Benson Rugs, Inc

Founded 1944 • With Angi since February 2014

625 Industrial Avenue

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Benson Rugs Inc, Is a family owned & operated by the Benson's since 1944. We offer a wide variety of services for all your Oriental , Area rugs and upholstery & carpeting needs. Cash & Carry Discounts...

09/18/2018

Joan F.

If there was a rating above 'A' on Angie's List, Benson Carpet Cleaners would get my vote for that. I just sent the entire staff there an email thanking them for the outstanding job they did cleaning my oriental carpet. I am impressed and thrilled beyond words at their ability to remove pet stains (that I had tried to clean myself); I truly thought those stains were going to force me to discard the beautiful oriental carpet that I've had for over 30 years. And on top of that, everyone was SO NICE when I dropped off and picked up the carpet. I recommend this company to ANYONE with rug-cleaning needs, and will not hesitate to have my carpet cleaned there again in the future. (Go on-line to their website for a video of the detailed cleaning process). Great job, Benson Cleaners! Sincerely, Joan

Description of Work
Oriental carpet cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

08/21/2017

Alan L.

great; delivered on time; work completed as promised

Description of Work
oriental rug cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

06/14/2017

Diane J.

We used them for years. They clean carpets and furniture. They have a facility where they came and took 3 of our oriental rugs to their facility, cleaned them, returned them and put them back down. They are just fantastic. Their card says family owned operated since 1944. They are an area rug cleaning specialist. They lived in the neighborhood. I didn't know them except as cleaners but they were our neighbors.

Description of Work
They cleaned our oriental rugs, a big couch and 3 chairs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

01/26/2017

Diane J.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

FastJolly Services LLC

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Dry Solutions LLC

Expert professional cleaning of carpets, oriental rugs, tile and grout (sealing also available), upholstered and leather furniture and drapes. Serving South Florida since 1990. Family run and operated. Licensed, bonded & insured.

Offers by Dry Solutions LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

we do not clean mattresses, air ducts, and windows

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Benson Rugs, Inc

How is Benson Rugs, Inc overall rated?

Benson Rugs, Inc is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Benson Rugs, Inc open?

Benson Rugs, Inc is open:

What payment options does Benson Rugs, Inc provide

Benson Rugs, Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Benson Rugs, Inc offer free estimates?

No, Benson Rugs, Inc does not offer free project estimates.

Does Benson Rugs, Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Benson Rugs, Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Benson Rugs, Inc offer a senior discount?

Yes, Benson Rugs, Inc offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Benson Rugs, Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Benson Rugs, Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Benson Rugs, Inc?

Yes, Benson Rugs, Inc offers warranties.

What services does Benson Rugs, Inc offer?

Benson Rugs, Inc offers the following services: We offer Oriental & Area Rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet re-stretching, Pet deodorizing, inspection reports for damaged rugs, rug padding, appraisals, shipping, alterations, binding, serging, new fringes, simple repairs, and rug sales. white glove deliveries service, Fiber-Shield rug protector with a warranty and restorations on most Rugs and Carpets.

Are there any services Benson Rugs, Inc does not offer?

we do not clean mattresses, air ducts, and windows