Illumination FL

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

2413 Quantum Blvd

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Illumination FL specializes in LED landscape lighting. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for almost 15 years. We are a licensed and insured landscape lighting company offering design, installation, and maintenance services.

07/28/2021

Ben S.

UNBELIEVABLE quality and worksmanship!! Tim/Brad and his crews are extremely hardworking, respectful, show up on-time and listen to your needs! They go above and beyond to make your home look like a piece of art! I recommend them to anyone looking for landscape lighting! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

06/10/2020

Myrna K.

Excellent. Very professional with a quick response to inquiry. Adam knew his business and was able to save me some money by keeping the existing transformer. His crew arrived exactly on time and removed the old, rewired the new in what I thought was a very short time. Adam arrived that evening after dark and adjusted the lights to my satisfaction. The look great, much sturdier than the old ones. We added addtional lights and the landscaping looks amazing. I'm very pleased and would recommend Illuminations FL in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replace existing outdoor lighting with new

02/22/2019

Cal C.

Very professional company. I like the quality of the lights - solid brass fixtures - heavy duty. Artistic. Attention to detail. Developed a design and fulfilled agreement. After installation, we made some modifications, swapping a spot light for wash light, to get better effect. The company continued to consult after the install to ensure we were fully satisfied. Now, looks great. Subtle but powerful effect. Overall, very positive experience.

Description of Work
Landscape lights - front and back

12/17/2018

Elaine A.

Illumination Florida did a great job! Suggested lighted is perfect as is the quality of the fixtures. The new lights provide just the right ambiance and we have received many compliments about them. Great communication and easy to deal with...would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Outside landscape lighting

10/12/2018

Joshua S.

We are thrilled we decided to go with Illumination FL for our outdoor lighting! The results are even better than we had anticipated. Adam was wonderful to work with. He is extremely knowledgeable about all things lights, responsive and truly puts in the time and effort to make sure we understood everything. On installation day, the crew worked hard and carefully to install the wiring and light fixtures themselves. Adam even returned in the evening to make sure all the lights were perfect and adjusted them as necessary. We absolutely love our lighting and will definitely use Illumination FL again for our future lighting needs!

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting for our front and back yard

Category lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for such a kind review!

05/29/2018

Suzanne S.

I concur with the previous post as this company is most professional. I was extremely happy with Adam as he was very knowledgeable and helpful in how best to highlight my landscaping. We decided on a plan and that plan was implemented on the date and time agreed upon without a hitch. The entire process was seamless from beginning to end and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you! It was our pleasure to assist in your lighting project.

05/17/2018

Dennis S.

When I called Illumination for an estimate, they promptly sent Shane, who was awesome. He walked through everything with me, showed me light samples and mapped out what he thought would work. I received a quote the same day to review with my husband. I asked Shane if he could come back out to go through everything again with us both, which he did with no problem. After we had contract in place, we were called the same day to be scheduled for install. Installation happened exactly as promised, work crew was amazing and end project is fabulous! Will definitely use them again when we are ready to light our back pool area.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Thank you! We appreciate your kind review.

07/16/2017

Dean M.

They did a great job, no complaints, everything was done as planned and on schedule.

Description of Work
We had our newly landscaped backyard done by Illuminations and they did a beautiful job. They had great ideas on how to highlight our plants and hardscape areas. Now we can enjoy the yard day and night.

Category lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you putting your trust in Illumination FL for your landscape lighting needs.

02/09/2017

Monika T.

Would recommend Illuminations 100%! Incredibly professional, knowledgeable and amazing customer service. Not to mention, we love our new fixtures! Need to give credit where it's due. You won't be disappointed with Tim, Brad and their team. A+ all the way! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for being so accommodating. Our yard looks great thanks to you guys!

Description of Work
Needed lighting added, fixtures replaced, fixtures removed

02/08/2017

Lawrence R.

Went well, no complaints. The work was done in a good time frame and was completed professional.

Description of Work
I had my landscape lighting installed for my front and back yard, and had soft white lights put up in the back yard.

02/08/2017

Lawrence R.

07/08/2016

Robin J.

Description of Work
They installed LED lights all over our property. They were extremely professional and courteous and the yard looks fantastic. I would highly recommend them.

11/02/2015

MICHELLE M.

Adam was technically Superman and when it came to any interaction with the subtleties of equipment or wiring or implementation that were literally stalling this project...he explained with ease and proved through fruition. I had 3 other companies balk at the job stressing at the size of the property and at how many transformers it would take and at how many points it may need. Adam simply stated he would use small transformers in each path light itself!!! When I could not find amber LED bulbs for my beach facing lighting due to the turtle laws...Adam came through with gel coverings for the bulbs that worked even better than the previous amber bulbs I had in the past. It was as if each problem we faced...he had an answer already at hand and it was in the process of being handled. The job was on time, he and his crew were courteous and CLEAN!!! All debris from the site was taken away each day and the yard was spotless. All the shrubs and plants were handled with care due to the lights being deeply set inside...they took better care than the actual landscapers! When the all transfering was done and refitting and rebuilding in same case...YES, even rebuilding, some of my solid brass fixtures had taken a beating and Adam did some Dr. Frankenstein work to them, he then came back to aim and shoot. The results were just as amazing as he and his team...I would recommend them again and again.

Description of Work
surveyed, suggested and estimated a plan for an overhaul of my property to bring over 350 lights to LED, Replace over 50 pathway lights with provided fixtures, transformed provided fixtures into LED, cleaned, fixed/replaced, oiled and re-bulbed all remaining fixtures on property

03/03/2015

Stephen S.

We had gotten competitive bids for this project and ILLUMINATION was the lower bid for KICHLER INTEGRATED LED lights. (While a competitor was able to offer a LOWER bid for Kichler NON-INTEGRATED LED lights, we did NOT feel that the non-integrated lights provided the same level of illumination as did the INTEGRATED style.) All work was started and completed within the time frame of the work order and we were totally impressed with the professional manner in which the wires were run under the PAVER stones in the driveway as well as around the yard. In short, it was not possible to tell where they had run the wires after they completed their work. The person who took our order and designed the project has already confirmed his visit tonight to inspect the installation---which was completed yesterday---and will make any necessary adjustments tonight. While these lights are NOT cheap, they are OUTSTANDING quality and carry a 15 year guarantee on the lights themselves! There is simply NO COMPARISON of these Kichler LED lights and the halogen variety sold in LOWES or HOME DEPOT and the difference in illumination is immediately VISIBLY apparent. I would definitely recommend ILLUMINATION for any landscape lighting project based on the work they did at our home!

Description of Work
Installed KICHLER Integrated LED landscape lights in both the front and rear areas of our yard.

05/16/2013

Amber P.

Wonderful visit, very nice people.

Description of Work
They did the lighting outside of the home, landscape lighting

Landscape Illumination Specialists

We are a full service landscape lighting design and installation company with 30 years experience in the field. We will help you design and implement a lighting creation to fit into your budget. Please call our to schedule an appointment 561-449-4821

Award 2022
    Offers by Landscape Illumination Specialists on Angi
    Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. We have a few locations for the east coast of FL to better serve our customers: Miami area: (305) 704-3034 Pompano area: (954) 990-0669 West Palm area: (561) 272-2867

Offers by Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach on Angi
    Maccloud Electrical Contracting

We are an owner operated licensed and insured electrical contracting company providing residential and commercial services. We have been in business since 2007 and strive to provided top quality electrical work for all of our customers. We have been with Angie's List since 2014 and have been Super Service Award winners every year. We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Maccloud Electrical Contracting on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Installation and Repair of Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights Installation and Repair, In-House Landscape Lighting Design for Resorts, Patio Lights, Walkway, Driveway, & Custom Coach Lights, Garden Light Installation

inside work