Illumination FL

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

Illumination FL specializes in LED landscape lighting. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for almost 15 years. We are a licensed and insured landscape lighting company offering design, installation, and maintenance services....

Oak Keeper Designs

Your paradise. Our Passion. When bringing landscape design dreams into reality, Oak Keeper Designs exceeds client expectations at every step. We are dedicated to bringing dream vistas into reality.

Offers by Oak Keeper Designs on Angi
Quality Lawn Service

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pops landscaping

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/28/2021

UNBELIEVABLE quality and worksmanship!! Tim/Brad and his crews are extremely hardworking, respectful, show up on-time and listen to your needs! They go above and beyond to make your home look like a piece of art! I recommend them to anyone looking for landscape lighting! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

06/10/2020

Excellent. Very professional with a quick response to inquiry. Adam knew his business and was able to save me some money by keeping the existing transformer. His crew arrived exactly on time and removed the old, rewired the new in what I thought was a very short time. Adam arrived that evening after dark and adjusted the lights to my satisfaction. The look great, much sturdier than the old ones. We added addtional lights and the landscaping looks amazing. I'm very pleased and would recommend Illuminations FL in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replace existing outdoor lighting with new

02/22/2019

Very professional company. I like the quality of the lights - solid brass fixtures - heavy duty. Artistic. Attention to detail. Developed a design and fulfilled agreement. After installation, we made some modifications, swapping a spot light for wash light, to get better effect. The company continued to consult after the install to ensure we were fully satisfied. Now, looks great. Subtle but powerful effect. Overall, very positive experience.

Description of Work
Landscape lights - front and back

12/17/2018

Illumination Florida did a great job! Suggested lighted is perfect as is the quality of the fixtures. The new lights provide just the right ambiance and we have received many compliments about them. Great communication and easy to deal with...would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Outside landscape lighting

10/12/2018

We are thrilled we decided to go with Illumination FL for our outdoor lighting! The results are even better than we had anticipated. Adam was wonderful to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable about all things lights, responsive and truly puts in the time and effort to make sure we understood everything. On installation day, the crew worked hard and carefully to install the wiring and light fixtures themselves. Adam even returned in the evening to make sure all the lights were perfect and adjusted them as necessary. We absolutely love our lighting and will definitely use Illumination FL again for our future lighting needs!

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting for our front and back yard

Category lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such a kind review!

05/29/2018

I concur with the previous post as this company is most professional. I was extremely happy with Adam as he was very knowledgeable and helpful in how best to highlight my landscaping. We decided on a plan and that plan was implemented on the date and time agreed upon without a hitch. The entire process was seamless from beginning to end and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you! It was our pleasure to assist in your lighting project.

05/17/2018

When I called Illumination for an estimate, they promptly sent Shane, who was awesome. He walked through everything with me, showed me light samples and mapped out what he thought would work. I received a quote the same day to review with my husband. I asked Shane if he could come back out to go through everything again with us both, which he did with no problem. After we had contract in place, we were called the same day to be scheduled for install. Installation happened exactly as promised, work crew was amazing and end project is fabulous! Will definitely use them again when we are ready to light our back pool area.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you! We appreciate your kind review.

07/16/2017

They did a great job, no complaints, everything was done as planned and on schedule.

Description of Work
We had our newly landscaped backyard done by Illuminations and they did a beautiful job. They had great ideas on how to highlight our plants and hardscape areas. Now we can enjoy the yard day and night.

Category lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you putting your trust in Illumination FL for your landscape lighting needs.

02/09/2017

Would recommend Illuminations 100%! Incredibly professional, knowledgeable and amazing customer service. Not to mention, we love our new fixtures! Need to give credit where it's due. You won't be disappointed with Tim, Brad and their team. A+ all the way! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for being so accommodating. Our yard looks great thanks to you guys!

Description of Work
Needed lighting added, fixtures replaced, fixtures removed

02/08/2017

Went well, no complaints. The work was done in a good time frame and was completed professional.

Description of Work
I had my landscape lighting installed for my front and back yard, and had soft white lights put up in the back yard.

Category lighting,outdoor lighting

Installation and Repair of Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights Installation and Repair, In-House Landscape Lighting Design for Resorts, Patio Lights, Walkway, Driveway, & Custom Coach Lights, Garden Light Installation

inside work