Blue Water Home Solutions LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2016

We offer reliable and quality handymen as well as concierge services. Most of our clients are country club residents, snow birds and landlords. We work with designers, property managers and we also keep their customers very happy. We also do home watching for customers that don't reside here permanently. Do you need a ride to or from the airport? Do you want your Florida car to run weekly to keep it in working conditions? Do you want to find your fridge full of groceries when you arrive? You name it, we do it. We love to provide solutions to your home owner problems!...

Modern Web Studios

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi

10/18/2017

It went very well, Jose and his crew were timely and very conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and complete front door replacement, frame etc

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,doors

07/13/2016

Excellent! Jose was great with communicating with me throughout the process. Jose and his workers listened to my wants and fulfilled them perfectly! He answered all of my questions and concerns and was great at explaining everything! The quality of work was on point and the price was very reasonable. Will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal, paint bedroom and trim, minor fixes throughout the house, etc.

CATEGORY handyman service

07/01/2016

Mr. Sanchez provided a set schedule to begin work and adhered to schedule. He has been trustworthy and followed through each detail, as well as being neat and clean with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed popcorn ceiling. Repaired and repainted ceiling. Removed High hats lights and replaced sheetrock. Installed new electrical track lights.

CATEGORY handyman service,property management

01/19/2016

Answered my text the same day and came on time to give an estimate. Fixed the cabinet the next day. Cleaned the work area when finished. Courteous and professional. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to new flooring, refrigerator no longer fit under existing kitchen cabinets. Jose trimmed the cabinet and doors so that the appliance slid under them.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

11/25/2015

I think they did not get back with me. His interaction with me was very nice; lovely. Everything was good except the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Blue Water Home Maintenance for an estimate.

CATEGORY woodworking

Property Management; Home Watch, Housekeeping, Handymen, Concierge and property maintenance Services.

Contracting.