to any and all services that you may need from us in the future!

08/08/2018

John T.

The house had been a smokers house for 30 years, and had just been cleaned and repainted, but the air ducts still had that smokers smell. ACR came and cleaned the air ducts, and now the house smells clean, and smoke free . Amazing job, very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Yes! Love to hear this great feedback! Once again, so happy we could take care of all the necessary issues and provide outstanding service. Thanks again.

07/11/2018

Mary Ann P.

I could not be happier that I chose American Air Conditioning & Restoration to clean my air ducts. Chris and Jeremy were soooooooooooo wonderful, polite, and professional. They were more than willing to do little "extras" that I couldn't reach. They had my house sparkling clean when they left. They vacuumed my entire house and dusted it entirely before they left. I would DEFINITELY hire American Air Conditioning again for any other projects!!! I just can't say enough Great Praises about how great Chris and Jeremy were.

Description of Work
Air Ducts in my entire house, Dryer Vent Cleaned, and Exhaust Fan in Bathroom Cleaned

Category air duct cleaning, floor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

We appreciate your wonderful feedback on the details of your job and how satisfied you are with the technicians performance. We always strive for 100% satisfaction and we are so pleased to hear how we are doing. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to serving all of your HVAC and restoration needs in the future!! Thank you!

05/10/2018

Pat B.

I was extremely pleased with the service, they were prompt & they did what they said they would do; the man in charge, was a good & honest person; they also have a very reasonable price compared to others. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs the service.

Description of Work
They did mold removal & restoration service; including installations of new air ducts; service & maintenance of Air Conditioning System.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Thank you for your positive review! You are a delight to work with and look forward to continuing to service your A/C in the coming months!

05/09/2018

Barbara D.

It was fantastic. They were very professional, timely, clean, and had a fair price.

Description of Work
I had a mold issue and they remediated the mold. They had to cut out sheet rock and molding. They remediated the mold, replaced everything, and painted. They also cleaned my ducts. I also then used them to do my bi-annual AC service.

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are so pleased that we were able to help solve all issues that were needed. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to helping you with any future projects.

11/08/2017

BARBARA H.

Unfortunately they could not provide service in anything even remotely close to reasonable.

Description of Work
We have a service contract with them and had been pretty satisfied until today. Our A/C went out and I called for service at 2:30 PM (Wednesday). I was told by Becky that the earliest they could get someone out was Monday (5 days) as all of their technicians were out of town on major (commercial) jobs. When they have technicians available, they are quite good. Unfortunately if you are a residential customer (even with a service contract) you rank lower than their commercial customers. I would advise anyone looking for residential service to look elsewhere.

Work Completed On 11/08/2017

You have been a long-time customer and we are sorry that when your husband called after the Hurricane that we could not help you. After the Hurricane we had a lot of customers of ours both commercial and residential that were affected. Yes, we were very busy because of the Hurricane and could not get to you that day and were up front with you about that on the phone. We have called your home several times since your husband called to discuss this with you. We could have made it out in a few days, however, no one has called us back. We would like to [Member Information Removed] out that our company does not offer Service contracts. That is done usually through the company that originally installs your system and that was not us. You purchased a "maintenance agreement" from us, where we come out two times a year and perform a "tune up" and change your air filters. We are sorry that we were not able to get out to you that day. Today, I am sending you a full refund of the maintenance agreement for you're a/c system. We are sorry to see you go and please contact us back with anything further.

10/20/2017

Otto A J.

We are very pleased with the relationship and the work that was performed.

Description of Work
Install new Air Handler and Air Conditioner. Use Ozone machines to freshen the air in the house.

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

We thank you very much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure serving all of your A/C needs. We look forward to solving all of your future service needs!

08/31/2017

Dawn L.

I am very pleased with American A/C, Cleaning and Restoration. I found their service professionals to be very easy to work with, and a great value. I was very comfortable, especially with the residential A/C repair, as they explained everything to me very thoroughly, leaving me confident in their abilities and honesty. I would highly recommend them in all respects.

Description of Work
I have utilized them for commercial office carpet and tile cleaning, as well as home carpet and upholstery cleaning, home tile cleaning and residential A/C service/repair.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, heating & air conditioning/hvac, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

Thank you so very much for your wonderful feedback. You are a pleasure to work with and look forward to servicing all of your cleaning and restoration needs in the future.

06/05/2017

Judith G.

Having to make calls and send emails while 4000+ miles away - not to mention the stress of not being able to have a hands-on approach to the damage to our house - was a hectic and draining experience. It nearly ruined our vacation. I have to say that being able to speak to Tom and Becky directly during the initial stages of this ordeal went a long way toward allowing me to eventually - after much hand-wringing - settle down, take a deep breath, and enjoy the rest of our trip. ACR’s understanding and Tom's honest assessment of our options were much appreciated and oh so necessary! Tom, Becky and the rest of the staff at ACR have our endorsement for taking charge, establishing a work/time flow and working with us to establish a baseline estimate which more-or-less mirrored our insurance claim. The work was done professionally, within our expected time frame and the re-build and finish work was well above average. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
We had water damage from the house next door (townhouse) while we were in Europe on vacation. This required demolition to our hardwood floor and the lower portion of the walls in our living room and the replacement of the same plus repainting the walls.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

Work Completed On 05/28/2017

Your wonderfully detailed feedback is greatly appreciated. We know it can be a difficult to try and handle an emergency of this nature while you are out of the country. We were thankfully able to communicate with you every step of the way. We are so pleased that we were able to take care of this for you on an immediate basis to prevent further damage, cost and headache with the scope of the job. Thank you for being an outstanding customer and we look forward to helping you on anything you may need in the future!

06/02/2017

Catherine P.

It went way better than expected and the price was more than reasonable.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 3 bedrooms, 1 hallway, and 1 flight of stairs with a landing

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to serving all of your cleaning needs in the future.

06/01/2017

Janet Z.

The young women were fastidious but did NOT clean either the oven or the refrigerator as promised. I would have liked them to do more-i.e. clean ceramic objet d'art but they didn't have time..

Description of Work
Basic cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Thank you for your positive review! HOWEVER, our company ONLY performed TILE/GROUT CLEANING services for you. We do not have female employees and we do NOT perform HOUSE CLEANING services. You will need to leave a review for the actual company who performed those services for you. Please contact our office if you have any questions. Thanks again!

04/27/2017

Robert L.

Arrived on time, inspected all areas and upholstery to be cleaned and provided a very reasonable firm cost estimate. The Service Technician was very professional and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

Thank you very much for posting your positive review! We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to hearing from you in the future for all of your cleaning needs.

04/24/2017

Joseph H.

Went great, on time, did what they said. Quality work.

Description of Work
Rip out drywall, mold remediation and rebuild.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

Work Completed On 12/29/2016

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us great feedback. We look forward to serving all of your cleaning and restoration needs in the future.

02/02/2017

Michael W.

Excellent job. Shane was extremely helpful, did a great job on cleaning our tile/grout, and is an excellent representative of American Cleaning and Restoration. I would definitely use them again and would certainly offer myself as reference if needed.

Description of Work
Cleaned tile flooring and grout. Repaired grout as needed

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

What a wonderful review! We appreciate your detailed feedback and look forward to serving all of your cleaning needs in the future!!

01/31/2017

Deborah D.

Great could not have been more professional.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category floor cleaning