Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

7700 High Ridge Rd Suite B

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

showroom by appointment ONLY, mandatory temperature check prior to entering and mask at all times inside NO EXCEPTIONS. for estimates we are wearing mask and gloves to your home and 6 feet distance.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

*Follow us on Instagram!! @villas_construction_pros. We are a family owned and operated business we offer Full Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Exterior work, Construction and Custom cabinets is our business. GC has over 12 years of experience, we are professionals all the way, we do 100% percent of the work, and it will be our pleasure to improve your home/office and your life. thank you for the interest. call for your 1st free estimate John Villa (owner) the Pros is what we are known for...

home remodeling (74)drywall (56)interior painting (52)cabinet makers (51)plumbers (46)tile installation (45)woodworking (44)flooring (37)marble & granite (35)door installation (30)closet design (27)ceiling fan installation (19)

09/10/2021

Ellen K.

Excellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!

Description of Work
Full Apartment Renovation

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

We thank you for allowing us to work with you on your project and bring your ideas to life. We are thrilled that you are happy with the results. Villas Construction and Remodeling Inc.

11/28/2020

Philip D.

John Villa has done several renovation jobs for me before, mainly bathroom and kitchen renovations, and his work on all of them was excellent. I needed to upgrade my windows to hurricane impact windows and although I had several quotes for the project I went with John. I know his work and he agreed to paint the windows after the installation which none of the other contractors included in the project. John did not disappoint and in addition to the excellent work he added quartz window sills and I repainted the house to complete the job. John is also responsive to follow up questions and concerns which most contractors do not do

Description of Work
New Hurricane Impact Windows and Exterior Repaint.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 39051721

11/23/2020

Lisa S.

After researching and meeting with a handful of contractors to discuss our home renovation, my husband and I decided to go with Villa’s Construction for our project and we could not be happier with our decision. Before hiring, we met with John a few times to discuss our project and at each meeting, he took the time to answer all of our questions, discussing any concerns he/we had, and even offering suggestions and design ideas that we ultimately went with and loved. Not only did he show us that he was an expert in his field, but he was professional and very polite. Once the renovation started, we met Jhonatan who was just as wonderful to work with. He kept us in the loop with everything that was going on and was always available to answer any questions or concerns we may have had. If there was an issue that came up, it was brought to our attention immediately, and John was always up front about everything, which of course we appreciated. The crew was always punctual and very polite. We were living in our home for the majority of the 4 month long renovation, but they made the experience as pleasant as they could, even building a privacy wall for us at one point to keep us (including 3 young kids and a dog) comfortable and away from the construction. My husband and I are so happy with the end result, and we’ve received so many compliments on our home. Even a few neighbors and realtors have reached out excitedly, thinking we were fixing up our house to sell! We can’t thank John, Jhonatan, and the crew enough for what a wonderful job they did. They took all of our ideas and turned our house into the beautiful home that we dreamed of. I highly recommend them and already have them in mind for some other work we plan on doing down the road.

Description of Work
Full home renovation

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,architect,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 39042063

11/04/2020

Brandon M.

I'm extremely pleased with all of the work that John Villa and his team did for me. We did an addition on our house that included a den, bathroom and BR/office. All together it was adding an additional 500 sq ft. John also did a custom cabinet/entertainment center for me as well as custom office cabinets and desk. All of turned out better than I could have hoped. John is great to work with and has a very good eye for design and helped me make some of the difficult decisions that come with this type of project. I found John to be very upfront and honest and there were no tricks or gotcha's in the process. As expected, I changed my mind on a few things and there were surprise challenges that came up, but John was extremely reasonable in negotiating these pieces. This type of project is super hard to get quotes on that are comparable. John was not the most expensive nor the cheapest but somewhere in the middle. The work is super high quality and I was told many times by the various folks inspecting for permits that whoever was doing the work, was doing a really good job. His attention to detail is awesome, and the team wouldn't quit until everything was perfect. Moreover, he was the most upfront and honest of any contractor I talked to about what was included in his quote, what was not, and where I should budget for additional things I would need to purchase. I found everyone on his team very respectful and courteous, which is a big thing in a project such as this. They show up on time, they are quiet, and they clean up and protect the rest of the house from the work they are doing. That's another big benefit of working with John, that he has his own crew that does most of the work. So he really controls most of the process. I also appreciated how diligent John was in having his team get tested for covid every week in this environment. I doubt that all contractors are on top of this in the same way. We were so happy with how everything turned out that we are using Villa's Construction to redo the kitchen now as well!

Description of Work
home addition, custom bathroom , custom office , entertainment wall unit

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 39006853

06/10/2020

Abbe G.

Wonderful experience Everything was done as I envisioned and even more than I expected

Description of Work
Total renovation of kitchen including tearing down wall All popcorn ceiling removed upstairs and downstairs , All rooms painted , All new doors and hardware , removal of sliding glass doors into patio, update master vanity and closet , lay tile and vinyl wood floors, recessed lighting, hang fans, build custom cabinets

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,architect,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 38633086

04/04/2020

maria V.

Villa's Construction, Inc. completed our project on time and with quality workmanship. All of the staff was very professional. We would recommend this company and will we will hire them again.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel , porcelain tile flooring , painting, basboearsa, frmaing , drywall, plumbing, counter tops

Category picture framing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/14/2020

Jeffrey G.

As I am not one to write reviews (however I do read them) I have to say that Villa Construction is as my daughter would say , they are the "Bombdiggity". We had no idea who to hire for our project, after reviewing online reviews of Villa Construction we proceeded to call them John the owner was very responsive. After arriving and reviewing our plans, John offered some suggestions that we appreciated. John provided a very competitive price relative to what we had received at other companies along with a starting date. When the starting dat arrived, John's crew were here promptly at 8:00AM to start the job and arrived right on time EVERY DAY. His team was knowledgeable and professional, and at the end of each day totally cleaned up the area. The project took 3 weeks which was what John quoted at the beginning. We highly recommend you consider Villa Construction for any remodeling needs that you may have.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 38387696

02/11/2020

Arnie G.

From beginning to end, the experience with Villas Construction was great. The attention to detail, responsiveness, guidance, and quality of work was exceptional. The crew was very polite, would ask questions when needed to ensure work was done according to our liking, and they constantly kept the job area clean and organized. Johnathan was the project leader for our renovation and he did not disappoint. He was constantly checking in to make sure we were happy with the progress of the job and acted quickly to address any concerns. We would definitely hire John and his team for future upgrades at our home.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/20/2020

Cheryl B.

We worked with Villas Construction in Boca Raton, in designing and remodeling our kitchen. John Villas and his crew did an excellent job. We met with John several times to choose the custom cabinets, countertops and to review all the details of the job, John is patient, knowledgable and, precise, He is truly a pleasure to work with, His crew all appear to have great respect for him and report to him daily. For me the greatest compliment I can give him is the fact that everything went smoothly without any mistakes or redos.. I am very pleased with the completed job and get many compliments on my new kitchen, I highly recommend Villas Construction

Description of Work
We did a kitchen remodel....Custom cabinets, quartz countertops, new backsplash,nreplacing floors painting

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

01/19/2020

Scott R.

Everything went off as planned. The project timeframe was approximately four weeks. The job started and was completed in a timely manner. Great communication between the owner, the project manager and myself at all times. Highly professional and most importantly highly skilled workers. The workers were respectful of our home at all times and cleaned up at the end of each day to our satisfaction. The plumbers to the electricians to the drywall repair and shower glass people, everyone seemed highly qualified and took great pride in their work.

Description of Work
Master bathroom renovation

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Review for Villa's Construction & Remodeling Inc - 7700 High Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach, FL - 38338262

All Interior Remodeling, Mill-Work, Drywall, Textured Walls, Painting, Refacing - Cabinets, Fabrication - Cabinets, Wood Closets, Flooring, Counter Tops, Bathroom Remodeling, Doors, Custom Wall unit Etc...

Major Plumbing & Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal