Clean Air Xperts Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2014

1040 W Industrial Ave

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Clean Air Xperts specializes in water, fire, and mold remediation services. We are the experienced West Palm Beach restoration experts and can provide our services to you whenever you need them most. Our techs can take on any job as we are highly trained and certified to do so. Direct Insuarance

05/28/2019

Mitch G.

Perfect!!! Mick, who is Sr. Project Mngr., was outstanding every step of the way. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Clean and dry out room

03/16/2018

Karen H.

Mike and the techs were very professional and knew a lot about the business. They came in and contained the area and was able to get all the mold out of my house in a few days. They answered all questions I had. The office was also very responsive every time I called.

Description of Work
I had a roof leak a while ago that was fixed but acquired mold from a few months later

mold was located in adjacent rooms, total job including build back was 17,000

03/12/2018

Joe K.

Clean Air Xperts is very professional and knew exactly what to do. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Pipe broke and needed water recovery

03/08/2018

Prince H.

they worked very well with me. Hard workers and great job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

10/30/2017

Robert L.

See above. The team led by Karsten was fantastic from top to bottom. Great communication, on time and an overall pleasure to deal with such a professional company!

Description of Work
We had roof and water damage in about half the house, Clean Air was here the next day after we called. Ripped out floors, opened up walls, and removed stucco to expediate drying. Brought in an army of fans, dehumidifiers and air scrubbers to dry everything out.

07/15/2017

Cindy E.

Mike & Brad were very nice, professional, efficient & prompt. They helped us to get through the mold process. All went smooth and perfect.

Description of Work
Mold damage remediation / moldy closets demo and cleaned.

01/11/2017

Nealie N.

We worked with Jay and his team through an extremely bad infestation of toxic mold. Jay was fantastic at holding our hand and walking us through the very difficult process of identifying the source(s) of the contamination, quickly containing the issue and then working to remedy the situation in a most expeditious manner. He was an expert at handling the insurance company and worked tirelessly with them and us to make sure we got the absolute maximum dollar amount under what our policy would allow. The situation was a complete nightmare but Jay really helped make it manageable and get us on our way to recovery. I would highly recommend Jay and his professional team of mold and water remediation experts for any situation big or small.

Description of Work
Provided mold and water remediation, structural demolition and waste removal.

01/07/2017

Sam N.

I am a property manager who had a serious issue with mold in a property I manage. I cannot say enough good things about Clean Air Xperts and Jay. He was attentive, punctual, knowledgeable, honest and reliable. All of the things you look for (but rarely find) in any company. The work he and his men did was professional and detailed and he is now top on my list of professionals for mold and water emergencies. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Extensive mold & water remediation.

09/16/2016

Phillip W.

Jay with Clean Air Xperts arrived promptly to a emergency call after normal business hours for a small kitchen fire at one of my homes. He and his crew assisted me to gather my personal belongings for my stay away from the home. The crew removed the soot and smoke quickly to ensure I was back in my home as fast as possible. Since my cabinets were removed Jay went out of his way and installed a temporary sink in the kitchen to make things a little easier for me. Jay worked with my insurance company for the direct billing. He and his crew were very professional. I would recommenced them to anyone.

Description of Work
Fire and smoke remediation

08/09/2016

Barbara F.

They are very professional and did an excellent job. Very neat work. THis company cares about the satisfaction of the customer. The inspection for mold can back negative following their work. Air was thoughly cleaned. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
They moved all furniture and boxed and sealed all items to protect all items from further mold. Cleaned air .Removed and took off drywall and vanity cabinets. All mold from Bathroom had been removed.

08/05/2016

Ellen R.

Jay Pastorius of Cleanair Xperts was terrific. We live in Toronto, Canada and have a winter place in Boynton Beach. We had a terrible roof leak, with mold identification/removal, ceiling, and wall etc repairs needing to be done. I dealt with Jay by phone and he dealt with the insurance company, which in itself was a huge help. He understood how insurance companies work, what needed to be checked, and what needed to be done. He reviewed and corrected the insurance company adjuster's quote and work order. He did the mold removal with all the machinery and checks that involved, and then the full repair work. He was friendly, responsive , knowledgeable and took care of everything. As we did this all from Toronto it was so helpful to have him reliably looking after everything. It was a huge relief to have his help. My house sitter checked in now and then and confirmed that he did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a mold remediation and repair of the affected area.

05/01/2016

Michelle M.

Did an excellent job testing the premises and determining a plan of action. Work was performed as identified and costs were as quoted.

Description of Work
Mold testing and remediation.

04/14/2016

Elliot G.

The job that they did was extraordinary. He assured both the buyers & sellers of the property that everything was done to correct the situation & saved the sale

Description of Work
I am a realtor who had a problem with mold in a unit that I sold Clean Air was the company that we hired to do the remediation. The owner Jay Pastorius & his company were extremely reliable & professional .

03/13/2016

Barbara F.

Jay Pastorius came to check for mold and areas that I thought might have a leakage in my condo. He even checked my attic and I was extremely impressed by his courteous manner and professionalism. Thankfully, no mold was detected but if there was a problem I would not hesitant to use his services.

Description of Work
Did a mold inspection and checked for damp areas in the house.

02/18/2016

dora S.

He was very nice and explained things very thoroughly.

Description of Work
We called him for a consultation on a possible mold issue.

02/11/2016

Cheryl M.

Amazing. jay was great and handled all are questions. He was helpful and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Mold testing

01/21/2016

Susan B.

To be honest, the hardest part of the job was getting the insurance company to compensate for the mold loss. Jay was on top of every issue. He was available at all hours, concerned about our health and welfare, prompt about appointments, and dilligent in cleaning the whole house from top to bottom. He supervised not only his own workers but also the air conditioner cleaner. In fact, that job was redone, at Jay's request. If we had concerns about needing to replace items, such as carpet or mattresses, Jay would test each item extensively to reassure us of its safety. He even delivered all our linens and clothes when the job was over. After the job, he has been to our condo whenever we had questions. He has been in touch whenever we needed him from start to follow up. We feel we have the cleanest, healthiest condo of all our friends!

Description of Work
Our whole condo needed mold removal. Jay took us through the whole process, estimating the cost, working with the insurance company, bringing not only his own team, but also subcontractors such as air conditioner services, dry cleaners and laundromats to complete the job.Jay made sure that the job cleared Florida certification.

11/29/2015

Martine B.

They were punctual, clean thorough, professional and timely. I would recommend them and use them again. I was VERY satisfied.

Description of Work
cleaned all ducts, vents and after themselves

10/29/2015

gail J.

cleaned ducts and covers, had mold, treated it.

Description of Work
cleaned ac ducts

08/11/2015

Joseph L.

Having walked into a flood in my two story condo after being away for a few days, I could not get help anywhere because it was Christmas day. The next morning I was able to get a restoration company to come out and help. They vacuumed some water and brought in dehumidifiers. Seeing light brown mold they said they could not remove the wet clothes in the closets, the wet bed which was foam, the carpet upstairs and down, the bottom sheetrock holding water thus keeping the humidity at 99% and allowing the mold to grow. This was Friday, they said they would be back Monday, and left. Not happy with their approach the problem I called Jay at Clean Air Experts and he came Friday night. We discussed the problem and a better solution. However he was not able to start immediately as I had signed a contract with the first company. Although not as yet hired, Jay went to the condo to check on Sunday only to find another flood and the source of the water. After I was able to sever the contract with the first company, Jay was able to come in and get to work. After the initial three days, the mold had grown, and humidity was still 99%. Jay and his crew at Clean Air Xperts jumped in and got to work. With professional and hard working efficiency, they took care of the water, removing the still wet carpets, bedding, clothing and wallboard. Now the dry out was successful and the mold mitigation and wall prep for the rebuild could begin. Jay and his crew treat you like family, available day or night for questions and answers Jay was with me every step of the way. I am so grateful that Jay and his crew at Clean Air Xperts stepped in and saved what was becoming a terrible situation.

Description of Work
Water and mold mitigation, wall and duct preparation for build back.

08/11/2015

Joseph L.

On Christmas day, 12/25/14, I returned home to my condo after being away for a few days to find the downstairs ceilings above the bedroom and bath, down on the bed and bathtub. water everywhere and walls with light brown stains. Clothes in closets soaked bedding and carpet drenched. I called the Insurance company to no avail and was basically on my own. The next day I called a restoration company who came right away. After a few hours of testing and prodding they hooked up their dehumidifiers and informed me there was mold so they could not open the walls, remove carpet, or the foam mattress that was full of water. They cranked up the machines and left. I contacted Jay at Triton Associates and he came out Friday night. We discussed what should have been done but he could not start because I had signed a contract with the other company. By Sunday I was able to sever the contract with the previous company. All weekend they never came to check what was going on with there equipment. Jay on his own time came Sunday to find another flood and the source of the leak. By Monday Jay was on the job and things started to turn around. After three days all the dehumidifiers did was cook the mold so now the walls were black, Jay and his crew removed all wet material and damaged sheetrock. Dealing with the insurance companies caused the build back to go on and on. Jay and his crew were always professional and concerned about the job and getting it done right. Jay is empathetic and treats you like family. If he had not shown up that Friday after Christmas, I can only guess how much worse the damage would have been. From start to finish we traveled that road to reconstruction together and I am glad Jay and the rest of the Triton crew were their.

Description of Work
Water, mold mitigation, rip out, and reconstruction of two story water damaged unit.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, sunrooms, mold removal

06/08/2015

James S.

I had been suffering from respiratory problems, and I brought inspector in to inspect visually for mold. Inspector was thorough and professional. He replied to my request very promptly. No mold was found.

Description of Work
Inspected for mold.

Category sunrooms

06/02/2015

Bukk C.

We are currently consulting with Jay Pastorius of Clean Air Environmental and we must say that anyone who is need of an opinion and a contractor for mold remediation work should put Jay at the top of your list. Jay was quick to respond, he used his expertise to consider areas that other contractors didn?t consider either because they lacked vision or knowledge to weigh situations that would or might occur and he was also forth right and objective. We feel much more informed and aware of what our potential risks may be and understand the financial costs we might be facing.

Description of Work
Non Invasive Site Mold Assessment

05/13/2015

Andrey A.

Jay (the owner) and a Clean Air technician came to my property to do a visual air inspection. They were very thorough and explained where they were looking and why. They arrived right on time and were extremely pleasant. I will definitely use them in the future regarding my rental properties. They seemed very knowledgable and interpersonal. A breath of fresh air.

Description of Work
He came by the property and did a visual inspection for mold.

Category mold removal

:( I think she meant yes on hire again hahah It was a great experience to help her with her situation

01/17/2015

Jennifer B.

I am not a person that writes reviews but I was extremely panicked when I came home to find water coming from my upstairs bathroom, into the downstairs bathroom and coming out into the living area. I spoke to Jay who immediately was able to arrive with his team and start removing the water and drying out the areas. When they were finished, the office billed my insurance company so I did not have to pay out of pocket.

Description of Work
Clean up of flooding from the upstairs bathroom into the downstairs bathroom and hallway.

Luxury Color Painting Renovation

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

Award 2022
    Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Award 2022
    Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Emergency Flood Dry out, Indoor Air Quality assessments, Mold Testing,Fire Restoration, Leak Detection, Flood Cleanup, Water Removal, & Property Damage Restoration, Project Management, Restoration, Remediation, Renovation, Construction, Kitchens, Baths.