E-Racer Tech Support

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2013

3.3

2240 W Woolbright Road

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

If you need fast, reliable help with your computer and peripherals, E-Racer Tech Support is at your service. Whether it’s virus removal, network setup, on-line tech support, wireless setup, computer repairs, or you just need some friendly advice, one call is all it takes....

08/25/2015

Michelle S.

Description of Work
I am sold on AT and T tech support people. well trained, considerate and smart.

Category computer repair

03/26/2014

Murray S.

As far as I know, the service was alright. What happened, I had a red flash on my screen with a warning saying I was infected with a virus with a phone number to call. I thought I was calling the computer company. Then found out it was the Racer Tech Company. I have 6 months of free service if anything goes wrong.

Description of Work
They restored my computer so it didn't have any viruses in it. It does work much faster now.

Category computer repair

Computer IT Solutions

**ANY SERVICES OUTSIDE THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE STRICTLY REMOTE SERVICES** We are a full service IT Company with over 25 years experience supporting small businesses and homeowners in Dade and Broward County. If you need a team with more know how we're here for you. Feel free to browse our site at www.compits.net, discover our wide range of services and expertise. Prices, services and references offered are all here, and more when you call us. Any services outside of Florida are strictly remote services. I'm looking forward to meeting you, another happy customer! Dan Mazur

Offers by Computer IT Solutions on Angi
    Guardian Computer & A / V Services, Inc.

A Message from the Owner: I'm Glen the owner of Guardian Computer Services. I move from England in 1990 and have spent the last 22 years here in beautiful South Florida with my wife of 15 years and my two daughters. I started geeking out on computers when I was 12 back in 1985 with a Commodore 64 and have never stopped since. I'm a Microsoft Certified System Engineer, A+ Certified and have a degree in Computer and Network Technology. I've been servicing residential and small business throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties for 14 years. Sincerely, Glen Hart. In today's world of technology, individuals and companies depend on fast reliable services. Guardian offers a full range of IT solutions to meet your entire home and business needs. For over 10 years, our highly trained staff provides professional, high-quality service at affordable rates in the comfort and convenience of your business or residential location. Guardian is a leading on site computer services company. Our technicians, trainers helped thousands of small businesses and homeowners with their computer needs. Service and repair for Mac & Windows computers, inc. but not limited to hardware issues, virus removal, data recovery. Virus/Spyware Removal Data Backup & Recovery Preventative Maintenance DSL & Cable Internet Setup Iphone, Blackberry & other smartphone setup IPAD & ITOUCH Setup Networks, Wireless & wired Firewalls & internet security Custom PCs, Printers & parts. Laptop, Screen Repair One on One Training Television, DVD & HiFi Business and Residential Audio/Visual home entertainment center installation

GGT Electronics LLC

GGT Electronics has been providing businesses, churches, schools, and nonprofits throughout Miami and Fort Lauderdale with superior IT support and services since 2009. Unlike many small and medium-sized businesses we’ve survived and flourished during the tricky economic downturn and we believe that’s due to our dedication to delivering 100% satisfaction, our genuine care for our clients, and for our ability to use unique thinking to find solutions to your problems. Our technical support teams and technicians are all highly trained and have over 10 years of experience in the IT industry between them.

Internet Service
    Computer Training
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

MANAGED IT SUPPORT Unlimited remote and onsite support, proactive monitoring, automated maintenance, technology planning, asset lifecycle, and help desk. All the benefits of an in-house IT department and more at a Flat Affordable Monthly Fee that can be budgeted.

No Apple products