Quantum Floors

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

1034 Gateway Blvd Ste 103

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quantum Floors proudly provides sales & installation of wood and laminate flooring in all of Palm Beach & North Broward counties. Quantum Floors was created with one simple concept in mind, provide our customers with top notch service, without sacrificing quality or value. This core value is what

08/24/2019

Aaron S.

I could not have been happier with my experience. The Flooring is fantastic. The pricing was great, the install was fast and professional. Go to the Boynton Beach location and ask for Nick, he'll get you everything you need to get your flooring job done right.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring in 2 bedrooms

10/22/2018

Larry B.

Projects went well and were completed on time. I would rate Bplus

Description of Work
Two floors both living rooms.

02/05/2018

Blair A.

This is second time I’ve had flooring installed by Quantum in Boynton Beach. Nick, Paul, and the installation team all did a fantastic job once again. Very professional and efficient. They bring excellence to life.

Description of Work
Installed laminate floors

11/12/2017

Mark T.

Excellent. The process from start to finish was painless.

Description of Work
Quantum Flooring installed Laminate flooring in 2 bedrooms that had carpeting. They removed the carpet and installed the laminate as promised and on time.

10/25/2017

Patrick S.

Nick and his team run a very professional and top notch business. From measurement and estimate to final installation everything was communicated clearly and they did exactly what they said they would do. The quality was excellent and we have since decided to add wood flooring to an additional area of our house. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Wood Flooring.

Category hardwood floor

08/21/2017

Tita P.

Great. No complaints. Everything went according to schedule. As a matter of fact they finished the job early

Description of Work
Quantuum installed all my second floor and staircase. Beautiful!!! Great job

08/15/2017

Raymond G.

Beautiful store with wide range selections of hardwood flooring. Nick was very informative and knowledgeable. He explained it to us everything that we need to know about the materials, labor and installation. And we even took samples to our house. Nick understands our budget and what the cost will be. He spent not even 10 minutes in our house to measure and after one hour, he emailed me the estimate. They did an excellent job from start to finish. They have an excellent customer service, great team and they really took care of us. They really tried their very best to accommodate their customers. Job well done !!!!

Description of Work
Residential Hardwood Flooring - Entire 3rd Floor and 2 flight of stairs

07/11/2017

Rana G.

Quantum Floors in Boynton Beach is very professional. The Sales Manager, Nick, was knowledgeable, professional and available when I called. They came on time on the scheduled date to measure the rooms and brought the samples I selected so I could see them in the light in my rooms and choose the one I wanted . We set the date for installation and the workers came 15 minutes earlier than expected. They got the job done by 3 PM and cleaned up all the debris. The floors look wonderful. I would definitely recommend Quantum Floors if you are looking for hardwood or laminate flooring.

Description of Work
I had the carpet removed and laminate floors installed in my master bedroom and the guest room.

06/12/2017

Bojana O.

Easy experience from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Rip our old laminate flooring and install new laminate flooring.

04/28/2017

Rafael F.

The installation was done in one day, as indicated, and employees were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Laminate floor installation on two rooms

04/26/2017

James R.

It was great. They came out twice to do two jobs for me. They were great all around; they were perfect. They were really, really good. They were very easy to deal with, good price, and they had great installers. Everything was done on time and everything was clean when they left.

Description of Work
They put in wood floors.

Category hardwood floor

01/18/2017

Cristina A.

My experience was awesome. They did the floors and they look great. I gave Nick & Paul a 3ish-week deadline of when I needed the floors to be done, and they got it done before then. They also have options for any budget, which was key to getting this deal done. Would recommend them to anyone looking to replace their floors.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring throughout my entire 2 bedroom apartment.

12/24/2016

Jeffrey D.

Excellent service from beginning to end. They provided all the details and very responsive. Crew was delightful and efficient. We love the floors. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Laminate installation 4 rooms and repair.

12/14/2016

Jacob E.

From the initial meeting at the storefront, to the installation - everything went perfectly. I give my highest recommendation for this company. The floor has been in the house for a month now, and it looks great!

Description of Work
I met with the team at the Boynton Beach storefront and looked over all of their options in the laminate and engineered hardwood realm. There were a lot of great options, and they helped me pick a nice engineered hardwood, that we placed in the bedrooms of our house - 3 in total. We had a good chat about the types of materials they keep in stock, and some other types of material they do not work with - their knowledge was illuminating and helpful.

08/03/2016

Merrick M.

Everything, start to finish, went great. Paul said he'd take good care of us and he did just that. Their quote for the whole job, for better materials, was thousands less than another we I received. The installers were friendly, professional, moved quick, did quality work.

Description of Work
Removed carpets, installed laminate, new baseboards and stairs. ~1400 sq ft

07/27/2016

DON B.

The job went great.This is the 2nd time we have used them in a three year period.Nick and his salesperson are just good people to deal with.The crew that did the job are professional and know what they are doing.We love the floor!

Description of Work
Hardwood Floors in office and Dining room.

05/06/2016

tamelyn S.

The professionalism started with Nick. His knowledge base and direction made for a simple, efficient decision. Measuring was done the same day, installation the following day. The quality of the product is amazing. The staff could not have been more timely and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone installing a new floor. On a side note...their selection is amazing!

Description of Work
Installed new laminate floors

04/01/2016

Cynthia D.

This has to be one of the best, if not THE best purchase and experience I've ever had. Quantum's employees are top notch and very attentive to details. From the moment we walked into their store until the very end of the install they were pleasant, professional and just a delight to work with. We will be enjoying these floors for many years to come! If you are thinking about new flooring, don't hesitate one second to go see them.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring on staircase, master bedroom and hallway

03/28/2016

William G.

I ultimately decided to have a flooring contractor friend install the floor that Quantum provided for some scheduling and financial reasons, but would have had no qualms about having them do the install. I worked with both Nick and Paul, and they were both very knowledgeable and helpful with regard to finding the type of flooring we wanted and making sure it got installed properly. They'll definitely be my first stop for future flooring projects.

Description of Work
Located the exact hardwood flooring we wanted, measured the flooring and suggested the correct mix of products for vapor barrier, adhesive, etc.

03/18/2016

Dawna O.

Everything went extremely well and the staff was AWESOME. Nick and Paul worked together to make sure we were pleased at what we were getting and got us scheduled in a very timely manner from start to finish. It took 2 1/2 days and the workers where there on-time and stayed until that daily portion of the flooring was completed. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in flooring, and there product and selections I have to say was way better than maybe one of the comps(L.L) hands down. Hats off to this team and they all deserve a A++++.

Description of Work
They pulled up all the old tile and carpeting from floors, leveled off any uneven areas and laid the laminate.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

02/04/2016

Andrea L G.

From the day I entered Quantum Floors beautiful showroom the entire experience was a pleasure. I spoke to both Nick and Paul who were very helpful in assisting me with the choice of wood floors for my particular needs and taste. The floors were installed within a short period of time. the workers did an excellent job ,were professional, cleaned up what ever needed to be done and consequently left my home in the same manner they found it. I would highly recommend Quantum floors to anyone desiring to install wood flooding in their home. ALG

Description of Work
Installed wood floors in office

02/01/2016

Mary Jane R.

It could not have gone more smoothly. We met owner Nick Dupree in his Boynton Beach showroom. He guided us through the many samples he had once we told him what we were looking for. We signed a contract and picked a date for the installation. He actually called and asked if his crew could start a few days sooner than originally planned (no problem). Crew arrived on time. Work took a day and a half (they were installing baseboard throughout the house, not just in the rooms with laminate). The crew was pleasant, efficient; they cleaned up beautifully. The laminate is perfect! So pleased. Certainly would recommend them and use them again, if needed.

Description of Work
Removed old carpeting in three bedrooms and installed laminate flooring, as well as baseboard molding throughout the house.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

01/05/2016

Susan B.

Very professional and easy to work with. We were still in CA when they did the job. They coordiinated with painters and did quality work. The showroom had great samples and they gave great advise. Would highly recommend them for any flooring job.

Description of Work
Installed beautiful Tiger Wood flooring in 2 rooms.

12/18/2015

Brad G.

The entire process was easy and professional. The price was excellent and the service was even better. Very good experience and I would highly recommend Quantum over a big box store.

Description of Work
Sold and installed new laminate flooring

12/15/2015

Kristin N.

It went great! They surpassed my expectations for efficiency and also they worked with my budget.

Description of Work
Came out to give a quote. Was willing to work within my budget, they were efficient and very polite and helpful. We ultimately used a friend, but I really appreciated how great their service was! Paul was the guy who came out on my call. He was very helpful!