D L Folsom Heating & Air Conditioning Corp

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional contact names - Hector Aguayo, Claudia Lara. Cost is determined by the job....

Quality Air of America

Serving all Of Palm Beach, Broward, Port St Lucie, and Miami Counties. We are a customer-first business. We specialize in A/C Repair & Installation, New Air Duct Systems & Duct Cleaning & Attic Insulation. Our technicians are licensed and insured. It would be our pleasure to help you with your air comfort and quality needs.

Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Air Marshall's Air Conditioning Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of West Palm Beach and surrounding. Busines hours: After Hours Emergency Available.

Sea Sanitation

Sea Sanitation LLC, is a duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning service company. Our specialties, is providing A class customer service, provide a safe environment, and clean atmosphere. 2009, started this line of work, air conditioning, and refrigeration repairs, and installs. Duct cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning, just over 12 years, owner-operated over 3 years.

08/01/2016

dan H.

08/01/2016

dan H.

06/02/2016

STEVE A.

Description of Work
They installed our a/c before we bought our house. Highly recommended by our neighbors. Now have a service contract with them. I don't remember the cost nor exactly when they last came to check our a/c (they come out twice a year unless we have "issues", which we fortunately have not had.

06/06/2014

Patrice G.

Description of Work
Folsom has been servicing my A/C for over 5 years, providing me with tips and servicing to keep me older A/C running. This last time, the cost was going to be much higher and it made more sense to replace it. After they discussed it with me, I did my own research with Consumer Reports, etc. and had a lot of questions which they honestly welcomed and appreciated that I was a knowledgeable consumer -(Many businesses down here shun the questions!) Very professional from beginning to end. Nelson and Hector in the office have excellent follow-up. Arciel explained everything and wrote everything clearly in the field. Workers were professional and neat. Not ones complaint. I would highly recommend!

03/22/2012

Angelo G.

These people came and professionally maintained my units. They added an enhancement to my air conditioning unit.

Description of Work
They serviced an ion unit and an air conditioning unit.

09/26/2011

Manuel O.

Everything went according to plan - the technical people arrived on time and worked until everything was complete.

Description of Work
Replace 3.0 ton A/C system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

“Thank you for your business”

D L Folsom Heating & Air Conditioning Corp

Founded 1956 • With Angi since August 2010

1724 Corporate Dr

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Commercial air conditioning and heating corporation, duct & dryer vent cleaning.